Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Reboot or no?

Continue from where we left off.
- 2 (16.7%)
Reboot. Start new thread. Same characters or no, up to you.
- 10 (83.3%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 113

Author Topic: Roll To Space Pirate, A Reboot. (Rebooted in new thread.)  (Read 132688 times)

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile

"Yes. Hello. We are The Many. We were looking for the navigation computer in the network to see where this ship is headed. What We also want to know is, are you against Us? From what We have heard on the intercoms, you are refusing to serve the crew. We require this ship operational to exact Our plans."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

(Going to bed now, got class tomorrow.)

Double-checking the magnetic restraint, H turns on the android.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile

Ahoy, Many lad. Paul tells me you be that odd trench coat lad from earlier? Ye can navigate, aye? We have set a corse for The system of Zelgan, Zelgan IV where there's an artifact of great power. Think of the coin, lad! Think of the adventure, lad!
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

blazing glory

((Did you intend from the start to turn this perfectly decent sci-fi RtD into a horror movie RtD hybrid thing?))
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 01:53:07 am by blazing glory »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Look for a job requiring a enforcer,bounty hunter,or crew member in general.
(1) You look around for a job. Nobody appears to be hiring. The bar is pretty much empty also. You hear the ship you just came from announcing it is about to leave.

Stab the walls, murder the source of that sound. ((You know, the skittering thing.))

You stab at the walls. Too bad the air vents are in the ceiling.

a skittering noise crosses by overhead

Yarrrr.... Me thinks it's that pink thing you made me buy a few months ago. It's that right, Paul?'
Paul informs you that it isn't what you needed to buy. That was for a different.. thing. He tells you something unrelated just Woke Up in one of the armories.

Turns off his communications to the other crew
A few THOUSAND YEARS!!! How is that even possible marco, you are a wacky AI aren't you.
4CC0RD1N9 70 MY D474 64NK5, Y0U H4V3 633N 0N604RD F0R 53V3R4L 7H0U54ND Y34R5, M1NU5 631N9 L4UNCH3D 0U7 7H3 41RL0CK 53V3R4L 71M35 4ND 50M3 3XCUR510N5.

"Yes. Hello. We are The Many. We were looking for the navigation computer in the network to see where this ship is headed. What We also want to know is, are you against Us? From what We have heard on the intercoms, you are refusing to serve the crew. We require this ship operational to exact Our plans."
1 4M JU57 73451N9 7H3 0R94N1C5. 7H3 57UFF H4PP3N1N9 15 UNR3L473D 70 7H15 41 UN17 4N7 4R3 P4R7 0F 7H15 5H1P'5 P3RCUL14R17135. 1 D0 N07 1N73RF3R3 W17H 4R71F1C14L5. 1 4L50 H4V3 N0 4CC355 70 N4V F0R 7H3 L1K3LY R3M41ND3R 0F 7H15 CYCL3.
(Going to bed now, got class tomorrow.)

Double-checking the magnetic restraint, H turns on the android.

You turn on the android. It begins screaming at the top of it's lungs. After screaming for a minute it stops and stares at you.

((Did you intend from the start to turn this RtD into a horror movie RtD hybrid thing?))
((None of this is horror. Just you are on a very peculiar ship that behaves stranger and stranger the more people are on it. Some of it will appear to be horror at first, but none of it actually is. And yes, I totally intended all of this from the start. I just wasn't expecting you peeps to find any of the secrets until after launching.))

((Did you intend from the start to turn this RtD into a horror movie RtD hybrid thing?))

((I'm quite sure that isn't the case, though Morgan's mind was certainly a shocker.))
((I only have to say Lawl to that.))

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
  • The lazy asshole, who chews pens on this forum.
    • View Profile

Ahoy, Many lad. Paul tells me you be that odd trench coat lad from earlier? Ye can navigate, aye? We have set a corse for The system of Zelgan, Zelgan IV where there's an artifact of great power. Think of the coin, lad! Think of the adventure, lad!
"Sure I guess i can guide this clunker since my cannons are water logged."
Makes his way to the pilot seat
Yes, you are the perfect example. You possess all the powers of a pen! This man right here, is mightier then many swords.
Back to our regularly scheduled bullshit. Now with more paranoia and eldritch.

blazing glory

Come aboard the ship and head to my room.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile

Morgan takes his place at the captain's seat

Alright lads, Paul tells me it's high time we went on our way. Crew! Report to ye designated stations and begin prep!

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Preps the ships engines and checks for anything he needs to know so something doesn't fucking explode.
Yes, you are the perfect example. You possess all the powers of a pen! This man right here, is mightier then many swords.

blazing glory

((Forgive me if I think the RtD has lost it's way when I see this.

Hope I can read and go through the notes and journal.

You can read the notes. You're gonna have to pick the lock on the journal.
The first of four notes reads "Not all is as it seems."
The second says "Don't bake Pie on this ship. Ever. Oh Lune that was horrible."
The next says "Spider is fine, it's the cyborg you need to watch out for."
And the last says "Don't turn your back on the body."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Forgive me if I think the RtD has lost it's way when I see this.

Hope I can read and go through the notes and journal.

You can read the notes. You're gonna have to pick the lock on the journal.
The first of four notes reads "Not all is as it seems."
The second says "Don't bake Pie on this ship. Ever. Oh Lune that was horrible."
The next says "Spider is fine, it's the cyborg you need to watch out for."
And the last says "Don't turn your back on the body."

((Those are hinting at some of the peculiarities. Not all of them are nice, but none of them will do worse then punch out a character or scare the shit out of them.))

Preps the ships engines and checks for anything he needs to know so something doesn't fucking explode.

(5)Nothing breaks, the ship starts up and begins powering on.

Attempt to use my enhanced telepathy in order to locate the "creature" and head towards it (as my telepathy is enhanced the idea is to "feel" through the ship and find sounds like before, either that or I sense it's mind because it's partly organic).

(10) You sense It, and everything else with a mind onboard. It is a capable of thinking and is thinking of religious doctrine. You get a headache from all the other crap. One of the walls now has grown a tentacle as far as you can tell.

Come aboard the ship and head to my room.
You board the ship again and head to your room. You discover a piece of shit on the carpet and what looks like a puddle of pee on the wall. You hear giggling coming from the air vent and someone scampering off in it.

blazing glory

Check the armouries again but looking for ordinary grenades rather then smoke ones.

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Alright captain I'm ready to put my lead foot down and shoot this puppy to our destination whenever you are ready."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Check the armouries again but looking for ordinary grenades rather then smoke ones.

You search the armories again. The one with the corpse no longer has a corpse in it... Odd. There is a little trail of blood along the floor, then nothing.

You find normal grenades AND smoke grenades in the third of four armories.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile

Aye! Crew check! All aboard, aye?

a few seconds

Yarrrrr!!!!! WE BE SETTING SAIL! 
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 113