Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Reboot or no?

Continue from where we left off.
- 2 (16.7%)
Reboot. Start new thread. Same characters or no, up to you.
- 10 (83.3%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 113

Author Topic: Roll To Space Pirate, A Reboot. (Rebooted in new thread.)  (Read 132853 times)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

"Well, damn it, looks like our first day on the job is going to get messy, hyacinth dear."

Investigate the corspe, very carefully. Look for traps, use infrared and heat vision modes, the whole shebang

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

H tidies up the workshop a bit before heading towards the commotion.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile

"Something is very, very wrong."

Manual override. Hack into the ship and see what's wrong.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Use this moment of distraction to read Million's mind without him noticing.
Start thinking about the eldritch abominations I've encountered.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

((How do you know I'm reading you're mind? And you're too busy shooting at ferrous to notice.))
((Because one shot from a pistol takes so much concentration. And I've been alive at least one hundred years. I probably encountered a mind reader or two during my life, be?))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

((How do you know I'm reading you're mind? And you're too busy shooting at ferrous to notice.))
((Because one shot from a pistol takes so much concentration. And I've been alive at least one hundred years. I probably encountered a mind reader or two during my life, be?))

((That...Makes sense, I suppose, I just hope that you don't chalk up you're ability to fight off eight attackers in hand to hand combat while resisting a psychic assault to "being very old".))
((Nah, if that was to happen, I'd chalk it up to lots and lots of training.))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Seeing the gun come up, Rune instantly had one of his sledgehammers in his hand, ready to throw.

Your move, blitz.
((I suggest referring to your character as his name rather then as your username, it's confusing.))
You draw back your sledgehammer for throwing. (+/-1 if you throw it.)
Deceer has been itching for a fight for a while...Start shooting Ferrous.

((Seeing how it's a fairly weak pistol even against humans it definatly won't kill him.))

((Oh,and our ship's crazy,swell.))
(9-1) You fire at Ferr. The bullet bounces off, doing no damage.

(12) You now know he a couple hundred years old, however you're pretty sure he noticed something digging in his head.

H tidies up the workshop a bit before heading towards the commotion.
You tidy up and head to the mess hall, you arrive to find Deceer shooting at Ferr to no effect.

"Well, damn it, looks like our first day on the job is going to get messy, hyacinth dear."

Investigate the corspe, very carefully. Look for traps, use infrared and heat vision modes, the whole shebang
(9)You approach the corpse, you can't see anything out of the ordinary from the heat and vision settings and you can't see anything with the normal settings. The corpse appears to have been bitten on it's neck by something from what you can see. Maybe there is something on it that identifies it or has some clue?

You haven't encountered any Eldritch Horrors, if you did then you would be crazy. And you don't know someone is reading your mind, you only know there is something out of the normal in it. Maybe you're spontaneously having a period in your brain! That would be interesting.

((Shooting a pistol accurately does take a lot of concentration if you want to be accurate, and your character has pretty shitty aim compared to others.))
(3+2) You hit Ferr but it does no damage.
"Something is very, very wrong."

Manual override. Hack into the ship and see what's wrong.
(2 vs 2+2?) The console reads out a message of "N1C3 7RY!, 74LK 70 Y0U L473R!" before bursting into flames.

((That...Makes sense, I suppose, I just hope that you don't chalk up you're ability to fight off eight attackers in hand to hand combat while resisting a psychic assault to "being very old".))
((Just being old doesn't give you quality of mind, it only gives you quantity.))

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile

Put out the fire, find another console.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Put out the fire, find another console.
You grab a fire extinguisher and put out the fire. You then look for a console, one is three feet behind you.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile

Query: Why are you not responding computer?
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

((Just being old doesn't give you quality of mind, it only gives you quantity.))
[/quote]
((But like I said, I encountered a mind reader or ten during my life, and I know what it feels like.))
Flip table on to Ferrous.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Query: Why are you not responding computer?

"1'M 50RRY, 1 C4N'7 D0 7H47 FL35H649."

((But like I said, I encountered a mind reader or ten during my life, and I know what it feels like.))
Flip table on to Ferrous.

((You are only two hundred or so years old, that is not enough to likely encounter a mindreader, if you were in the thousands that would be likely. Also it feels different based on species and the mind behind it.))

You attempt to flip the table, sadly he is too close to the table, preventing you from flipping it as he is huge.

((Does this knowledge allow him to see the mind reader then?))

Stop digging and go back to eating my food.

You continue eating.
((No, he has no knowledge.))
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 04:45:19 pm by Kevak »

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

use all vision settings to look around the room for hostiles/lifeforms. then inspect the corpse. look for useful items and inspect the wound more closely.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile

Query: Why not?
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

((Does this knowledge allow him to see the mind reader then?))

Stop digging and go back to eating my food.
((No, he just knows someone is reading his mind.))
Throw chair at Ferrous.
((I love how quickly this's degenerated into a brawl.))
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 04:46:59 pm by BlitzDungeoneer »
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 113