Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 26

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia XLVII: Vampire Coven - GAME OVER! SCUM WIN!  (Read 58855 times)

PTDfun

• Bay Watcher
  • Blob...
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XLVII: Vampire Coven - Day Two - Replacement Needed!!!
« Reply #300 on: June 11, 2014, 03:58:52 pm »

Jack A T: I will reread through LARD's posts and try to give a better read of him. But most likely not tonight. This game is more time consuming (and HARD) than I expected.
Wand of Not Touching - The target thinks they have been poked. Range of one cm.
I want one of these.

PTDfun

• Bay Watcher
  • Blob...
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: June 11, 2014, 04:03:54 pm »

4maskwolf: Welcome to the game. What is your previous mafia experience?

I had some things against your predecessor. I understand that you might have to read the thread for a few days before you have anything. I joined last week though, so if you're curious about my complaints you don't have to go back far in the thread.
Wand of Not Touching - The target thinks they have been poked. Range of one cm.
I want one of these.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: June 11, 2014, 04:09:44 pm »

4maskwolf: Welcome to the game. What is your previous mafia experience?

I had some things against your predecessor. I understand that you might have to read the thread for a few days before you have anything. I joined last week though, so if you're curious about my complaints you don't have to go back far in the thread.
My previous mafia experience... somat like ten games or so... At least one win as scum, that's all I can remember (my first scum game).

Reading time, I guess.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: June 11, 2014, 04:26:04 pm »

Oh lolz this is going to be fun.

Ask your questions, mis amigos, and I will respond.  The one thing I will note is that TDS, like myself, appears to dislike day one play and has been known, at least to me, to play little to none at all on Day One unless something catches his eyes.  Which is why, I think, he posted so little of substance on day one.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: June 11, 2014, 04:31:07 pm »

Quick post: Because MOWE did not extend for the last-minute replacement, day ends today at 10 PM EST.  Nobody has days to read the thread.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: June 11, 2014, 04:36:04 pm »

Quick post: Because MOWE did not extend for the last-minute replacement, day ends today at 10 PM EST.  Nobody has days to read the thread.
Already read the thread, it doesn't matter.  Though if we have any extends left, extend.

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Having a good ol' time lurking about.
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: June 11, 2014, 04:41:12 pm »

Oh no! I forgot! D:

Day two has been mod extended! Day ends tomorrow at 10 PM EST!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: June 11, 2014, 04:42:35 pm »

Oh no! I forgot! D:

Day two has been mod extended! Day ends tomorrow at 10 PM EST!
Don't worry MOWE, I would have forgotten it too.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: June 11, 2014, 05:02:32 pm »

Alright.

4maskwolf: I'd like to see your general thoughts on the game so far, at least.
FUCK YOU JACK
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: June 11, 2014, 05:33:29 pm »

*realizes he forgot to respond on this thread*

Sorry about the delay.

hmm...  I'm not really sure what to make of it, to be honest.  Without having been here throughout the entirety of day one, I don't have the gut feelings of the moment of each post, since I can see other posts and am looking at it from a more impassive viewpoint.  I'll get back to you when I've ferreted out a little more, I just got tired of reading halfway through.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: June 11, 2014, 06:24:29 pm »

Posting from phone, got no telephone line or internet other than this. Phone company appears to be antagonizing us on purpose, sorry for not giving an earlier warning.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

LARD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: June 11, 2014, 08:12:34 pm »

I'm not really sure what to make of it, to be honest.  Without having been here throughout the entirety of day one, I don't have the gut feelings of the moment of each post, since I can see other posts and am looking at it from a more impassive viewpoint.  I'll get back to you when I've ferreted out a little more, I just got tired of reading halfway through.

This is suspicious because above you mentioned that you had read the whole thread already.  I get that it's hard to get a cohesive viewpoint from this, so that's okay.  It all seems to blur together, right?
Obama is not middle eastern pacifist who gave out free health care, You're thinking of Jesus

Quote from: God
Nietzsche is dead and I killed him
Quote from: Douglas Adams
Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: June 11, 2014, 08:16:42 pm »

I'm not really sure what to make of it, to be honest.  Without having been here throughout the entirety of day one, I don't have the gut feelings of the moment of each post, since I can see other posts and am looking at it from a more impassive viewpoint.  I'll get back to you when I've ferreted out a little more, I just got tired of reading halfway through.

This is suspicious because above you mentioned that you had read the whole thread already.  I get that it's hard to get a cohesive viewpoint from this, so that's okay.  It all seems to blur together, right?
Lolwut is this another one of your traps?

No, I skimmed the whole thread.  I was trying to avoid a long, drawn out day of little activity, which is how most of these games have gone down, by avoiding the mod extend the day.  I tossed an extend request out there so that if people really wanted to keep playing, the day could go on

Mostly, I skimmed what happened today, but I need to see some more action from you all in order to make final judgments.

LARD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: June 11, 2014, 11:53:38 pm »

It was!  I'm glad you recognized it. Excellent. Okay then. It's too bad that your predecessor was on the chopping block. I was looking forward to playing with you again.  I would like to know your opinion on PTDfun though, just to see.
Obama is not middle eastern pacifist who gave out free health care, You're thinking of Jesus

Quote from: God
Nietzsche is dead and I killed him
Quote from: Douglas Adams
Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: June 12, 2014, 12:01:01 am »

It was!  I'm glad you recognized it. Excellent. Okay then. It's too bad that your predecessor was on the chopping block. I was looking forward to playing with you again.  I would like to know your opinion on PTDfun though, just to see.
LARD: How would you have reacted to a "yes"?  How about a "no"?
FUCK YOU JACK
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 26