Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Reboot or no?

Continue from where we left off.
- 2 (16.7%)
Reboot. Start new thread. Same characters or no, up to you.
- 10 (83.3%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 113

Author Topic: Roll To Space Pirate, A Reboot. (Rebooted in new thread.)  (Read 132770 times)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile

You forgot me.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

((You can communicate most simple questions as mundane actions.))

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile

Now Paul..did ye ever tell me what was in here room?

Try to identify what escaped!
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

blazing glory

I'll deal with him Sling the madman over my shoulder and bring him to the mess hall.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Now Paul..did ye ever tell me what was in here room?

Try to identify what escaped!

Paul informs you that he infact did and you should remember thing he tells you. It isn't hostile in any way and isn't what the crew thinks it is. Also that it is sentient. Paul also informs you that something completely unrelated has claimed a crewmember.

I'll deal with him Sling the madman over my shoulder and bring him to the mess hall.

You pick him up and walk to the mess hall. You encounter another crewmember who for some reason has a bright blue dog on his head and is carrying a crapton of cookies. He offers you a cookie or twenty.

((Is hearing Paul a good thing or a bad thing? And now I have to wonder if he's a demon imp disguised like a parrot, or is he something more?
I don't know, now I'm going to pick out some mental disorders.))

((Both good and bad, mostly good unless Paul dislikes you. And you will wake up whenever you decide on the disorders.))

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile

Aye, aye Paul! Lads! Paul tells me that we be dealin' with something completely and utterly harmless! Yarrrrrrr!!
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

blazing glory

Decline the cookies,just plonk him on one of the seats,unsure what to do,put a beer next to him in case he want's it.

Head to the group of crew.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ferrous, confused, followed along with all the others.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

Resist seating arrangements, continue operation disperse cookies!
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

H continues the bug the vents.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Decline the cookies,just plonk him on one of the seats,unsure what to do,put a beer next to him in case he want's it.

Head to the group of crew.

You do so.

((Okay, I've got the mental quirks here, ADHD, Schizophrenia, hallucinations, and bipolar disorder, are these alright for use?
Oh yes, and I would like to stay unconscious for this turn because it would be kinda early to awaken so soon.))

((Yesh they are, and Sure.))

H continues the bug the vents.

You finish bugging the vents.

Resist seating arrangements, continue operation disperse cookies!

You fail to resist setting seating arrangements. You find paper and write the general appearances of crew that you know on torn slips before placing them on random chairs. You put a bunch of cookies everywhere and pile cookies up in front of the person in the chair who is sitting unresponsive and mumbling to himself.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ferrous... detected... cookies... he flung himself towards the sense, moving at his top speed, burst into the room, and flung himself onto the cookies, devouring them all.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

Make sure chocolate girl gets extra share of chocolate cookies. Falconpunch Ferrous should he take more than his share.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ferrous... detected... cookies... he flung himself towards the sense, moving at his top speed, burst into the room, and flung himself onto the cookies, devouring them all.

You burst through the kitchen wall and are buried in an avalanche of cookies, When I said he went overboard, I meant that He REALLY Went Overboard. You appear to be trapped in cookies.

((Okay, let's see how cuckoo I can make my character.))

Awaken kicking and screaming from the utterly terrifying nightmares that I remember from Morgan's brain.

You awaken screaming and fall off your chair. You flail around on the ground.

Make sure chocolate girl gets extra share of chocolate cookies.
You pile up some extra cookies on the Chocolate Girl seat area.

blazing glory

See if I can find some smoke grenades anywhere.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 113