Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 174

Author Topic: Generation Of Destiny: Ded  (Read 71271 times)

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

Not quite what I meant to do...

Tayeth does that thing where she vomits spiders, since spiders can climb over walls.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 07:41:19 pm by Lyeos »
Take a closer look at this text!

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
  • The lazy asshole, who chews pens on this forum.
    • View Profile

Not quite what I meant to do...

Tayeth does that things where she vomits spiders, since spiders can climb over walls.
Roll = 15, but
For the sake of your allies sanity you don't puke up spiders. Good idea though.
Yes, you are the perfect example. You possess all the powers of a pen! This man right here, is mightier then many swords.
Back to our regularly scheduled bullshit. Now with more paranoia and eldritch.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

((Pfffft. Unless specifically told to take out the gates, Tayeth isn't planning to do crap.))

Two more fireballs. More waiting.

((Also, I think Playergamer needs to be rolled for.))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Yea.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Roll = 18
The total man power of a select unit brutally smash the gate open. Oh jeez splinters for days.
Yes, you are the perfect example. You possess all the powers of a pen! This man right here, is mightier then many swords.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

Tayeth casually walks through the shattered gate with her two new fireballs.

"Now what?!"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kate wanders though the castle's gate looking bored.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile

"You have to get past the guards and get to the courtyard."

Head to the courtyard.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

"Hello, Kate."

Tayeth, forgetting that Kate is blind, waves at her since she has nothing better to do.

She also tries the spider thing again, because why not? Also, she's waiting on those fireballs.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kate nods to Tayeth and continues through the battle field towards the castle.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

((I've got this.))
[Spiders: 19] Tayeth doubles over and vomits forth a large stream of spiders, which begin crawling towards the nearest guards.
[Fireballs: 5] No. Tayeth does, however, end up scorching her hands. Maybe she shouldn't have tried that while vomiting spiders?

"Damn it!"

Tayeth shakes her hands a few times, spits out one last spider, then starts following Kate.

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I had to go accept an award for improving in spanish....sorreh my fronds))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Onwards then! Ril begins walking again.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Follows Ril.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

After several more hours of walking, Ril and Lukas reaches the top of a hill and seems the Gnome "Town."
It looks like a Behemoth made of Pipes, Gears, Metal, Ropes, Steam, and Cloth took a shit, projectile vomited a hundred or two meters from the shit, walked four hundred meters, curled up and died, and then someone came along and dissected it, scattering the organs completely randomly before vivisecting it and jamming the lower half into the upper half's thorax. There isn't a single thing in the small valley that doesn't look scorched, melted, on fire, asymmetrical, or covered in some sort of blackish liquid. Throughout the "Town," small human looking midget like creatures can be seen running around or climbing on various structures and machines. There is a nonstop jabbering that can be heard from the gnomes screaming string after string of words at one another in fear that the words will grow legs and flee from the insanity. An explosion can be heard and a small metal structure somehow bursts into flames. Cackling can be heard for a good minute afterwards. The sounds of hammers on metal, gears slowly clacking along, steam erupting from pipes at random intervals, screams, shouts, banging noises, small explosions, and the general insanity that is The Gnome can be heard for miles around.

Lukas, this is a Gnome "Town." Doesn't it give you a headache just from looking at it? I know the sound gives me one. Anyways, these are Gnomes, they are all insane in their own way and this is what happens when they get together in large groups. They make... This.. Abomination of Metal and Steam...
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 11:04:43 pm by Kevak »
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 174