Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18

Author Topic: Spheres of Creation! Back in action  (Read 28805 times)

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Spheres of Creation! (minimalist sandbox renamed)
« Reply #105 on: May 03, 2014, 12:56:36 am »

Create more cheese-based life! Spread it everywhere!
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 03, 2014, 01:46:49 am »

Create The Seven Gloriously Epic Dragons Of Death Metal to guide, protect and rock the fuck out with the beings of the Beach Planet.

blazing glory

« Reply #107 on: May 03, 2014, 01:59:59 am »

((Since I can't really motivate myself to create stuff...))

Become a mortal without no powers.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 03, 2014, 02:41:19 am »

Work downward from the arm to the shoulder, torso, legs and head.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 03, 2014, 02:43:36 am »

Evolve into a human!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 03, 2014, 05:24:58 am »

Grab the sphere of Transportation.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 03, 2014, 06:31:20 am »

try to build some stuff if possible under my collective anarchism, if not. just relax

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 03, 2014, 07:49:07 am »

Grab the sphere of blood!

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 03, 2014, 09:40:40 am »

Scientists to staff the school go!

The Ensorceler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 03, 2014, 02:30:16 pm »

Go for the sphere of Cellular Automata again!

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 03, 2014, 02:46:55 pm »

Claim sandpaper-spewing reality-tear as my domain in (somewhat)physical realm!
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 04, 2014, 11:06:22 am »

Grab fine dining, perhaps?

[5] Healthy eating is good and all...but its so boring! Food needs to be interesting! Taste! Quality! And lo! Te god of healthy eating studies and experiments with cuisine! Different forms mix together! Deconstruction of the plain and trite. And so, evolution! Your studies have granted you mastery over FINE DINING! You also manage to pick up the sphere of Mixology to go with your new found culinary prowess. After all, a good meal needs its drink pairing.

Now that the monks are suitably badass, I should get another sphere. Hmm, what compliments Badassery? Well, pretty much everything...I've got it. Claim the sphere of Epicness in a suitably badass manner.
((My creations shall be Epically Badass.))

[3] DO YOU KNOW WHAT BADASSERY NEEDS IN ITS LIFE? EPICNESS. GOTTA GET THAT EPICNESS! BUT HOW DO YOU GO ABOUT THAT? HMMM.
And so it was, the god of badassery went in search of THE EPICNESS. Your search leads you to...the library? Doesn't seem very EPIC. But you begin reading tales of a place called "Ancient Greece" and stories of people such as "Gilgamesh" and "Beowulf" tis here that you find you EPICNESS. And so! Came into power, the sphere of EPIC POETRY.

Create more cheese-based life! Spread it everywhere!

[2]Your greed for more cheese base life isn't sated when your powers create NOTHING.

Create The Seven Gloriously Epic Dragons Of Death Metal to guide, protect and rock the fuck out with the beings of the Beach Planet.

[3] Despite all your DEATH METAL POWERS, You only manage to create a singular EPIC DRAGON on the beach planet. It acts as a guardian to a single tribe of METALHEADS

((Since I can't really motivate myself to create stuff...))

Become a mortal without no powers.

[6] Godhood....bores you. What with all that divine bureaucracy, politicking, and sphere nonsense. NO! YOU HAVE HAVE ENOUGH! You strip yourself of powers and FLING YOURSELF INTO THE MORTAL PLANE! You appear on the beach planet....a mortal human, no powers, no divine influence. Nothing. Just you and existence. You take in your surroundings. Its a beach all right, there seems to be some sort of settlement in the distance. And so! Begins the tale of the god who gave up his power!

Work downward from the arm to the shoulder, torso, legs and head.

[1] HOLD YOURSELF TOGETHER, MAN! It appears that regathering your essence is much hard as it looks as you also have to focus on maintaining your form...something you seem to have forgotten. Your arm dissociates back into a fine cloud of Sheb atoms.

Evolve into a human!

[2] More monkey business for you. The other apes eye you weirdly as you sit around and achieve nothing.

Grab the sphere of Transportation.

[4] Oddly enough, the god of lesser magic takes an interest in transportation! From the basic: moving one foot in front of the other to the complex: things like flying through space. Yes! That the next sphere to lord over! But man, transportation is so broad...at the end of the day you only manage to pick up one aspect of transportation to govern. Rise, Zeim God of Lesser Magic and...Boats?

try to build some stuff if possible under my collective anarchism, if not. just relax

[5] Luckily for you, all of your collective anarchists WORK FOR THE COLLECTIVE GOOD! Even with the lack of private ownership and central government, The Metal-Cheese collective manage to build a large, sprawling city. Even while you aren't politically powerful than the next METALHEAD, you are still celebrated for coming up with this school of though. Under the shade of the large celebratory statue of yourself, you sit back and enjoy the progress.

Grab the sphere of blood!

[2] GOTTA GET BLOOD! SO PEOPLE CAN SACRIFICE BLOOD TO...YOU! And so! You search and search....Nope. The only spheres of blood you got is the droplets of blood seeping out of the cut on your hand after a divine bar fight with some odd fellow named Armok.

Scientists to staff the school go!

[3] You manage to fill the education planet with various textbooks and other science-related material. The current inhabitants are somewhat interested in them.

Go for the sphere of Cellular Automata again!

[2] You grab the cellular sphere and the automata sphere and VIOLENTLY SMASH THEM TOGETHER.  Naturally, all this results is in divine dust. You go back to staring at a swedish meatball

Claim sandpaper-spewing reality-tear as my domain in (somewhat)physical realm!

[3]  You manage to will into existence a wooden sign. As it floats lazily near the sandpaper rift, you carve onto the sign: PROPERTY OF SARRAK,SANDPAPER GOD. PLZ DON'T TOUCH

THE UNIVERSE!
Celestial bodies
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Space debris

Notable quadrant

Created Life!
Sentients!
Non-Sentients!

Societies of note!

Misc. Creations

THE PANTHEON!

Divine Avatars

Divine bad luck!

What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 04, 2014, 11:09:47 am »

Gift my people with boats, so as to reveal myself to them and get them to worship me.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 04, 2014, 11:22:40 am »

((Does this mean I get a bonus to rolls if my actions are in the form of an epic? Because I will. After this action.))
Bring to life the heroes Beowulf and Gilgamesh. Then make them more BADASS!
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 04, 2014, 11:40:32 am »

Well, human forms is too mainstream.

Decide that a cloud of atoms is my new divine form. Grab the sphere of Nuclear Force again

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18