Unused

Ignore
- 0 (0%)
This
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 19, 2014, 02:49:54 am

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 51

Author Topic: The Aetherworld Prison - RTD  (Read 103770 times)

Wade Wilson

• Bay Watcher
  • My common sense is Tingling
    • View Profile
Re: The Aetherworld Prison - RTD
« Reply #150 on: June 06, 2014, 05:58:31 pm »

What is the purpose of station Alpha?

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 06, 2014, 06:41:06 pm »

What is the purpose of station Alpha?

"The function of Power Station Alpha is to provide and control energy for Tartarus."
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

Wade Wilson

• Bay Watcher
  • My common sense is Tingling
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 06, 2014, 07:30:16 pm »

Reveal myself to Preator, then head upstairs

PTDfun

• Bay Watcher
  • Blob...
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 07, 2014, 02:29:18 am »

"Who are you? Whose room is this?
After speaking/hearing, walk to the "bathroom" and go in.
Wand of Not Touching - The target thinks they have been poked. Range of one cm.
I want one of these.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 07, 2014, 07:39:36 am »

I'll probably never get to play but oh well.
Spoiler: Waitlist (click to show/hide)
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 07, 2014, 01:04:46 pm »

I'll probably never get to play but oh well.
Spoiler: Waitlist (click to show/hide)

I'll add you to the waitlist when I have time; it may be a few weeks before the waitlist joins the game, but it'll happen eventually.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 07, 2014, 05:32:40 pm »

KILL ZACK ABRAMS! KILL
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 07, 2014, 08:27:18 pm »

TURN 5

Update Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1BdQcJ2ZYY (This is where the RTD is headed...)

- Sorry I haven't updated the character sheets yet, guys! I'll definitely get to it...sometime. -

Seek something to decimate

You look around for something to destroy. PERCEPTION: [1] = 1; CRIT FAIL
Smoke from the building pours into your face, mucking up your wiring and blinding you temporarily.

Call upon the Astral Gods to clear my lungs and lift me out of the building!

You call upon the Astral Gods! ???: [6] = 6
You feel yourself being lifted up into the air, and before you know it, you are out of the fire.  Then, the presence leaves you, and you find yourself falling... ACROBATICS: [5 - 1(DEX)] = 4
You tumble as you hit the ground, getting up quickly. You are now in the square.

STOMP STOMP STOMP! BURN KILL MURDER STAB!

"DO NOT MOVE, ASSASSIN!

If the dragon creature moves, aggressively mop him into submission.

"QUERY: WILL A MODEL WITH MULTI-PURPOSE APPENDAGES RESTRAIN THE ASSASSIN?  THIS UNIT SHALL HANDLE THE INTERROGATION."

Protect my "client" with my life.

David Initiative: [1] = 1; CRIT FAIL
US-2497 Initiative: [2 + 2] = 4
Erizen Initiative: [6 + 1] = 7; CRIT SUCCESS
Overlord AW4-7 Initiative: [6] = 6; CRIT SUCCESS

SUPER INITIATIVE! (Tough luck, Froggy)

Erizen moves in front of his client, preparing to shield him with his body.

Overlord AW4-7 attempts to grab David from behind with his extending arms. GRAPPLE: [3 + 1(Grapple)] = 4 VS [1 + 1(Size)] = 2; CRIT FAIL
The Overlord Model whirrs up behind you and wraps his arms around your chest! (You may attempt to BREAK the grapple as a minor action).
US-2497 barks a few orders, before moving up to the dragon and holding up his mop threateningly.  The dragon seems to be too dazed to react. (US-2497 has readied an action to mop David!)

KILL ZACK ABRAMS! KILL

Walk into the SHERIFF building.

Alex Initiative: [4] = 4
Zack Initiative: [2 - 1(DEX)] = 1

Alex sprints after Zack! RUNNING: [4] = 4
As Zack walks into the Sheriff's building, Alex charges him from behind. PERCEPTION: 6*
Zack hears Alex sprinting, and turns around.  He breathes in and prepares to unleash his flames on the attacker. FORTITUDE: [2 + 1] = 3
Rushed as he is, he only manages to let out a weak line of fire before Zack reaches him. REFLEX: [2] = 2   ENDURANCE: [1 + 1] = 2; CRIT FAIL
Zack's flames, weak as they are, burn the ground in front of Alex as he is running. The soles of his feet are burned, and he falls to the ground, cradling his feet.

(Since i did not morph i assume am still a tiger?)
I jump out of the builing and run into the narby building

You jump out of the building and look around for a nearby building. PERCEPTION: [3] = 3
You are distracted by the burning wreckage of the town hall, and are unable to tear your eyes away.

"Beautiful, but inefficient, statue-man. Let me help you with that."

Throw a Fireball at one of the structural supports of the building.

You grin and breathe in, feeling your body heat. You concentrate your blood in your hands, and try to summon a ball of fire. FIRE: [6 + 2(IQ) - 0(No difficulty for inherent spells!)] = 8; OVERSHOT
A growing ball of fire appears in your hands, but you are so entranced by the flames that you forget to throw it.  It grows in strength and intensity, drawing your strength with it. FORTITUDE: [4 -1(STR)] = 3
You feel yourself weaken, causing you to lose concentration.  The fireball dissipates. (You are now fatigued!)

