Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Reboot or no?

Continue from where we left off.
- 2 (16.7%)
Reboot. Start new thread. Same characters or no, up to you.
- 10 (83.3%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 113

Author Topic: Roll To Space Pirate, A Reboot. (Rebooted in new thread.)  (Read 132950 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Wake up,one eyelid at a time

You suddenly open your eyes and scream loudly as you fling yourself backwards, falling out of the chair, You're unconscious before you hit the ground.

Start thinking about the song If I Were a Deep One.
It plays it.

blazing glory

See if I can convince my body to purge the drink as fast as possible.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

"This is the most amazing invention ever! Does anybody know if they make handheld ones?!"
Take a closer look at this text!

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

((Tarak's telepathy is actually kept a secret, so that the crew won't go nuts and kill him for knowing their most hidden secrets.))
H's suit has been observed to have the following:
-Seems built for concealment. The interior seems absolutely impenetrable to all scans...
((Which is not to say that H would know about it, but Tarak probably can't read H's mind.))
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

See if I can convince my body to purge the drink as fast as possible.

You vomit randomly. (5)

You lose five Drunk points. You now are 3995/15 drunk instead of 4000/15.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile

((So, some quick clarification/info dumping about the Conts. First off, despite apparent evidence to the contrary, they DO understand the concept of "no." They are massive deviants, but not rapists (in case that wasn't clear). Though the "no" DOES have to be a bit more well defined, Lily tasering him in the crotch came off to Da'Datran as "ok big boy well I'm REALLY kinky" :P though when she started talking about lethal measures he basically went "WHUT" and went into defenestration mode.

Also Da'Datran isn't just gonna be one big long running sex joke (though it WILL come up, at the most comedically opportune time), I'm trying to balance the fact that he comes from the "joke race" with the fact he's a disciplined veteran soldier. So far the rolls haven't cooperated with me on that front, but we'll get there.

Oh and Kevak, something I forgot to put in the stat page: Cont military members (including Da'Datran) are augmented with an immunity to STDs, due to...well, certain propensities. Hope that doesn't put him into "Overpowered" territory. What kind of game would THAT be OP in I wonder? :P))

As he stirs, Da'Datran looks up and notices that he's still in the bar with the crazy people, and rushes over to the most defensible position he can find, eyeing the others suspiciously

((In his mind hes just been randomly attacked by a bunch of different people.))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

((Whoa, wait, damn. I thought we were still doing the normal 6 = overshoot thing, so I thought this jukebox was bad. You've just given me a way to advertise songs I like. You should feel ashamed.))

"New song!"

Lily thinks about The Queen of the City of Ice.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 12:56:04 am by Lyeos »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((We are doing a d12 now, 6 = perfect, 1-5 = undershoot, 7-12 = overshoot. Not all undershoots and overshoots are negative.))

It plays it.

((So, some quick clarification/info dumping about the Conts. First off, despite apparent evidence to the contrary, they DO understand the concept of "no." They are massive deviants, but not rapists (in case that wasn't clear). Though the "no" DOES have to be a bit more well defined, Lily tasering him in the crotch came off to Da'Datran as "ok big boy well I'm REALLY kinky" :P though when she started talking about lethal measures he basically went "WHUT" and went into defenestration mode.

Also Da'Datran isn't just gonna be one big long running sex joke (though it WILL come up, at the most comedically opportune time), I'm trying to balance the fact that he comes from the "joke race" with the fact he's a disciplined veteran soldier. So far the rolls haven't cooperated with me on that front, but we'll get there.

Oh and Kevak, something I forgot to put in the stat page: Cont military members (including Da'Datran) are augmented with an immunity to STDs, due to...well, certain propensities. Hope that doesn't put him into "Overpowered" territory. What kind of game would THAT be OP in I wonder? :P))

As he stirs, Da'Datran looks up and notices that he's still in the bar with the crazy people, and rushes over to the most defensible position he can find, eyeing the others suspiciously

((In his mind hes just been randomly attacked by a bunch of different people.))

((Not OP in any way, you should see what some of the other characters have in their progression trees.))

blazing glory

... I'm looking at this from the wrong point of view.

Try to shut off my brains pain receptors.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

((I remembered that for everything but the jukebox searching.))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Seeing as how you are deaddrunk, you don't feel pain, your nerves ARE pain. Good thing you're unconscious so you can't feel it right?

((You're gonna need a Detoxifier to get rid of this any time soon, the ship has a decent amount of them as Morgan owns the ship and being the drunk pirate he is... Also one of the characters knows medicine.))

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

"Ooh! I can fix it! Hold still!"

Lily fires another XREP round at the drunken reptile.

blazing glory

Seeing as how you are deaddrunk, you don't feel pain, your nerves ARE pain. Good thing you're unconscious so you can't feel it right?

((You're gonna need a Detoxifier to get rid of this any time soon, the ship has a decent amount of them as Morgan owns the ship and being the drunk pirate he is... Also one of the characters knows medicine.))

((It's not like I can just tell them to drag me aboard the ship and give me a undrunkifier.))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The gun is smacked out of her hand, (12 Oh dear...) however it hits the ground and goes off anyways, hitting the targeted lizard. (6 You people are either really lucky, or really unlucky.)

(12.. Wow..) He jerks awake screaming at the top of his lungs, vomits several times, and passes out from the electricity coursing through him, you are twitching on the floor. Drunkenness is now at 10/15, you are unconscious for a bit though from the electricity. And when you wake up, not only will you have The Mother Of All Hangovers (if anybody gets the game I am referencing, I will give you a free item in this.), but you will also be in extreme pain from the electricity and vomiting.

blazing glory

Wake up through sheer force of will and punch the nearest thing around me.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 113