Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Reboot or no?

Continue from where we left off.
- 2 (16.7%)
Reboot. Start new thread. Same characters or no, up to you.
- 10 (83.3%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 113

Author Topic: Roll To Space Pirate, A Reboot. (Rebooted in new thread.)  (Read 132460 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Space Pirate, A Reboot. (Aaand We're Off!) New Players Wanted.
« Reply #1485 on: June 02, 2014, 10:11:31 pm »

Lily does her best to touch ALL of the purple!
You poke all the purple, the ball jiggles a little bit.

Cook ten meals as soon as I join.
You don't know where the kitchen is, you are in a crate in one of the forward storage bays.
((No metagaming dude, you don't have any reason to cook and you character obviously knows he is terrible at it.))

Look for something to eat
(3) You fail to find something to eat. You also fail to encounter anyone. You do however hear a knocking from the inside of a nearby door.

Return to the science lab. Set up every sensor possible, and do science on the bucket, trying to induce that "frizzing out" of reality and catch it on record.
(8HR)You induce a rather large frizzing, none of the equipment appears to have detected anything, that or they frizzed also.

Knock on the door of unopenability, scratch the back of your head and contemplate the meaning of life. Is it all about naps? Maybe railcannons? No one knows. But dammit better to try and fail then to never have tried at all.
You knock on the door, you don't think it did anything.

Inspect the kitchen for some more BOOZE!
You locate booze in the fridge.

Inspect the murals.
They look like the kind of thing that you would find in a child's bedroom, stars, the sun, the moon, a little ocean, some hills, a forest, a desert.. All sorts of things.

n-no, shut up, unconscious, I'm not perving, something is clearly wrong if she hasn't got up already

Go tell Captain that something is suspicious in Lily's room.
You do this.

Check self for any injuries and get up.

Go down to the nearest door open.

((I would like a status update,I have no idea if I'm starving and sleepy or what.))
(8) You aren't injured, but you also don't find any open doors.
((You are hungry and thirsty, as is pretty much everyone besides Morgan cause he just ate and those who don't need either, everyone is sleepy besides Kimberly, Lily, and those who don't need sleep.))

"Hello Million."
Million feels like something just licked his brain and whispered something creepy and suggestive in his ear. He did hear you though.

Wait "patiently" to be added to game.
((Unless you want me to do the shipwreck pickup for your entry, you aren't getting in for a while cause you want to start with a ship, I can have you and your very small ship do a little dogfight or something against stronger enemy ships, teach you peeps how the ship to ship combat system and how npc's work if you are their commander.))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: June 02, 2014, 10:18:38 pm »

Search the room for something interesting. ((I'm running out of things to do in this room but i want to know what this is leading up to.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: June 02, 2014, 10:19:15 pm »

((Unless you want me to do the shipwreck pickup for your entry, you aren't getting in for a while cause you want to start with a ship, I can have you and your very small ship do a little dogfight or something against stronger enemy ships, teach you peeps how the ship to ship combat system and how npc's work if you are their commander.))
(( Sounds grand. On two conditions: 1) I didn't start the fight. 2)It's not with the pirate ship that the rest of the characters are on. I'd like to see how you're going to simulate a dogfight because I think it'll be exciting. Also, I was mostly parodying IG's command, the longer it takes you to get me in, the more effort I can put into my Er-Tuh-Der. Which, by the way, thank you for participating in. :3 ))

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: June 02, 2014, 10:42:07 pm »

Examine the door cautiously
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

blazing glory

« Reply #1489 on: June 02, 2014, 10:44:47 pm »

Head to the kitchen and get something to eat and drink.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: June 02, 2014, 10:54:13 pm »

(( Sounds grand. On two conditions: 1) I didn't start the fight. 2)It's not with the pirate ship that the rest of the characters are on. I'd like to see how you're going to simulate a dogfight because I think it'll be exciting. Also, I was mostly parodying IG's command, the longer it takes you to get me in, the more effort I can put into my Er-Tuh-Der. Which, by the way, thank you for participating in. :3 ))
((Your going to be fighting a ship that was planned to be a enemy in the first place, it will outclass your ship by a decent amount, through extreme luck and use of tactics you will be able to win, but 89% or so chance of loss. Also I use realistic space combat, so physical laws are upheld, fuel is extremely important, subsystem losses will be a major problem.))

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: June 02, 2014, 10:57:38 pm »

Strange happenings on e ship? Ye don't say? YARRRR! Let's check it out, Paul!

Take my booze to Lily's room to see what's what
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: June 02, 2014, 10:59:08 pm »

(( Gotcha. I might have to do some study on space warfare then. Or figure it out as I go along, like I do with most things. Also... that combo that Equius is going to attempt? Does that involve any sort of blow to my character's genitals? ))

blazing glory

« Reply #1493 on: June 02, 2014, 11:02:25 pm »

((Also I use realistic space combat, so physical laws are upheld, fuel is extremely important, subsystem losses will be a major problem.))

((Everyone! Kevaks relapsing into making things too complicated! Shower him in foxes and try make him forget!))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: June 02, 2014, 11:06:08 pm »

(( Gotcha. I might have to do some study on space warfare then. Or figure it out as I go along, like I do with most things. Also... that combo that Equius is going to attempt? Does that involve any sort of blow to my character's genitals? ))
((Yes, it does involve a blow to your character's genitals, that or your skull since it can also technically be defined as a "Nut." It would be a "Grab your shoulders======>Smashes your head into his knee======>Pushes you onto ground as you're dazed======>"Crack" whatever nut you decide to choose.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: June 02, 2014, 11:13:44 pm »

((Yes, it does involve a blow to your character's genitals, that or your skull since it can also technically be defined as a "Nut." It would be a "Grab your shoulders======>Smashes your head into his knee======>Pushes you onto ground as you're dazed======>"Crack" whatever nut you decide to choose.
(( That sounds quite unpleasant... I really hope the dice don't betray me. ))

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: June 02, 2014, 11:16:01 pm »

Put the bucket in a pocket of the trenchcoat and go see what the others are doing.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: June 02, 2014, 11:35:24 pm »

Go make a round of dinner. Place all finished products in the mess haul with the mountains of cookies.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: June 02, 2014, 11:41:22 pm »

((It's effectively a finisher if it goes according to plan, as on one hand he crushes your skull and brain under his boot, on the other he smashes your genitals into nothing as well as a series of extremely important arteries, causing massive internal bleeding and you will bleed out in under a minute, likely unconscious due to the pain.))

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: June 03, 2014, 12:37:15 am »

((It's effectively a finisher if it goes according to plan, as on one hand he crushes your skull and brain under his boot, on the other he smashes your genitals into nothing as well as a series of extremely important arteries, causing massive internal bleeding and you will bleed out in under a minute, likely unconscious due to the pain.))
(( Please realize that this is not DF, we're using hitpoints and a considerable amount of abstraction. Still, it'll probably work.))
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 113