Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 20

Author Topic: Roll To Dodge - Worlds Beyond  (Read 27949 times)

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Dodge - Worlds Beyond
« Reply #135 on: May 15, 2014, 05:17:16 pm »

I'm somewhat bored because of projects and want to listen to music but can't right now. So, singing.
Take a closer look at this text!

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 15, 2014, 06:12:50 pm »

Follow Amber so we can get this plot started
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 15, 2014, 06:51:10 pm »

I completely forgot to fix Dermonster's status.
It will be fixed soon!

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 15, 2014, 06:52:30 pm »

"Nah."

To the east or some such!
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Briehn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 16, 2014, 07:14:38 pm »

Follow Amber.

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 16, 2014, 08:30:15 pm »

Turn 012

Sing a better song, like, you know, Beat It.
[2] You decide to sing something better. But you decide your voice is too sore from the last vocal exercise.

Follow Amber so we can get this plot started
[6] Deciding to start your new life here, you begin walking towards the huntress. You see the lioness at the inner side of the Peaceful Order. You begin running to pick up the pace but realize you're running too fast! You step on Amber's tail! [Reaction : 2] She roars!
Quote from: Amber
You human scum!
She turns to you and opens her mouth. You see her teeth, her sharp dripping teeth. Dripping of what? You can't make it out. It's a red liquid, but too bright to be blood. You see something in the back...it's growing larger. It's red...crimson red. Her mouth is already filled with the sphere as it's launched towards you! [Dodge : 1 , Damage : 5] It hits you right in the guts! You scream all the pain out. You're left with a huge mark on your stomach.

Ask the lioness what is happening to Dermonster.
"Will it kill him?"
[5] You walk towards the angered lioness. You ask her what happened to Dermonster.
Unless he's the one of the prophecy, you might want to be careful. The ability to transfer a small part of Titan powers is unbelievably hard to control. But controlling a much larger portion of that power is impossible. Fortunately, Amadriel decided to give mercy to your friend. Your lucky, if Amadriel would've acted like he usually does, you're friend would be dead by now. With this, let's see if your friend is actually part of the prophecy.
She closes her eyes as you see her eyes begin to smoke with a green gas. You begin to see her skin become lighter. Wings sprout out! Amber flies towards the sky and faces Dermonster. Her eyes open, they shine with a luster emerald color. Dermonster begins to look at her eyes, as in a trance. She begins talking, but her voice is mixed with Dermonster and herself.
Amadriel! I demand you to speak through the humans body.
A silence breaks out. Dermonster's mouth begins to move.
Quote from: Amadriel
What do you want, huntress?
Explain to me who you're descendant is.
Quote from: Amadriel
I don't need to speak of my plans. Goodbye.
Amadriel flies down, unexpectedly. You know this because she begins to fling her legs wildly. [Damage : 5] She lands on her four legs.
That didn't work out so well.
Dermonster is lying on the floor, unconscious.

"Nah."

To the east or some such!
[5-2 = 3] You don't manage to wake up from your recent sleep.

Follow Amber.
[4] You find yourself near Amber in a matter of seconds. She looks impatient.

Quote from: smurfingtonthethird
[4] Walk towards Amber
[1] You don't manage to go anywhere.

Background : [4] Everyone with a mark begins to realize that the symbols begin to glow.

Statuses :
Spoiler: "Lerman" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Dermonster" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Lyeos" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Briehn" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Hellhound" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Idaros" (click to show/hide)

NPC's :
Spoiler: "Gilean"" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Amber"" (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 11:04:39 am by Ethereal »

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 16, 2014, 08:33:04 pm »

Wait for someone to let me out of this cage!

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 16, 2014, 08:34:34 pm »

I like how I do stuff I would never do completely autonomously.

Wake up and head due East. Unless those NPC guys want me to go there, in which case, south.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 17, 2014, 10:25:43 pm »

I will wait for everyone to post their actions.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 18, 2014, 04:27:36 am »

"bitch that was an accident and that fucking hurt"

Check my mark is it glowing if not take a heavy stick from a tree if it is try to channel power from the glowing mark to enhance my strength
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 18, 2014, 04:34:16 am »

((sneaky updated again >.<))

Ask what powers I have been given. Also ask if I can be put down on the ground, so I can, you know, do things.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 18, 2014, 12:07:43 pm »

Turn 013

Wait for someone to let me out of this cage!
[1] You look around and realize you're not even in a cage.

