Unused

Ignore
- 0 (0%)
This
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 19, 2014, 02:49:54 am

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 51

Author Topic: The Aetherworld Prison - RTD  (Read 103675 times)

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
Re: The Aetherworld Prison - RTD
« Reply #300 on: July 05, 2014, 12:24:26 am »

"'Many are unaware they can assume this power'? I wonder if that extends to other powers and me..."

Skip to the part about sprites. Learn about any powers I might have but don't know about.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: July 05, 2014, 02:01:05 am »

"Tasty carbon... Good for firebreath"

Eat the black chicken with some cheese and eggs. Then, have a small rest with a bottle of beer. And turn on TV, perhaps.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: July 05, 2014, 02:11:07 am »

"Hello there... Mind sharing some food?"
Collapse onto the ground. Rest.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: July 05, 2014, 03:02:53 am »

A walking tons of metal isnt exactly quiet mate,also that ray gun charging doesnt make you any sneakier. Well let allow gm to decide,

Do i realise that the colosus is stomping toward me?

PERCEPTION: [1 + 1(Giant Colossus...) - 1(Hiding)] = 1; CRIT FAIL
Despite Rune's inadequate sneakiness, you are unaware that he is towering over Ethereal. You are unsure whether you escaped or not.
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: July 05, 2014, 04:04:33 am »

I morph smoke again
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: July 05, 2014, 08:59:23 am »

"Robot! I need tools. Get me some wires, gloves, scissors and if possible a soldering gun."
Knock on the door to determine thickness.

Nunzillor

« Reply #306 on: July 05, 2014, 10:44:00 am »

"THIS UNIT WILL TRY AND LOCATE THE SPECIFIED TOOLS." 

Send one of the combat units back to the store to search for wires, gloves, scissors, and a soldering gun.

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: July 07, 2014, 12:46:59 am »

(( Due to a request from someone, I'll be postponing the turn until tomorrow evening. ))

EDIT: (( postponing for another day due to the troubles that plagued me two weeks ago, I WILL be able to post tomorrow and the troubles probably won't be as severe in the future as they are now. ))
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 08:11:20 pm by DontBanTheMan »

Wade Wilson

• Bay Watcher
  • My common sense is Tingling
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: July 07, 2014, 03:40:51 pm »

Preator, can you access this computer?

tjmaxx999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: July 07, 2014, 05:46:29 pm »

Look through the purse, noting everything inside. If the purse is empty, just put the non-perishable food in there.

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: July 08, 2014, 03:29:11 pm »

Turn 13

Update Music.

GOT YOU!

Still charging my arm cannon, try to stomp on the corpse, to squish it.'

Bad Vot'el if you metagame and know I"m going to squish you!

I morph smoke again

Rune Initiative: [6 - 1(DEX)] = 5
Vot'el Initiative: [6 + 2(DEX)] = 8

Vot'el attempts to morph into his "ETHEREAL" form (lol). MORPH: [6] = 6
Vot'el overdoes it a bit, forming a thick cloud of black smoke.
Rune, meanwhile, stomps on Ethereal (auto-hit). POWER: [6 + 3(STR) + 2(Size)] = 11; OVERSHOT?
His foot comes down on Ethereal's form; Ethereal explodes in a shower of blood. Vot'el ENDURANCE: [1] = 1; CRIT FAIL
Vot'el gets sent in a hundred different directions by the force of the stomp; he is now effectively dead, unless the smoke comes back together by some magically miraculous means. (attempting to re-morph would cause your flesh to be scattered across the Square)

"Robot! I need tools. Get me some wires, gloves, scissors and if possible a soldering gun."
Knock on the door to determine thickness.

You knock on the door, trying to determine how thick it is from inherent knowledge. KNOWLEDGE: [4 + 2(IQ)] = 6
You believe the door is thicker than two feet of solid steel, but you can't tell exactly how thick.

Try to find and hunt some local game.

You look around for any local game. PERCEPTION: [5] = 5
Seeing a wild turkey looking at you from within the ruins of the building, you try to sneak towards it. SNEAK: [2] = 2
It notices you, and starts running into the ruins. You try to run at it. RUNNING: [3] = 3
It loses you in the ruins.

"THIS UNIT WILL TRY AND LOCATE THE SPECIFIED TOOLS." 

Send one of the combat units back to the store to search for wires, gloves, scissors, and a soldering gun.

You send a combat unit to the Swiffer mart for the tools; he easily finds the gloves and scissors, and searches for the other two items. LOOTING: [3] = 3
He comes back bearing wires, gloves, and scissors, but was unable to find a soldering gun.

Look through the scrap for anything useful/interesting.

You look through the scrap for anything of use. LOOTING: [4] = 4
You find a decommissioned android; it is badly damaged. It looks to be the same model as the two "human" ones that were taken captive.

"'Many are unaware they can assume this power'? I wonder if that extends to other powers and me..."

Skip to the part about sprites. Learn about any powers I might have but don't know about.

You look through the book for any information regarding yourself. LUCK: [4] = 4

"Although sprites have different meaning in different mythologies, many of these theories have been proven false with the discovery of the Aetherworlds. One theory that continues to have scientific support is the idea of sprites as diminutive fairies, with powers of the elements - fire, air, water, earth, and sometimes nature.

Sprites are joyful, and cannot be emotionally hurt or insulted. They can be very kind to humans, but the idea that this is universal is false; since they do not understand human emotions or customs, they can be extremely harmful to humans.

Though not much is known about the powers of fairies, there are those who hypothesize about them. It is known that they all possess powers relating to their "elements". Also, there have been reports of sprites who have the ability to shapeshift, most commonly into human and animal forms. Some sprites are even able to turn into an ethereal, ghost-like form. Though some have these powers and others do not, it is unsure how or why this is the case."

"Tasty carbon... Good for firebreath"

Eat the black chicken with some cheese and eggs. Then, have a small rest with a bottle of beer. And turn on TV, perhaps.

You eat your meal; though not particularly enjoyable, it was quite tasty once you got past the skin of the chicken. You sit on the couch and drink a beer; you also turn on the TV, and watch some competitive gaming.

Harry Baldman continues to sleep in his tub.

Preator, can you access this computer?

Praetor nods, and reaches to the back of his head. He pulls a cable out of it, and plugs it into the computer. You watch the computer screen as a string of numbers are typed in, and it logs in.  Praetor asks what you wish him to do.

looks good enough
eat food at the table and enjoy

You eat the meal, taking your time. You are now relaxed.

Look through the purse, noting everything inside. If the purse is empty, just put the non-perishable food in there.

You look inside the purse. LOOTING: [5 - 2(Loot Value)] = 3
You find a wad of cash and some feminine supplies.

"Hello there... Mind sharing some food?"
Collapse onto the ground. Rest.

You collapse onto the ground and close your eyes, relaxing. (You may now speak openly with Nate)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: July 08, 2014, 03:39:52 pm »

"So... Mind sharing some food?"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: July 08, 2014, 03:41:55 pm »

Find edible plants
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: July 08, 2014, 03:47:36 pm »

"Thanks. If this doesn't work do you have enough firepower to blow up about two feet of solid steel?"
Get my hot wiring on!

Wade Wilson

• Bay Watcher
  • My common sense is Tingling
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: July 08, 2014, 03:50:25 pm »

What can you do from here?
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 51