Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 41

Author Topic: The Battle for Bay12 - Battle 1, Round 11 - Team Dwarf is in a pickle.  (Read 30283 times)

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
Re: The Battle for Bay12
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2014, 02:51:34 pm »

Yes... what are people willing to pay for my support...

Also, anyone able to do a token for me, I'm not an artsy person.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2014, 02:55:24 pm »

GG told me to make this for my token. So I did.

(I can't onto spider fangs. Oh well)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 03:05:01 pm by Criptfeind »

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2014, 04:23:11 pm »

I have redone significant chunks of the OP, and am now going to add everyone who signed up while I was working on it. Please review the post-change material, it should be a lot more clear and a lot more readable now.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2014, 04:46:28 pm »

If your team goes first and you attack does that mean that you can't counter attack? And vice versa if your team goes second?

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2014, 04:50:10 pm »

Er...I have no gold. I can't pay you now. However, I'm willing to discuss payment once the game is actually started.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2014, 04:51:16 pm »

What's the minimum gold income for the first map I wonder?

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2014, 04:52:57 pm »

If your team goes first and you attack does that mean that you can't counter attack? And vice versa if your team goes second?

You can still choose to counter-attack if your team goes first, it uses up the action when you counter-attack. Counter-attacks happen on enemy turns. It does mean you won't be able to see 'counterattack OR if no one attacks me do this other thing' though - you've got to commit to it.

Minimin income for the first map is 3 gold per round.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2014, 04:54:06 pm »

Ah. So no one but the wealthy will be able to actually pay their units anything until threads are captured.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2014, 05:00:37 pm »

Well, they will be paying upkeep, and they could choose to forgo buying equipment for themselves to start... but yeah, for most folks it's going to be a conditional "I'll give you a share of what we earn!" at this point in the game.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2014, 05:18:09 pm »

GlyphGryph, you didn't put me on the OP.

Also, Flameboy98, I'll be willing to join you.  For, let's say... if you promise to pay me... 1 gold per round for the first five rounds, plus a fifth of any additional income we receive.  We can discuss further payment at that point.

Also, because I'm feeling generous, the fifth of any additional income is to be paid at the end of round five.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2014, 05:34:15 pm »

Was adding you as you wrote that.

PlayerGamer, you might want to reconsider your purchases in light of the updated slot rules - the base acolyte class won't be able to support running two automatic spells (regeneration and blessing) at the same time. Consider swapping one of them out for Enchant or Heal.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2014, 05:43:15 pm »

Dropped Bless.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2014, 05:45:37 pm »

GlyphGryph, you didn't put me on the OP.

Also, Flameboy98, I'll be willing to join you.  For, let's say... if you promise to pay me... 1 gold per round for the first five rounds, plus a fifth of any additional income we receive.  We can discuss further payment at that point.

Also, because I'm feeling generous, the fifth of any additional income is to be paid at the end of round five.
I'll accept the offer.
Anyone else willing to join me/work for me? Preferably the former?
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2014, 05:56:53 pm »

I'll join for, I guess, upkeep, and two gold a turn(To be paid when we can actually afford it of course) If we take four threads increase it to 3 a turn and if we win and I am still alive I want a victory bonus, and if I die I want death benefits of 15 gold (or however much you can afford) to be paid to Nirur Torir.

I guess that covers everything.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2014, 05:58:10 pm »

For those two who already supported me you will each receive 3 gold at the earliest possible time as thanks for supporting me, every other turn after we first capture a thread you will each receive 2 gold. So if we say capture a thread on turn 2 you'll receive your bonuses on turn 3 and 4, but then will get paid your wages on turn 6 giving each of you five gold in total as payment up to that. Also at the end of the game 60% of the total gold I own at that point will be divided up between the both of you equally. You are also welcome to any, and all loot you wish to take from enemies without question, Worldmaster27 and darkpaladin109 do you both agree to this payment method?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 41