Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: Roll to Battle Monsters: Sky Lands of Many Names (New Players Wanted) (IRTD)  (Read 9292 times)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

Gab and snack on nearby kobold's energy
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile

Wasn't here for a bit...

Suggest initiation of peace talks to the nearest still-moving kobold.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

((Going to sleep. I'll update tomorrow.))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile

((Hold on. Are we assumed to have mundane clothing, or are none of us wearing anything but leather vests?))
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Hold on. Are we assumed to have mundane clothing, or are none of us wearing anything but leather vests?))
((I had assumed we had pants at least, but I just pictured my character charging a kobold, axe held high, wearing nothing but a vest, and it is hilarious. It is also drafty.))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

((Awake now. And yes, you do have mundane clothing, unless you choose not yo have it. I'll iodate in around 2-3 hours.))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Kobold (click to show/hide)
4+1vs 4
You drain 1 HP from the Kobold A.

"Huh, what? Where are we? This doesn't seem like the domain of Ignorance? Or does it? Hm... If it is, then- Kobolds!"

Adopt a combat stance. Spin my staff around menacingly.
2. You don't actually know any combat stances, since time travel always got you out of tight spots. Good thing the kobolds are occupied with other things.
Shoot conjured sauce at a kobold!
3+1 vs 4
Nothing happens to Kobold D.

"What the...where am I? Kobolds? Oh yeaaah! Let me ask you something, kobolds. What are you gonna do when Axemania runs wild on you?"
Charge the nearest kobold and hack him with my axe.
5+8+1(axe) vs 3+3
You deal 8 damage to Kobold B with your axe.

Kobold Turn
5+3 vs 7+1
Kobold D counterattacks Hamm Burg. Your weapons clash, but that's all that happens. 

Kobold C just stands there, paralysed with fear.

Wasn't here for a bit...

Auto-fail. Considering that the nearest Kobold is being drained, and every other one is in combat.... Yeah, nope.
Shoot kobold south of me(if I have arrows)
otherwise, back into cave

4+1 vs 4.
Your arrow barely nicks his skin, dealing 1 damage.

Spoiler: Kobold (click to show/hide)
4+1vs 4
You drain 1 HP from the Kobold A.

"Huh, what? Where are we? This doesn't seem like the domain of Ignorance? Or does it? Hm... If it is, then- Kobolds!"

Adopt a combat stance. Spin my staff around menacingly.
2. You don't actually know any combat stances, since time travel always got you out of tight spots. Good thing the kobolds are occupied with other things.
Shoot conjured sauce at a kobold!
3+1 vs 4
Nothing happens to Kobold D.

"What the...where am I? Kobolds? Oh yeaaah! Let me ask you something, kobolds. What are you gonna do when Axemania runs wild on you?"
Charge the nearest kobold and hack him with my axe.
5+8+1(axe) vs 3+3
You deal 8 damage to Kobold B with your axe.

Kobold Turn
5+3 vs 7+1
Kobold D counterattacks Hamm Burg. Your weapons clash, but that's all that happens. 

Kobold C just stands there, paralysed with fear.

Wasn't here for a bit...

Auto-fail. Considering that the nearest Kobold is being drained, and every other one is in combat.... Yeah, nope.
Shoot kobold south of me(if I have arrows)
otherwise, back into cave

4+1 vs 4.
Your arrow barely nicks his skin, dealing 1 damage.

Inventory from previous turn applies.
Spoiler: Enemy health (click to show/hide)
((Picture won't load.))
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 02:44:55 pm by BlitzDungeoneer »

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile

Crak the kobold in the head with the pan, then conjure sauce down his throat!
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile

Charge at Kobold A. Perform an awesome staff combo to bash him down.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hack Kobold B into chunks. With my axe.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

Shoot KD
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

So, we're just waiting on Objective and Sarrak. And I think I'll lay off mapping until you get in the cave. This is mainly to give myself time to find an image hosting site that works, and partially because I get the feeling it'll be very confusing trying to map right now.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

Nick off some kobold's weapon
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

squidgen

• Bay Watcher
  • [INKING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

I would like to join, if there is still room. Character sheet will come later.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile

Engage KA in a vicious hand-to-hand combat!
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7