Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 174

Author Topic: Generation Of Destiny: Ded  (Read 71288 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

It looks interesting?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Yes... It does.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

So what now?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
  • The lazy asshole, who chews pens on this forum.
    • View Profile

A gnome comes tumbling down the hill before bumping into a metal pipe sticking out of the ground.
"OUCH!!!!!!!!JEEZ WHAT ARE THESE PIPES MADE OF AGAIN......I CANT REMEMBER....where in all of my unimaginable creations did I drop those schematics. Maybe crokus had it or ferran....Oh by my sweet mustache I will get one of those sneaky thieves. What was I doing again? Something about machinery and steam. YES MACHINERY AND STEAM!! Now what was I going to make. Maybe a heli-"
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 01:34:04 am by ZalkozDestbro »
Yes, you are the perfect example. You possess all the powers of a pen! This man right here, is mightier then many swords.
Back to our regularly scheduled bullshit. Now with more paranoia and eldritch.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Zal, I'm running a side plot, remember? Also Gnomes don't speak like that, they ramble until you interrupt them.))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

((Awkward.))

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Zal, I'm running a side plot, remember? Also Gnomes don't speak like that, they ramble until you interrupt them.))
((PFFT that dont mean i cant have fun))
Yes, you are the perfect example. You possess all the powers of a pen! This man right here, is mightier then many swords.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((You can have fun, just increase the ramble length to a paragraph and then cut it off midsentence so one of our characters can interrupt.))

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((You can have fun, just increase the ramble length to a paragraph and then cut it off midsentence so one of our characters can interrupt.))
((Post edited to accommodate your needs))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

SHUT UP! This is why I don't go near these places very often. You people never shut up and something is always being loud. How do you even SLEEP at night with all this NOISE?!

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

SHUT UP! This is why I don't go near these places very often. You people never shut up and something is always being loud. How do you even SLEEP at night with all this NOISE?!
The gnome stares at the lunarik while in deep thought....it is just staring into nothing....so much thought.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Lukas stares at the gnome with intensity of a thousand suns.

((I really don't know what to do so Lukas will be the mute weirdo right now.))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Come on Lukas, lets see if we can find a SANE Gnome. Like that'll ever happen.

Ril then begins walking towards the the Monstrosity called a "Town."

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Lukas follows Ril.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

((Huh. Almost makes me wish Tayeth had managed to flee and follow those two. Almost.))
Take a closer look at this text!
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 174