Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 174

Author Topic: Generation Of Destiny: Ded  (Read 71119 times)

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
  • The lazy asshole, who chews pens on this forum.
    • View Profile
Re: Generation of Destiny (Noob GM here hello + accepting people for SG)
« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2014, 11:11:29 am »

Name :  Kate Johnson
Race :  Human.
Age (9-12 atm) :  12
Description :  This woman makes you think of a sneaky serpent. She has hooded brown eyes that are like two drops of chocolate. Her fine, straight, very short hair is the color of fresh roses, and is worn in an utilitarian style. She is very tall and has a lithe build. Her skin is nut-brown. She has large feet. Her wardrobe is flattering and mysterious, with a lot of black and red.

If you need help I'll be glad to assist as well. Also, if you don't like random.org try this one.
Yay race and description. gladly accepted
Yes, you are the perfect example. You possess all the powers of a pen! This man right here, is mightier then many swords.
Back to our regularly scheduled bullshit. Now with more paranoia and eldritch.

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2014, 11:15:20 am »

Reserved, character sheet coming whenever possible, if you get enough players before I get this thing done go ahead and use them, this one will be short because.... Young. Plus little time before this iPad dies. Hi Zalkoz, hi Kevak, hi Froggy. Hi other people I dunno.

Name : Tayeth Eera
Race : Human
Age (9-12 atm) : 11
Description : Somewhat tan, lean, oddly tall for  her age. Tayeth's eyes seem to change color from time to time, and she generally wears a heavy, black robe due to being from an extremely hot area before moving here under a year ago, and as such often feels cold. Not very sociable, only talks if there's not another way to get the point across.

((Seriously though, if there's magic I'm goin' mage, if not I'ma murder things with a hammer. Or something. I dunno. Hell, if there's something like a Mystic Knight from FFV, I'm jumping on that first chance I get.))
Accepted will update current player list soon
Yes, you are the perfect example. You possess all the powers of a pen! This man right here, is mightier then many swords.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2014, 11:20:03 am »

.... You get cookies, sir. Many, many cookies.
Take a closer look at this text!

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2014, 11:35:54 am »

Ok no more charrie sheets until im home at 3:30pm my local time (its 9:36am currently)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 24, 2014, 12:09:32 pm »

Hi Lyeos glad that your joining us.  :D
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 24, 2014, 12:12:27 pm »

Hello Prophet, I'm glad that I'm jumping on this game as well!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 24, 2014, 12:26:55 pm »

So all we need is one more player.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 24, 2014, 12:27:03 pm »

Name : D'sparil
Race : Stoneborn
Description : The stoneborn are a mysterious species. A young race, they suddenly rose from the earth several hundred years ago, in an event the ycall the Awakening. Why this happened they either don't know or won't say, but it's clear they do not appreciate those who pry into it. Those who rose from the earth call themselves Truestone, while those produced via more conventional means are referred to as the Rock's Children. While the Truestone seem to be immortal, the Rock's Children only live to a maximum of three hundred years.

The stoneborn have a natural affinty with the earth, and often create golems to do their bidding. The stoneborn Serpent Riders, who ride stone dragons as mercenaries are widely feared and respected throughout the land. Their spontanous creation, however, means they lack a homeland or any great sense of unification, and are scattered in many hundreds of small clans.

D'sparil is relatively typical as a stoneborn Rock Child goes. His skin is pebbly and the light green of malachite, though it feels more like tough leather than stone to the touch. He wears bronze bracers and a torc, with rough cloth trousers covering his lower body. His hands are large, with three fingers and a thumb on each. His has four eyes, each solid black like polished pebbles set in the smooth mask of his face.

You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 24, 2014, 12:31:14 pm »

Name : D'sparil
Race : Stoneborn
Description : The stoneborn are a mysterious species. A young race, they suddenly rose from the earth several hundred years ago, in an event the ycall the Awakening. Why this happened they either don't know or won't say, but it's clear they do not appreciate those who pry into it. Those who rose from the earth call themselves Truestone, while those produced via more conventional means are referred to as the Rock's Children. While the Truestone seem to be immortal, the Rock's Children only live to a maximum of three hundred years.

The stoneborn have a natural affinty with the earth, and often create golems to do their bidding. The stoneborn Serpent Riders, who ride stone dragons as mercenaries are widely feared and respected throughout the land. Their spontanous creation, however, means they lack a homeland or any great sense of unification, and are scattered in many hundreds of small clans.

D'sparil is relatively typical as a stoneborn Rock Child goes. His skin is pebbly and the light green of malachite, though it feels more like tough leather than stone to the touch. He wears bronze bracers and a torc, with rough cloth trousers covering his lower body. His hands are large, with three fingers and a thumb on each. His has four eyes, each solid black like polished pebbles set in the smooth mask of his face.

accepted and o bby stone dragon mercenaries.  Why are all of you abnormally tall for your ages .-. This is some hidden take over the topic shiz goin o  xP

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Generation of Destiny (Noob GM here hello)
« Reply #54 on: April 24, 2014, 12:32:56 pm »

In 5 hours i will be home and will update a setting of your guyses meeting in a village c: story time is soon

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 24, 2014, 12:39:29 pm »

Well if you want i could just make my character small but that would not be fun because then everybody else would be this huge ass characters next to my midget i don't want to be picked on! :'( (Would it be ok if i changed somethings about my character before we start.)

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 24, 2014, 12:41:09 pm »

Well if you want i could just make my character small but that would not be fun because then everybody else would be this huge ass characters next to my midget i don't want to be picked on! :'( (Would it be ok if i changed somethings about my character before we start.)
yes you may change things about your character before we start

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 24, 2014, 12:45:51 pm »

Story time in five hours? Hmm... Chances of being on low.... Hmmmmmmmm...

Edit: Wait, do we actually only have two female characters now? Hmm... I guess this technically is why I'm playing female characters lately. Nobody seems to want to be them!
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 12:54:41 pm by Lyeos »

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 24, 2014, 12:58:15 pm »

I guess i could make my character female? It's that most of the characters i make are female, so I decided to run a male character this time.

Easily changed.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 24, 2014, 12:59:34 pm »

Nah, Kevak's character gets to be the honorary third female.

Dibs on the purple text!  ;D
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 01:11:38 pm by Lyeos »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 174