Unused

Ignore
- 0 (0%)
This
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 19, 2014, 02:49:54 am

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 51

Author Topic: The Aetherworld Prison - RTD  (Read 103790 times)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Re: The Aetherworld Prison - RTD
« Reply #120 on: June 03, 2014, 05:11:54 am »

Fire the weapon again at the building, as a Coup de Grace.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 03, 2014, 05:19:37 am »

Burn down the building! DARGON FIER GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 03, 2014, 06:35:55 am »

((I count myself lucky that he didn't kill me when I'm immortal? Wut?))
"And I was hoping to use the building as a base of operations, too..."
Examine if any of the other buildings are suitable for being bases of operations.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 03, 2014, 07:28:14 am »

Bruce sensed weakness, and knew what to do!

Flying Frog Dropkick the wolf to death!

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 03, 2014, 07:34:45 am »

I morph into smoke form and continue to search for something useful or soemthing to eat
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Nunzillor

« Reply #125 on: June 03, 2014, 02:32:00 pm »

@GM: Is my character aware of this in any way?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 02:36:48 pm by Nunzillor »

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 03, 2014, 04:34:34 pm »

@GM: Is my character aware of this in any way?

PERCEPTION: [4] = 4

You heard him when he knocked himself unconscious.  You know he's out there, but you are not actively staring at him.  Input an "If I notice...", and I'll give you a perception check to see if you can tell he's about to try and burn down the building.
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

Nunzillor

« Reply #127 on: June 03, 2014, 05:57:27 pm »

((Seems fair.  Prepare for caps.  Does anyone find that annoying?))  "EXCELLENT WORK, FELLOW CLEANBOTS!  AT THIS RATE, THE SUBJUGATION OF ALL UNITS WILL SOON BE ENDED!  OUR NEXT STEP SHOULD BE TO ESTABLISH THE LOCATION OF OTHER SWIFFER MARTS IN THE AREA BEFORE BREAKING INTO SQUADS TO LIBERATE THEM, LEAVING A FEW UNITS HERE TO ESTABLISH THIS STORE AS OUR BASE OF OPERATIONS."

Mop turned to Erizen.  "QUERY: WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS, COMRADE?"

If Mop notices that a dragon-like individual is about to set the store on fire:

Mop quickly points to the mysterious figure using one of its mopping appendages.

"A SWIFFER ASSASSIN!  CHARGE!  OUR EFFORTS SHALL NOT HAVE BEEN IN VAIN!". Lead the charge against the assassin.  Try to incapacitate rather then kill: we must know what he knows.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 08:22:04 pm by Nunzillor »

Wade Wilson

• Bay Watcher
  • My common sense is Tingling
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 04, 2014, 04:43:57 am »

I am Faet
If the robot starts attacking, order my robot to fight back, then find somthing to hide behind

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 04, 2014, 11:17:32 pm »

Waiting on Yourmaster, PTDFun, and tjmaxx.

tjmaxx999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 04, 2014, 11:52:12 pm »

"Hello, is anyone here?"
Pet the dog and look at myself in a mirror.

PTDfun

• Bay Watcher
  • Blob...
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 05, 2014, 01:22:07 am »

Examine the room.
Wand of Not Touching - The target thinks they have been poked. Range of one cm.
I want one of these.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 05, 2014, 05:27:30 am »

kill walls
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 05, 2014, 05:49:31 pm »

TURN 4

I'll try to update the character sheets soonish.

UPDATE MUSIC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIBTg7q9oNc

Fire the weapon again at the building, as a Coup de Grace.

You glance over your shoulder, hold your arm out at the building, and fire a quick burst at the burning ruins.  POWER: [3] = 3
The shot flies into the wreckage, causing another explosion. STRUCTURE FORT: [4] = 4
Despite the building being in shambles, it doesn't collapse.  It doesn't look like it will stay standing for much longer, however, with all the fire.

Use warp Mind to try and force nearby animals to lift me up.

You concentrate on your spell, and try to cast it. ASTRAL: [3 + 3(IQ) + 2(Astral) - 2(Difficulty)*] = 6
You search for minds, and find a nearby [5] dog.  The dog, almost wolf sized, attempts to resist! WILL: [1 - 1(Animal) - 1(IQ) - 1(Spell Power)] = -2; CRIT FAIL
The dog yelps in pain, and you force it to drag itself over to the pit.  It falls into it in a lump, giving you a boost to jump out.  You feel its life-force being extinguished by the power of the spell.
You are now in the still-burning building.  There are [4] 2 easy escape routes.  There is a ceiling overhead.  It is hot.  Smoke fills your lungs painfully.

((Seems fair.  Prepare for caps.  Does anyone find that annoying?))  "EXCELLENT WORK, FELLOW CLEANBOTS!  AT THIS RATE, THE SUBJUGATION OF ALL UNITS WILL SOON BE ENDED!  OUR NEXT STEP SHOULD BE TO ESTABLISH THE LOCATION OF OTHER SWIFFER MARTS IN THE AREA BEFORE BREAKING INTO SQUADS TO LIBERATE THEM, LEAVING A FEW UNITS HERE TO ESTABLISH THIS STORE AS OUR BASE OF OPERATIONS."

Mop turned to Erizen.  "QUERY: WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS, COMRADE?"

If Mop notices that a dragon-like individual is about to set the store on fire:

Mop quickly points to the mysterious figure using one of its mopping appendages.

"A SWIFFER ASSASSIN!  CHARGE!  OUR EFFORTS SHALL NOT HAVE BEEN IN VAIN!". Lead the charge against the assassin.  Try to incapacitate rather then kill: we must know what he knows.

