Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18

Author Topic: Spheres of Creation! Back in action  (Read 28764 times)

The Ensorceler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Spheres of Creation! (minimalist sandbox renamed)
« Reply #150 on: May 05, 2014, 12:51:24 pm »

((MOV 0 1 means that this thing should move by cloning itself into the next available space, replacing what was there before.))

Squinch the cthuloid meatball down into the sphere of Swedish Meat-thulu Redcode Monstrosities!

((Also, do the other spheres have a physical form?))

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: May 05, 2014, 01:47:22 pm »

((Is it bad that I was expecting and hoping for the Gilgawulf overshoot? I'm glad he wasn't named Beomesh.))

Send Gilgawulf a vision urging him to seek out a suitable opponent to challenge on the beach planet. Create badass aquatic life on the Bay12 planet.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 05, 2014, 02:23:28 pm »

be comfortable

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 05, 2014, 06:03:10 pm »

((Welp wast not want not I guess.))
I try for the sphere of !!SCIENCE!!

Mayminaters

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 05, 2014, 10:31:41 pm »

Reach for the sphere of lust.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 06, 2014, 08:19:35 am »

((I'm thinking a bunch of folks are misinterpreting what spheres are. To gods they may or may not be physical objects, but when you rule over a sphere, it is like ruling over the aspects of the sphere in the physical domain. For example, Poseidon is the god of oceans and horses and his creations reflected that.))   

Go inside and ask the bartender slug if there are any jobs around here.

[1] As you duck into the bar, a number of slugmen give you dirty looks, but you brush them off. As you try to get the attention of the barman, another slugman goes up to you and slimes your face Feh, dirty outsider. Your kind ain't welcome here. Get lost before I rip your eyes out. Seems like a friendly fellow. You hear a bottle break nearby....

Gift my people with a magical encyclopaedia, which is a sphere that gives you knowledge of whatever it is that you want to know. Tell them it is forbidden from all but the highest-ranked members of society.

[2+1] You conjure up a tome of great knowledge! However, you have horrible aim, so you fling it into the ocean! A noble transportation ship is luckily nearby and they manage to recover a few scraps. These scraps are still extremely potent; bestowing the reader with complete knowledge of a random subject! In due time, The Encyclopedia Randomica is enshrined in the depths of the slugman capital, where only the wealthiest and most powerful slugman have a chance to gaze upon it.

Make the two hydrogen fuse together.

[1+1] As you were dillydallying to reform yourself, the hydrogen planets drifted far away from each other. Now, its quite hopeless to manipulate them back together...

Dissatified with my success on the other plane, create a new race! Sand-based & sun-glazed, as well as reality-phased!

[3+1] The sandmen have failed you by being sucked into the reality tear! Curse them! But, of course, failures are lessons learned. And so! You take some sand and bend it into human shape! Then you glaze them in the fires of the sun! You have created the first glassmorph, human-shaped creatures with an out lazer of glass and an inner layer of sand. The only question now....Where to put them?

Place a universal reset button in the middle of nowhere.

[4] A control panel appears in the fringes of the universe.....On it is a big red button underneath a nearly impenetrable glass cover. Labeled on the console in big bold letters RESET A divine consensus meter sits to the right of the button. Seems like most of the gods must agree to "purge" the world, so to speak.

SIEZE THAT MOTHERF***ING SPHERE OF WAR.

[3] GOTTA GET THAT WAR SPHERE! GOTTA GET THAT CONFLICT! You get a sphere...upon examination, it appears that you got the RAW sphere. But hey, RAW is WAR somewhere.

Expand Tribe then advance in technology.

[2+1] Your ape empire eventually expands to the point where it occupies an entire island of the beach planet. Technology wise, they have developed towards the level of feudal era humans....feudal Japanese humans...but there's a reason for that. The apes now dub their society, "Idae Bana"

Aid the seafaring slugmen in their expansion.

[2]The slugmen, while still the only creatures to have unlocked the secrets of ocean travel, are still relatively small players in the grand scheme of the beach planet.

Make restaurants for the Whizmen!

