Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: Roll to Battle Monsters: Sky Lands of Many Names (New Players Wanted) (IRTD)  (Read 9279 times)

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Should I make this into the OOC/signup/ other things thread! Because it's certainly seems to be one.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Go ahead, but it's a bit silly as you haven't even posted the start update yet.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Go ahead, but it's a bit silly as you haven't even posted the start update yet.
I agree. I'm sure the OOC chatter will die down once we have something to do.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Yeah, I know. We just be waiting on Froggy and that elusive eigth player, and then I can post the Tutorial start.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

So...
Should I start off now and add a wait list, or....?
Also, any other image hosting sites?

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I say start now, but keep those player spots open for a few turns before moving to a waitlist. A first turn attracts new players when they see what kind of a game this is.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Got another colour conflict, this time between Beirus and Objective. One of you has to pick a different colour. Then I can post the current map(s).

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

I'll change to light blue then
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

(And.... Start!)
All players are surrounded by a flash of light, before being unceremoniously dumped onto the grass covered ground.

You are surrounded by a group of kobolds. Your items are gone, you have gotten new ones, and 2 of your companions have been replaced. There are trees around you, and a cave to one side. What do you do?
(I'm abandoning the drawn up stat sheets((The ones I drew, not the actual sheets)) until a later date. I'm keeping the chat boxes though.)
(Also. You may ask for details on items.)
Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 04:12:26 am by BlitzDungeoneer »

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Huh, what? Where are we? This doesn't seem like the domain of Ignorance? Or does it? Hm... If it is, then- Kobolds!"

Adopt a combat stance. Spin my staff around menacingly.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile

Shoot conjured sauce at a kobold!
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"What the...where am I? Kobolds? Oh yeaaah! Let me ask you something, kobolds. What are you gonna do when Axemania runs wild on you?"

Charge the nearest kobold and hack him with my axe.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

Shoot kobold south of me(if I have arrows)
otherwise, back into cave
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

((Right, just waiting on Sarrak and Objective.))
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7