Poll

What do you want for next game?

Team Deathmatch
- 8 (21.1%)
Deathmatch
- 1 (2.6%)
Capture the Flag
- 8 (21.1%)
King of the Hill (has to hold a point for some time)
- 9 (23.7%)
Other (comment in thread)
- 4 (10.5%)
Reverse Capture the Flag (You have to deliver a bomb to the enemy camp)
- 8 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17

Author Topic: The Battle for Statisgrad  (Read 14758 times)

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
Re: The Battle for Statisgrad
« Reply #75 on: May 05, 2014, 09:16:37 am »

Learn more!
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 05, 2014, 10:05:51 am »

move right to B1309.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 05, 2014, 11:00:29 am »

Whack Icey Tea with the gun and run back to B1406.

Sheb, if you want to do a randomized turn order, you can do what I do and assign each player a number, go to Random.org, put the numbers in a list and randomize the list. Of course, there's many other methods.

The problem is, imagine player A decide to whack player B. Then random happen, B plays first and move away. A effectively lost its turn.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 05, 2014, 12:15:35 pm »

Also, people should be allowed to rejoin, but should have to wait at least two turns AND switch out their avatar first.
This is discriminatory to the statics. It excludes our elite forces, whos avatar's slumber eternally.

Anyway, cannonfodder reporting for duty
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 12:27:06 pm by 10ebbor10 »

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 05, 2014, 12:16:59 pm »

Also, people should be allowed to rejoin, but should have to wait at least two turns AND switch out their avatar first.
This is discriminatory to the statics. It excludes our elite forces, whos avatar's slumber eternally.
It's just as bad for the scans. Calm down. My avatar does not simply "change". Days of searching will occur.
Take a closer look at this text!

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 05, 2014, 12:26:43 pm »

It's just as bad for the scans. Calm down. My avatar does not simply "change". Days of searching will occur.
My avatar doesn't change at all. It is eternal, and will remain till the day the site hosting it goes down.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 05, 2014, 12:32:02 pm »

Anyway, cannonfodder reporting for duty
What if they just need to post a new avatar for the purposes of the game? Like, in a post, but not actually using it?

Alternately, make it side specific: The statics can't change their avatars or they die, but the scans HAVE to change their avatars to respawn.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 05, 2014, 12:41:47 pm »

Alternately, make it side specific: The statics can't change their avatars or they die, but the scans HAVE to change their avatars to respawn.

Reverse that and it might be a bit more fair. Or how about nobody has to change, hm?
Take a closer look at this text!

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 05, 2014, 12:43:15 pm »

The statics can't change their avatars or they die, but the scans HAVE to change their avatars to respawn.
+1.
But old, dead avatars need to be clearly marked.

Reverse that and it might be a bit more fair. Or how about nobody has to change, hm?
It's thematic.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

GreatJustice

• Bay Watcher
  • ☭The adventure continues (refresh)☭
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 05, 2014, 01:35:55 pm »

Move to B0904
The person supporting regenerating health, when asked why you can see when shot in the eye justified it as 'you put on an eyepatch'. When asked what happens when you are then shot in the other eye, he said that you put an eyepatch on that eye. When asked how you'd be able to see, he said that your first eye would have healed by then.

Professional Bridge Toll Collector?

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 05, 2014, 01:52:11 pm »

Since I went to Flight School specifically to learn to fly, I shall indeed choose to learn Flight. Then I shall take off and head to B0710.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 05, 2014, 02:12:09 pm »

Move to B2008, if any scanian scum enter the heart tile, attack.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 05, 2014, 08:50:48 pm »

YAY! Communism!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 05, 2014, 08:58:13 pm »

Whack Icey Tea with the gun and run back to B1406.

Sheb, if you want to do a randomized turn order, you can do what I do and assign each player a number, go to Random.org, put the numbers in a list and randomize the list. Of course, there's many other methods.

The problem is, imagine player A decide to whack player B. Then random happen, B plays first and move away. A effectively lost its turn.

Perhaps attacks could have priority then? So attacks all occur first, and then movement later.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 05, 2014, 09:23:37 pm »

Move north(that's towards the statics, btw) as far as possible, moving through waterworks and power station.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17