Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 349 350 [351] 352 353 ... 457

Author Topic: Everything: Gaiden v2: WISE FWOM YOUR GWAVE  (Read 192385 times)

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Everything: Gaiden v2: The shippi-natening
« Reply #5250 on: May 17, 2014, 05:56:00 pm »

"I was under the impression that nobody here in this plane has actually made such craft. Yet."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #5251 on: May 17, 2014, 06:00:45 pm »

"I was under the impression that nobody here in this plane has actually made such craft. Yet."
"I've seen people from my universe, so I think they have."

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5252 on: May 17, 2014, 06:07:07 pm »

"Hm. That's not what Marie told me."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5253 on: May 17, 2014, 06:08:23 pm »

...Is that a maid? Again, that is either yet another retrogression, or she's ended up in some sort of otaku district. Judging by the surroundings, Yuri decided that the former was a more likely possibility. Strolling over to the person in question, she speaks: "Excuse me, would you happen to know where I am?"
Her voice was clear and sharp, not entirely surprising considering what profession she had initially intended to pursue. She spoke the phrase in English, the universal language, which at this point, was more or less her primary language as opposed to either of the Agaean dialects and consequently, due to her preference towards it, her accent was virtually nonexistent.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #5254 on: May 17, 2014, 06:16:49 pm »

The maid smiles politely, almost like she enjoys being outside twenty four seven, maybe she does, either way she is smiling. Her dress is fairly simple and would remind the woman of a french maid outfit that is commonly remembered. Her hair is a bright pink color, almost blinding in the sun, that goes down to her shoulders in cascade. Her lips are adorned with a pale pink lipstick, or maybe it's lip gloss, either way, they shine slightly s she opens her mouth a very faint whirring can be heard which would not otherwise be noticeable if there was more ambient sound in the city.
"Hello miss!~ You are currently in the city. There's something that comes before it making it clear who controls the city but I forget it. Anyways! You are currently in front of the fully automated hotel and apartment complex run and owned by Kyle Johnson."
It's clear from how cheery she sounds that she enjoys being able to talk to someone.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5255 on: May 17, 2014, 06:23:44 pm »

Yuri decides that she had more pressing issues than questioning the person's presumably unnatural hair color and odd uniform. The whirring was definitely odd, if she were to make an educated guess, she would assume that either they had something on their person with some sort of primitive actuator in it, or they were some sort of primitive construct with advanced software.
"Right... so, would you happen to know why I suddenly ended up here, next to this apartment complex with half my equipment damaged and no idea how I got here?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5256 on: May 17, 2014, 06:30:04 pm »

The maid look her up and down with an appraising eye. She definitely looks like a real person but the noises she makes when she moves may make that unlikely. Her hair move in a slightly stiffer than normal way but that's probably nothing. She eventually shrugs.
"I heard something about an El'Laborator guy sending random people here. But, mister Johnson is good with tech, he may be able to help you!~"
She seems very excited about it to say the least.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5257 on: May 17, 2014, 06:33:50 pm »

Korloth is in the general area of the apartment block, taking a walk.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5258 on: May 17, 2014, 06:35:50 pm »

By now, Yuri has decided that there are one of three options, the first, that she's some sort of otaku cosplaying as an automaton maid complete with sound effects and colored, stiffened hair; the second that she's secretly using a, well, stress-relief tool, possibly movement-linked for some reason; the third that she is actually a construct with surprisingly advanced software and appearances, contrasting with surprisingly primitive mechanical components.
"Would that include military technology?"

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5259 on: May 17, 2014, 06:36:33 pm »

Coyote wandered the city, seemingly without aim. Seemingly. He ends up in the vicinity of the apartment block as well.
"Huh. Apartment building and an outdoor Maid.... doorlady... person. That'll be easy to navigate using."

Elizabeth, on the other hand, is just highly enjoying her job currently.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5260 on: May 17, 2014, 06:37:21 pm »

((I got to go soon. Sorry. I'll continue when I get back.))

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #5261 on: May 17, 2014, 06:43:13 pm »

Twi has been bluh and away from Gaiden. He asks everyone for help in getting stuff to do. :/

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5262 on: May 17, 2014, 06:44:28 pm »

"You take me for a simple technician? I used to be an alien bounty hunter, you know. I hunted criminal aliens. Sign me up for that combat, yo'," Meow says to Reina.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5263 on: May 17, 2014, 06:46:08 pm »

Tasrak goes to find Marie.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #5264 on: May 17, 2014, 06:47:12 pm »