Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

Author Topic: Sinlessmoon's letsplay thread: New videos!  (Read 6897 times)

Sinlessmoon

• Bay Watcher
  • [Trollinging Intensifies]
    • View Profile
Sinlessmoon's letsplay thread: New videos!
« on: April 30, 2014, 12:37:21 pm »

Hey everyone, you might or might not of seen me around these forums, but I am around! I've decided to pick up youtubing and lets playing, something I've wanted to do for several years now, hell I tried 7 years ago to do some lets playing, but I couldn't really grasp it. Now though, I've got a good enough computer that I can attempt to lets play! And what better to start off lets playing than Starcraft II, right?... Yeah, probably not.

Anyway, leave some feedback about the videos, what could be better, etc.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 01:12:17 am by Sinlessmoon »

Glacies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Lets play Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty!
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2014, 01:20:44 pm »

I gave your video a watch. I admit I skipped the initial blurb and cut right into the gameplay of the first mission. Thought it was pretty amusing when you went on about not killing people directly as they are coming out of the toilet.

Of course, I thought the marines had that functionality built into their suits.

Sinlessmoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2014, 01:27:30 pm »

Yeah, the initial part is pretty boring. It was mostly just a way for me to get passed my weird social anxiety and get comfortable with talking about stuff. :P And thanks, for your feedback!

One would think that they would, but who knows, maybe they drop their pants just like everybody else?

Sinlessmoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2014, 03:45:43 pm »

The poor marines, they look so badass, yet never seem to last more than six seconds on the battlefield...

Sinlessmoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2014, 01:23:13 am »

Wow! Another video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a716oohjK9M

I'm being super productive, I'm planning on uploading at least once a day! :D

Sinlessmoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2014, 01:05:48 am »

And here is another one! This is like my fourth post in a row, someone else say something!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whpJgr2VHNU&list=PLV0Mwu7CLCHc8Z9ENFo5BwrkKWxY2wsDK

JackOSpades

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurker Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2014, 02:30:04 am »

you needed a factory to build vehicles like the hellion...

Sinlessmoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2014, 11:27:14 am »

Yeah, for some reason it came into my mind that It was a barracks that needed a hellion for whatever reason.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2014, 06:53:42 pm »

Yeah, for some reason it came into my mind that It was a barracks that needed a hellion for whatever reason.
Well, considering in the newest version of the game the Hellion is confirmed to actually be a suit of power armor with wheels...

Sinlessmoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2014, 07:03:13 pm »

Well, considering in the newest version of the game the Hellion is confirmed to actually be a suit of power armor with wheels...

Hm, yeah. Autobots roll out. I had too.

Anyway, a new episode is out! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4e0Pmgw-4o&feature=youtu.be

Sinlessmoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2014, 06:20:58 pm »

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2014, 06:25:54 pm »

watching. Or rather listening.  Never played/read up on the storyline, so make it fun!  Always meant to, but ehh.

I don't know if I like the gameplay graphics.  Like the cutscenes enough, but having played the first a lot :/

Your commentary is fine.  Most of the LPs I listen to while working are very knowledgeable about their games and play older games, but you kept talking, though not to us.  Also backstory and strategy?
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 07:16:00 pm by pisskop »
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Sinlessmoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2014, 08:19:46 pm »

Thanks for the advice! I'm going to try attempting to talk more about the game itself and less about rambling and try to engage the watchers (Or in your case, listeners. :P ) in the game.

Currently, I've just been trying to figure out how to keep coming up with something interesting to say, and that involves rambling a bit... Ah well, I'll hit that sweet spot eventually.

As for the older games bit, I'm considering going back and playing the first Starcraft game and also Brood War, which should be interesting. And maybe attempting to play the first Warcraft. Any other suggestions for games that would be interesting to lets play? I'm fine with basically any genre and age, graphics aren't a factor either.

And thanks for watching them. :)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8