Yes. How can I help?
- 7 (58.3%)
No.
- 4 (33.3%)
Only under somebody else's GM'ing.
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... 192

Author Topic: Re: Cheesistan: Cliffhanger Ending! Find out what happens next in Cheeistan Z!  (Read 264138 times)

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
Re: Cheesistan: Poll to Enable my Procrastination Addiction!
« Reply #2310 on: June 09, 2014, 06:00:51 pm »

(( SON OF A NARCOLEPTIC. Ok, so this is what happened. A giant thunderstorm rolls in and knocks out my satellite internet. Once that's gone, I decide to take a nap. Four hours later, I'm playing some craptastic Dissidia wannabe when I realize, "HEY! This game doesn't exist! Having realized that, I won the game and awoke. ))

Marchioness: "Yes! I'm harmless! I still don't even know why you freaked out and ran away like that."

Amethyst-eyes (&Some others): Yes! We're here.

Maria: * nods * "I know. I just wish he would stop running away and let me help. That's alright though, I will follow him wherever he  goes for as long as he needs me. Thank you for helping us, Mister... I am sorry. I don't know your name."

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #2311 on: June 09, 2014, 06:04:38 pm »

"Because you and your mother are both horrible monsters, and it would be best if I avoided both of you, however, like I said, I'm going to build a new body for you, with your input, and then we're going to teach you how to do that possession thing so you can use it."

Alright. Whatever you want, I'll do it, but you guys need to help me make this body as humanlike as possible, okay?
Take a closer look at this text!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2312 on: June 09, 2014, 06:11:25 pm »

"I don't have a name. I never had a name. People call me Prophet though."
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2313 on: June 09, 2014, 06:24:45 pm »

Marchioness: * starts to cry *

Shadow-beasts: * start to clamor and bicker*

Amethyst-eyes: What body?

Maria: "Alright. Would you like a name?"

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2314 on: June 09, 2014, 06:26:49 pm »

"Re... Really? No one has every offered to name me before." ((If your going to name me use a non-english name please. Because i find them boring.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #2315 on: June 09, 2014, 06:31:36 pm »

"Ack! No! Don't... Don't cry! You're both horrible monsters of the highly attractive variety! Think happy thoughts! New body! Using the internet!"

A new body for whatsherface. Like... An android or something. We need to make it as realistic as possible through liberal application of magic. In return, I'll do my best to grant your greatest wish.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2316 on: June 09, 2014, 06:41:29 pm »

"Re... Really? No one has every offered to name me before." ((If your going to name me use a non-english name please. Because i find them boring.))
(( Okay... Suggestions maybe?))

Maria: * shrugs * "If that would be something you would like."

Marchioness: * continues to cry, finds being repeatedly called a monster to be insulting and hurtful *

Amethyst-eyes: * snorts * "There's no such thing as magic."

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #2317 on: June 09, 2014, 06:44:18 pm »

I beg to fuggin' differ, after the things that have happened here. Either way, you're going to lend me your power.

"I'll take you on a date if you stop crying! Jeez! I can't focus with that noise and the shadow beasts in my mind are being stubborn!"

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2318 on: June 09, 2014, 06:59:45 pm »

((Something from old languages like Latin or Old English/Anglo-Saxon. Languages like that. Yes i did have to make this difficult.))

"I would like that."

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2319 on: June 09, 2014, 07:08:26 pm »

((Something from old languages like Latin or Old English/Anglo-Saxon. Languages like that. Yes i did have to make this difficult.))

"I would like that."
(( How so? I have a minor obsession with Old English/Anglo-Saxon/Anglo-Norman/Vikings/etc. Besides, that's not as hard as you might think. Rufus, Aethelraed. With time I can procure even more names conveniently lifted from history and/or my family tree. ))

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #2320 on: June 09, 2014, 07:11:11 pm »

((Give him a girl's name!))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2321 on: June 09, 2014, 07:17:58 pm »

((I know but most people i know in real life don't share my major obsession with history, old languages, and all things old.)) ((Sigh. I haven't had much time to please my obsession either it sucks. I would rather be sitting in my house doing nerdy sh*t than going out to places. Even if it says i'm online i have a bad habit of living my computer on when i go to do something. So yeah it might look like i'm on but i'm not.)) ((Girls name. Boys name. It doesn't matter i plan to take many names after this and switch between them.))

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2322 on: June 09, 2014, 07:20:20 pm »

((Give him a girl's name!))
(( :V I would, but I already used "Myfonwy" on another character. Besides, what names would Maria know anyway? ))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2323 on: June 09, 2014, 07:26:54 pm »

((I don't know I've never played the game her and Giegue are from. Their from the game mother right please don't kill me?

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2324 on: June 09, 2014, 07:34:33 pm »

((I don't know I've never played the game her and Giegue are from. Their from the game mother right please don't kill me?
(( Yes. She's from the 1900's. Like the decade before WWi. I have no idea how much she would know about history. Possibly enough to come up with a name, because her husband was a reporter and all. Plus she was pretty obviously intelligent if she was capable of taking care of an alien baby. Still... I don't know what she would know. And I'll have to look for a name that fits. For now though, I think I'm going back to sleep. Today has been a bad day and I'm tired of it. I'm gonna try to time travel to tommorrow the only way I know how. ( I think I might have made my girlfriend so distraught that she got physically ill. So that's always fun. :( ) Ta-ta for now, I'm throwing in the towel!  ))
Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... 192