[6] You influence the Whizmen to combine their mad science know-how with the culinary arts! They take it to heart and create an artificial restaurant moon nearby the mega-education planetoid, reachable by high speed space elevator. It is said that their cuisine is the best in this corner of the galaxy. Only the freshest ingredients are used. This cuisine specialized Whizmen call themselves Cuisinites,to distinguish themselves from the Mad Whiz Council who are in charge of the school. I hear the fondue is to die for...

Convert some of the apes and give them to power to become NINJAS!

[6] Convert some of the apes? No. You converted ALL of the apes. The ape empire's path is forever changed as they embrace the teachings of ninjitsu! 

Release DF2014 to the people of Bay12!

[3+1] You manage to refine Dwarf Fortress to 2014 release levels! Of course there's no life on Bay12 to play said game...The sentients of the beach planet will have to settle with 19a for now.

((MOV 0 1 means that this thing should move by cloning itself into the next available space, replacing what was there before.))

Squinch the cthuloid meatball down into the sphere of Swedish Meat-thulu Redcode Monstrosities!

((Also, do the other spheres have a physical form?))

[1] Not only do you utterly fail at compressing the meat creature, you seem to have enraged him and covered him with divine protection! As he flies through space, he absorbs the space cigarettes and the laser pointers,taking on their aspects! Now he lies wait on a potato asteroid...flying towards his next destination... 

((Is it bad that I was expecting and hoping for the Gilgawulf overshoot? I'm glad he wasn't named Beomesh.))

Send Gilgawulf a vision urging him to seek out a suitable opponent to challenge on the beach planet. Create badass aquatic life on the Bay12 planet.

[4] Every epic needs a suitably epic challenger to be vanquished! Gilgawulf receives a vision about a society of metalheads under the protection of a dragon. He sets off...

[1+1] Nothing stirs in the seas of Bay12, shame.

be comfortable

[1] As you sit back in your comfy chair, a number of gouda golems and metalheads take note. Why should they, who work all the time for the so-called 'greater good' have no time to relax? Why does this fella get to lounge around all day? Perhaps there's a system where its possible to delegate responsibilities for others. Perhaps there's a system where those who work harder are self enriched?!? The capitalist's society has been born. This might spell future troubles for the collective... 

((Welp wast not want not I guess.))
I try for the sphere of !!SCIENCE!!

[5] Following in the footsteps of the maniacal Whizmen, you also manage to acquire the sphere of !!SCIENCE!! and perfectly balance it with your preexisting sphere of plain old science.

Reach for the sphere of lust.

[1] Your machinations into the realm of emotions have been arduous, indeed! But it leaves you a changed god. No you did not procure the sphere of lust. In fact, your sphere of love has morphed....into the SPHERE OF HATE!!!

THE UNIVERSE!
Celestial bodies
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Space debris

Notable quadrant

Created Life!
Sentients!
Non-Sentients!

Societies of note!

Divine artifacts!

THE PANTHEON!

Divine Avatars

What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 06, 2014, 08:24:27 am »

INDOCTRINATE THE METALHEADS IN THE WAYS OF THE WWE.

((You basically just gave me Pro Wrestling as a Sphere. Awesome.))

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 06, 2014, 08:31:19 am »

Grab the sphere... of Dwarves
Then create phazon and disperse it onto the beach planet.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 05:30:07 pm by Worldmaster27 »

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: May 06, 2014, 08:35:17 am »

((All as according to plan))

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 06, 2014, 08:35:54 am »

((All as according to plan))
((Riiiiiiiiight.))

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 06, 2014, 08:38:37 am »

Replace the ocean on the beach covered planet... With an ocean of wine!
Take a closer look at this text!

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 06, 2014, 08:39:11 am »

Grab the sphere of DICE.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 06, 2014, 08:40:35 am »

((When i said Raw is War somewhere, I wasn't kidding))

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 06, 2014, 08:46:26 am »

Gift the slug people with potent magic.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 06, 2014, 08:50:38 am »

Offer the various civilizations nuclear power if they'll worship me.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18