Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 174

Author Topic: Generation Of Destiny: Ded  (Read 71141 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Generation of Destiny (Noob GM here hello + accepting people for SG)
« Reply #75 on: April 24, 2014, 02:42:59 pm »

Those who rose from the earth call themselves Truestone, while those produced via more conventional means are referred to as the Rock's Children. While the Truestone seem to be immortal, the Rock's Children only live to a maximum of three hundred years.

Aside from the first generation, who arose from the earth, they produce by ordinary bonin'.

Sh** now i have that image in my head of rock people doing it why world why!

Because internet!

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 24, 2014, 02:47:08 pm »

Those who rose from the earth call themselves Truestone, while those produced via more conventional means are referred to as the Rock's Children. While the Truestone seem to be immortal, the Rock's Children only live to a maximum of three hundred years.

Aside from the first generation, who arose from the earth, they produce by ordinary bonin'.

You asked, I answered.

Come on baby, gimme some sugar
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 24, 2014, 02:54:28 pm »

You asked, I answered.

Come on baby, gimme some sugar

please never do that again please if you have any mercy stop putting such images in my head please ! (This is hilarious.)
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
  • The lazy asshole, who chews pens on this forum.
    • View Profile

The reason there is a charrie sheet is i wanted people to make the characters to get a connection with the story. Anyone can suggest a character to do something. That is how I intended it to be. We'll try my way then i will start a poll. 2 more hours guys then story time.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 03:28:38 pm by ZalkozDestbro »
Yes, you are the perfect example. You possess all the powers of a pen! This man right here, is mightier then many swords.
Back to our regularly scheduled bullshit. Now with more paranoia and eldritch.

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
  • The lazy asshole, who chews pens on this forum.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 24, 2014, 03:27:13 pm »

Not accepting people, you say? That's my cue to post a character sheet!

Name: Kuzkuzikuz
Race: Apicrux Larva
Description: a rather spry, long-legged larva of the common apicrux, a massive insectoid species closely resembling giant predatory moths, Kuzkuzikuz really has only one objective in her life right now - to eat as much as she can to gain mass for her cocoon stage and metamorphosis. Currently adopted as a pet by an individual possessing decidedly much more money than sense and unaware of the genetically-coded memory and intellectual capacity all apicruxes are known to possess (and also the fact that one can't really teach anything to an apicrux or its larva, at least not to an effective degree), Kuzkuzikuz is certainly finding the free and unchallenging food very useful. And her owner does make good conversation. Nevertheless, she clearly needs to return to the forest sometime - that is simply how it must be, and the genetic directives do not permit otherwise.

Kev how do i change shit on the topic i wont be accepting people for now

1. Modify first post.
2. Change the title of the first post.
3. Press Save.
4. Topic changed!

I sense a chance for mountable flying creatures that live in one an only one forest...accepted...someone is gonna be the owner
Yes, you are the perfect example. You possess all the powers of a pen! This man right here, is mightier then many swords.
Back to our regularly scheduled bullshit. Now with more paranoia and eldritch.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

A poll for what? i still call dibs on the green text its mine!
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile

Gold text fo me.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

Still purple. This is gonna get awfully weird when people try playing the characters different ways.
Take a closer look at this text!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

According to Zal (been talking with him), the creator of the character has priority with actions and rp. I would assume the suggestions are a fallback if the character creator is unavailable.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

.... I am fine with this, but I'm not gonna be able to get the starting actions as it will be after I leave here. Hmm. Hopefully the starting stuff won't affect, say, classes or anything.

Edit: If someone makes Tayeth act like a bitch, I will personally glare at your avatar for half an hour. She's quiet and slightly uncomfortable with people, she is not an ass.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 04:09:39 pm by Lyeos »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You could technically post a string of possible actions and responses to choose from in a given situation.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

I could but I don't know what's going to go on here, so I won't.

Edit: All responses are silence. I'm assuming Ril will end up being the leader, so follow him when he asks or something. Respond with "...Bored." if asked why.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 04:14:25 pm by Lyeos »

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

This is going to get really messy with all the suggestions need for six characters. But this is Zalkos's game so let's respect that he wants to try it this way.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

Nah, that's not the problem. Doing like that'll be fine, I just tend to get very attached to my characters.

Edit: Well, yes, the mess is the problem. But if the creators get priority, it's kinda cool. Like the Delinquent Players Help thread, but people'll have an idea of what's going on.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

From my conversations with Zal, the group is meeting up outside of a village as children and something happens, Ril will sorta just show up there cause he is a natural wanderer and I think most of the others just live in the village.

((Also Zal, I would suggest that players control their own characters, this is going to likely get chaotic and unwieldy with multiple conflicting suggestions from people who don't know how to play the other people's characters. This seems to be more of an rp format, so I would recommend solitary control goes to creators of characters.))
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 174