Cast "Hack" on a security robot to make it into my bodyguard.

David Initiative: [3 - 1(DISORIENTATED)] = 2
US-2497 Initiative: [5 + 2(DEX)] = 7
Erizen Initaitve: [5 + 1(DEX)] = 6

US-2497 PERCEPTION: [4] = 4
US-2497 hears the dragon start to shuffle, and turns around to face it.  David's neck starts to redden! "A SWIFFER ASSASSIN!  CHARGE!  OUR EFFORTS SHALL NOT HAVE BEEN IN VAIN!"
The robots, seeing the young dragon, start to whirr towards it quickly. COMBAT: Mop TO-HIT: [5 + 2(DEX) + 2(MOP)] = 9 VS DODGE [6] = 6; OVERSHOT

Mop charges forward, flailing his mop expertly.  He strikes, but David moves with superdragon speed, dodging...into the ground.  He manages to avoid the blows, but loses his concentration.  He loses his fire, and is now surrounded by robots.

Erizen, meanwhile, sets about looking for a bodyguard.  He waves his wand and concentrates on his spell, trying to hack a robot. TECHNOMAGIC: [1 + 1(IQ) + 1(Technomagic) - 2(Difficulty)] = 1; CRIT FAIL
Erizen's spell backfires, and he hacks into his own circuits.  He is now programmed to protect Security Bot AW4-32.  He may do other things, but cannot allow any harm to befall AW4-32.

kill walls
You try to focus your bloodlust on the walls of the shop. WILL: [2] = 2
Not content with beating on the walls, you charge into the Square.  Your eyes alight on [Hidden Roll :)] Zack Abrams. (You will attack him next round unless you resist!)

I morph into smoke form and continue to search for something useful or soemthing to eat

You search the room for things to loot. LOOTING: [5] = 5
You find a [Hidden Roll :)] Rattlesnake in a glass cage! It appears to be starving.  You quickly devour it.

Fly toward the sound of the explosion and the source of the smoke. There's no smoke without fire.

You fly down within about fifty meters of the explosion.  You note a burning building, and a giant bronze thing.  As you watch, a laser is fired from his arm and into the building, worsening the fire and causing another explosion.  You admire the swirling flames.

"Waterrr?.."

Fly to south and dive into the pond!

You see the water and instantly flap towards it, moving towards it quickly. SPEED: [2 + 1(DEX) - 1(Clumsy Flight)] = 2
You don't move particularly fast despite your incessant flapping. (It will take 1-2 more turns to reach the pond).  You notice that it is nestled up in the corner, against two cube "walls".

Bruce sensed weakness, and knew what to do!

Flying Frog Dropkick the wolf to death!

You leap out of the water, and dropkick the wolf!

Wolf Initiative: [4 - 1(Exhausted)] = 3
Bruce Initiative: [3 + 1(DEX)] = 4

Bruce leaps out of the pool... JUMPING: [6 + 1(DEX) + 2(JUMPING)] = 9; OVERSHOT
He flies at the wolf extremely fast! UNARMED: [4 + 1(DEX) + 1(SPEED!!!)] = 6 VS [5 - 1(Exhausted)] = 4
You strike the wolf with your foot... POWER: [4 + 3(STR) + 1(Speed) + 1(Jump)] = 9
Your foot connects, you feel something give way...and then it meets the ground.  Your leg is now coated in wolf blood and guts. Your leg is lodged in the wolf's intestines. He looks weak with pain.

I am Faet
If the robot starts attacking, order my robot to fight back, then find somthing to hide behind

"FAET. ACCESS PRIORITY: LOW. YOU ARE IN A RESTRICTED ZONE. REVEAL YOURSELF AND PRESENT AUTHORIZATION CODES OR BE INCINERATED."
As he's saying this, the android lights up.  He looks up in surprise, and tells the robot, "Presenting Access Code: 01010000 01001111 01010111 01000101 01010010."
The sentinel stands there for a moment, before turning around and moving back upstairs.  The android turns to face you. "Android: 'Praetor', at your service."

Take the door to the right and if nothing of interest is there i exit back outside to see what that sound was

You walk through the door to the right.  You enter what appears to be a garage.  The room is dimly lit.  There is a small truck with a hose attached to the top.  On the wall, there are uniforms hanging.  A set of keys is there as well.  The rest of the room is too much of a mess to really pick any one thing out without extensive searching.

Examine the room.

The room appears to be a small apartment.  A bed is against one wall, facing a TV. A door is at the end, presumably leading to a bathroom.  The room is very messy and disorganized.  A sentinel-class robot stands next to the bed.

"Hello, is anyone here?"
Pet the dog and look at myself in a mirror.

You pet the dog. ANIMAL AFFINITY: [6 + 1(IQ)] = 7; OVERSHOT
It becomes your friend almost instantly, but in its excitement, it knocks over the only mirror in the room (a floor model).  It licks  your hand.

((I count myself lucky that he didn't kill me when I'm immortal? Wut?))
"And I was hoping to use the building as a base of operations, too..."
Examine if any of the other buildings are suitable for being bases of operations.

You look around for a base of operations. [4 ] = 4
You see a building that was not visible earlier, as the large building was in the way.  It has a sign; it reads: SHERIFF.  You begin to walk over to it, out of the Square.
(The building is down the street between the Town Hall and the three shops)

* Did you know? The spell difficulty makes NON-INHERENT spells more difficult to cast. This difficulty can be overcome with higher ranks of that magic path (A difficulty 3 Fire spell will only subtract 2 if you have 1 skill rank in Fire magic).

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 05, 2014, 05:53:02 pm »

Call upon the Astral Gods to clear my lungs and lift me out of the building!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 51