Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 55

Author Topic: Roll to Become a Hero - Christmas Event, First Challenge: Siege!  (Read 85781 times)

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile

Thats the thing your not a squishy mage your the second hardest to kill while having magic you can call on to screw anyone who trys to hurt you.
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thats the thing your not a squishy mage your the second hardest to kill while having magic you can call on to screw anyone who trys to hurt you.
((He's out if mana, so now he's just the second hardest to kill.))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

((Why did nobody follow the wight in!?))
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile

We were arguing, I was all for following the wright but noone was willing to go with me.
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, that was a waste of four mana. You could have sent a newbie in there instead, and he or she would have achieved the same purpose without wasting the resources of our veterans.

I thought everyone would follow it in!

Speaking of which, Being a squishy wizard, bring up the rear and enter cave. Ready molotolv.
Be second to last, so that if something sneaks up behind the party, you won't be its first target.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 10:14:43 pm by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, that was a waste of four mana. You could have sent a newbie in there instead, and he or she would have achieved the same purpose without wasting the resources of our veterans.

I thought everyone would follow it in!

Speaking of which, Being a squishy wizard, bring up the second to last position and enter cave. Ready molotolv.
Also, I love how your objection to that comment was that the wight wasn't meant to be trap bait, and not that I implied that the life of a newbie isn't worth four mana.

R.U.N. (rest until needed) Wight One, we hardly knew ye.
*salutes while "Taps" plays in the background*
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 10:16:47 pm by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If someone does end up going first, follow them.

Otherwise stand nervously outside, looking about for threats.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If someone does end up going first, follow them.

Otherwise stand nervously outside, looking about for threats.

Who shall bell the cat?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sarrak is now out of the game, and darkpaladin109 will be taking his place. I will shoot for an update tomorrow, or the day after. Currently school is getting close, so updates might be a bit slow until I get through all of my registration, and class selection for this semester.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Seems like one of you actually has a pair. Good, maybe you won't die immediately when you see monsters. Now get inside before something bigger than goblins decides to come poke around." Jase replies, handing the heraldry shield to Mark. Once everyone gets inside, he turns back to Mark. "Keep your shield up and your eyes open. These goblins love traps and poisons." He remarks before turning to look at Chronus. "Chronus, where is that wight of yours?"

Give the heraldric shield to Mark. Usher the others inside the cave entrance while keeping watch for threats. Once everyone else is inside, go up to the front with Mark. Move cautiously through the cave, using my spear for light and to poke anything suspicious. If I see

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Died inside the cave because everyone stood around like idiots for a full ten minuets."
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Fan-fucking-tastic. You know what killed it, or are we going in blind?"

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Arrows."

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Become a Hero - Turn 38: Wight One Down, I Repeat Wight One Down
« Reply #748 on: August 03, 2015, 01:42:14 am »

((I just found this and I realize that I created a game with almost the same name but it's a superhero thing, not joining because the Waitlist is too long but just thought I'd mention it.

Also ptw.))
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Become a Hero - Turn 38: Wight One Down, I Repeat Wight One Down
« Reply #749 on: August 14, 2015, 10:59:19 pm »

I feel like I killed this....  Sorry?
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 55