Argh! Okay, glide towards the pool! It would take much less energy than flapping wildly. How comes that in all my years I have not learned to fly properly?.. This mistake must be purged immediately.

You glide over to the pool gently. WIND: [3] = 3
The wind is calm, but there is a slight breeze. You float gently on the currents, and glide past a tree growing next to the pond. (You are now right above the pond)

Kick the wolf off me with my other leg, then, if it's not dead yet, jump up and down on it until it expires.

You try to kick the wolf off. UNARMED: [5 + 3(STR)] = 8
Your foot tears through the wolf's innards, and you pull it out. It is now coated in guts. As it pulls out, the wolf's eyes widen and then close.
As the wolf dies, the hole where you kicked it suddenly glows in a bright violent color. Something shoots out of it. LUCK: [6 - 2(Loot Value)] 4; OVERSHOT
A head...and then a body shoots out, splitting the wolf in half! Your wife has materialized! She begins to lecture you on hygiene, and the importance of not being covered in guts, and not bringing your wife to Hell with you, and so on.

Reveal myself to Preator, then head upstairs

You lift your invisibility, but notice no change in Praetor's demeanor. You head upstairs, with him on your heels. You arrive in a room dominated by a large, swirly orb. It pulses with electricity. The room is very static. There are a few control panels against the walls, and wires hanging every which way. The security robot is stationary in front of the orb.

XD joy ride time!
grab the keys, grab a uniform, toss uniform in the seat open the garage and drive west till i find a skyscraper that is tall and above all else far away from here.

You grab the keys and a uniform, tossing the uniform into the passenger seat. You look for the garage opener. PERCEPTION: [1] = 1
For the life of you, you cannot seem to find it. As you're lifting up a uniform that was covering the opener, it causes a fire axe that was hanging from the wall to fall! REFLEX: [6] = 6; OVERSHOT
You dive to the side as quick as a whip, and it clatters to the floor harmlessly. You dive into a box full of assorted shit, and are now buried under a pile of clothing and assorted trinkets.

"Who are you? Whose room is this?
After speaking/hearing, walk to the "bathroom" and go in.

"IDENTITY: SENTINEL AW-27. THIS ROOM WAS OCCUPIED BY CITIZEN 056, NAME: ROBERT. IT IS NOW VACANT."
As you listen to the robot, you head into the bathroom. There is a single toilet, shower, and a sink. LUCK: [2] = 2
Nothing of value is in the bathroom.

Pick up a shard of broken mirror (I assume it broke, if not, just set it back up) and look at myself with it.

You pick up a shard of the broken mirror and look at your reflection. (AFFINITY: 4)
A man you have never seen before stares back at you. He has combed-back black hair, a thick mustache, and a chiseled jaw.  The dog nuzzles your leg as you ponder the meaning of this.

* Did you know? A 6 will not ALWAYS result in an overshot, such as in an initiative roll or special cases in which an overshot is deemed impossible.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 08:34:59 am by DontBanTheMan »

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 07, 2014, 08:36:41 pm »

Rage overpowered Rune's thoughts, and he flailed around, trying to clear the smoke from his eyes.
Then, he lowered his cannon towards the remains of the burning building, and charged his laser.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 07, 2014, 08:59:40 pm »

Change name to Fumbles.

Tagerian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 07, 2014, 09:13:38 pm »

well that cut a little too close
look through the pile after climbing out and see if anything of value, check coat pockets in truck for the key...

tjmaxx999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 07, 2014, 09:42:41 pm »

I pet the dog again and, still looking at the mirror, I take the mustache off and put it back on.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 07, 2014, 10:01:36 pm »

throw knife at ABRAMS. Kill!
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

PTDfun

• Bay Watcher
  • Blob...
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 07, 2014, 11:05:34 pm »

Construct a makeshift shiv out of parts of the toilet by breaking shards of porcelain until I get one the right size, and then ripping one of the front pockets off my shirt to make a handle.

Edit: (What's the policy on edits?)
Singing to myself softly as I go:

If you wanna eat
the neighbor's cat
you best not feed
it poison rats

Smashing its head in
will not do
the hair is sure
to ruin your stew

« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 11:18:20 pm by PTDfun »
Wand of Not Touching - The target thinks they have been poked. Range of one cm.
I want one of these.

Nunzillor

« Reply #164 on: June 07, 2014, 11:28:12 pm »

((Looks like the RNG gods support the free cleanbot movement!  Sorry, TFN!))

US-2497's speakers project the following: "NOW, STAY STILL ASSASSIN.  THESE UNITED UNITS HAVE MANY QUESTIONS FOR YOU.  QUERY ONE: HOW MANY SWIFFER MEGAMARTS EXIST ON THIS PLANET?  NOTE: ANY ATTEMPTS TO CLAIM IGNORANCE WILL BE MET WITH SWIFT RETRIBUTION.  NON-COMPLIANCE IN OTHER FORMS WILL CAUSE SIMILAR PAIN."

Question the prisoner!  If he doesn't say anything, mop him painfully but non-lethally.  Do the same if he claims ignorance.  If he attempts to escape, terminate him.  Watch the fiend carefully for signs of lying.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 11:53:51 pm by Nunzillor »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 51