Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 22

Author Topic: ⚔DUELING BLADES⚔ - PbP 4v4 Competitive Dungeon Crawling (OOC)  (Read 22607 times)

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile

You started it with the shipping ban.
Incorrect. That was a response to the comment about traps. And I'm serious about it. Don't ship your characters, it's bloody creepy.
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Hey, I'm not Elf, I don't try to do that. If it is part of natural character development though...

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Natural character development should allow shipping.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

This is not a game by IamanElfCollaborator or PrivateNomad, and I swear to Gwyn, if you start flirting with each other, I will spawn enemies in every unoccupied square.
*cough* Well, I'm open to new ideas but so far wanton knight's daughter stuffed in here to stop dragging her father's name through the mud is the only thing I've got, so... uh... maybe everyone else in the party will be an utterly unattractive peasant?

This is a public forum for traditional games and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.
I can't seem to locate the emoticon for cold dead eyes completely free of the slightest glimmer of acknowledgement of any wrongdoing, so instead I'll just leave this here:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

In less horrifying but no less soulless news, I have created an excel sheet to map the various odds and increases of rolling various numbers at and between various die setups, thereby succeeding at drowning myself in too much information to make use of any of it. I was also using the wrong numbers to begin with, and thus couldn't use this without refitting it even if it was simple. I should probably give up and go with the plan I'm pretty sure I'm going with regardless of immediate numerical advantage.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Suffice to say that you will have bigger things to worry about, and that the vast majority of traps you encounter will not involve bras. Let us move on.
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile

I'm thinking of joining this, if I can make a sheet before it fills up. How many spots left, by the way?

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

This is not a game by IamanElfCollaborator or PrivateNomad, and I swear to Gwyn, if you start flirting with each other, I will spawn enemies in every unoccupied square.
*cough* Well, I'm open to new ideas but so far wanton knight's daughter stuffed in here to stop dragging her father's name through the mud is the only thing I've got, so... uh... maybe everyone else in the party will be an utterly unattractive peasant?
If it helps, my character is already married.
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

Jboy2000000

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello good people of the interwebs!
    • View Profile

I'm thinking of joining this, if I can make a sheet before it fills up. How many spots left, by the way?
All of them, I think.
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."

Just goes to show, even a Male Doctor that Looks Like a Female and a Criminal with Poor Hygiene Habits can fall in love.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Aw, not even between round interaction?

On another hand my skills their costs are now added up while I now have to redo the math for the skill points.  :'(

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile

Oh, right, I'm supposed to put my preferred faction. Ummm... The lion is cool, so I'll go with that one.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If it helps, my character is already married.
It is also worth noting that this is not that one GURPS thread by the guy who liked zombies, and even though story is not the focus of this adventure, you may not marry animals.

e: In fact, forget everything you know about playing in games on Bay12.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!

Absolutely not, that would take 2 ranks. It's either 1d8 or 1d6,1d4.
Better now?

I feel I really have to say at some point that the trap trend that is going on right now is extremely disturbing.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I finally fixed my math problems.

Now to redo my equipment.

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Squeegy, question: A ring costs 3 Silver. Can a shoddy handmade (probably wooden) one be included for less?

It is also worth noting that this is not that one GURPS thread by the guy who liked zombies, and even though story is not the focus of this adventure, you may not marry animals.

e: In fact, forget everything you know about playing in games on Bay12.
Oh, he didn't marry a cat, he just thinks his wife was turned into one by a witch, and is going into the adventure to search for a way to turn her back.
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Absolutely not, that would take 2 ranks. It's either 1d8 or 1d6,1d4.
Better now?
No, you have to hit enter before I can see it. Also you didn't update your EXP TNL. Also you didn't update your main attack dice pool. Also you forgot to call your mother. Also you forgot her birthday.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 22