I like how I do stuff I would never do completely autonomously.

Wake up and head due East. Unless those NPC guys want me to go there, in which case, south.
[5 - 2 = 3]You wake up from your deep slumber. You look to the east and just notice more forest. You decide to wait for the others to show up.

Ask Amber what the marks are, and if those marked are avatars or puppets of the titans.
[5] You walk towards Amber and ask her about what the marks are, she responds, [Response : 6]
The mark of a Titan. They represent power and bond between the host and the Titan. They are not avatars or puppets. The symbol represents which Titan has chosen you to bond with. Your friend with the symbol of a mask represents the Titan of trickery, Azel. The one with a lightning mark is the Titan of Thunder, Amadriel. Your last friend, the one with a symbol that constantly changes it quite a rare one. The symbol of the Titan, Azrael. Transfiguration is hard to control, the amount of power that it can cause is outstanding. Each mark applies a buff towards the user. Now, gather your friends. We have a prophecy to fulfill.

"bitch that was an accident and that fucking hurt"

Check my mark is it glowing if not take a heavy stick from a tree if it is try to channel power from the glowing mark to enhance my strength

[5] You yell over to the Lion your vulgar words. She looks at you in disgust. You look at your stomach and realize that there's nothing except a scar in a shape of a circle. Seeing as it's impossible to enhance strength from a scar, you decide to get a stick from a tree. You walk over to the nearest tree and try to pull the heaviest stick. [Strength : 1] You feel your arms give in as the stick is too heavy. You check your hands and see dozens of splinters.

((sneaky updated again >.<))

Ask what powers I have been given. Also ask if I can be put down on the ground, so I can, you know, do things.
[2] (You're not even in the air, but ok.)
You look around the forest and can't find anyone to ask about your powers.

Quote from: Briehn
[4]Ask Amber where we're going.
[1] You find the Lioness...but decide to walk the other way! You're now back outside of the forest.

Background : [6] The sky darkens as everyone looks outside. There's a portal hovering over the center of the forest! The exact spot where the group had landed. The portal is shaped like a tornado, linked to the sky. Gilean wakes up, seemingly because of the portal. Amber and Gilean seem to tense and prepare for something bad. Everyone else just looks at the portal. A light shoots from the inside of the portal! It doesn't hurt anyone, but when the light fades out...right there in the center of the forest are 6 human figures shrouded in robes. Each a different color and a symbol on each robe. A female with a black robe, in the center of that robe lies a mark of Thunder. Next to her is a man, a white robe, but no symbol. In his hand lies an open book. Next to him, is another male. His eyes seem to be the only one showing. In the center of his eyes is a symbol that is shown on his robe...but, no one makes it out. It's changing. To the right of this man is another female, her robe is green and on her robe is a mask. To the right of her is another female, her robe is red. On the center of her robe is a sword, then it's armor. Then a sword, it's also changing. The two that are left seem to be talking, but no one hears what they're saying. After a nod from the other mysterious humans, they disappear in an instant. The rest of the humans prepare for battle.

Statuses :
Spoiler: "Lerman" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Dermonster" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Lyeos" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Briehn" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Hellhound" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Idaros" (click to show/hide)

NPC's :
Spoiler: "Gilean"" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Amber"" (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 04:12:55 pm by Ethereal »

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 18, 2014, 12:10:56 pm »

Lyeos gets up, then walks south and waves at the man whose eyes are showing, expecting him to be reasonably friendly.

((Wait, does the Emblem of Altercation(Alteration?) allow me to swap bodies with another being, or just become another kind of organism?))
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 12:15:00 pm by Lyeos »

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 18, 2014, 12:18:22 pm »

I said east damn it.

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 18, 2014, 12:19:45 pm »

Lyeos gets up, then walks south and waves at the man whose eyes are showing, expecting him to be reasonably friendly.

((Wait, does the Emblem of Altercation(Alteration?) allow me to swap bodies with another being, or just become another kind of organism?))
You become another kind of organism.

I said east damn it.
I would show you the map I created, but it shows too much.
If you continue to go east, you're still in the Peaceful Order.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 20