Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 153

Author Topic: ER: Dead Man Running: Episode 4: Get in here and vote on some Murder.  (Read 304115 times)

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: ER: Dead Man Running: Episode 1: Blood and Guts
« Reply #435 on: April 18, 2014, 04:21:23 am »

Stare at a random audience member. Slowly put my hand under my butt. Poop in my hand. Slowly walk towards said person.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: April 18, 2014, 06:48:04 am »

I guess Ernie's at home? If yes, boot up computer, check news headlines while DMR livestream loads in another tab.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: April 18, 2014, 09:00:59 am »

Magarth invades Cromwell's personal space, getting right up in his grill and stating him down only a few inches from his face.
"YOU. YOUR FATHER WAS BITCH, YOUR MOTHER WAS WHORE. YOU ARE BITCH-WHORE WITH PENIS LIKE TINY BABY RODENT. DAH? DAH. YOU LACK VEGETABLE CONSUMPTIONS, LIKE LITTLE WHORE BITCH."
Magarth makes his statement loudly with accompanying (in)appropriate hands gestures as globules of his spittle rain upon Cromwell's face and body.
"I may have made a decision as to who to impede."

"I'm sorry Crommy, but Magarth's right. You can't eat vegetables any more. You don't have a digestive system."
"A bit macabre, but...amusing."

Stare at a random audience member. Slowly put my hand under my butt. Poop in my hand. Slowly walk towards said person.
((The audience members are at home, watching from their computers.
Also, eww, what's wrong with you?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: April 18, 2014, 09:18:34 am »

Load official DMR forums on futuristic space computer, make game mode suggestion.

Mode Name: Rock'em Sock'em Robots
Type: Team Deathmatch
Setup: Each team is given one remote controlled prosthetic body armed with a single sock containing a doorknob.
Each team elects one member as "controller", this individuals nervous system is temporarily slaved to the "robot" and  therefore cannot move on their own.
Arena: maze or abandoned building.
Scoring: Killing robot earns no points, kills with sock score double.
Rules: Each team must protect their controller whilst attempting to kill the enemy, victory occurs when enemy controller is killed.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: April 18, 2014, 10:14:49 am »

Load official DMR forums on futuristic space computer, make game mode suggestion.

Setup: Each team is given one remote controlled prosthetic body armed with a single sock containing a doorknob.
Each team elects one member as "controller", this individuals nervous system is temporarily slaved to the "robot" and  therefore cannot move on their own.
Rules: Each team must protect their controller whilst attempting to kill the enemy, victory occurs when enemy controller is killed.
Alternatively, put contestants in an exoskelton, put those suits under remote control, then give the controls... to the audience.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: April 18, 2014, 10:22:33 am »

Alternatively, put contestants in an exoskelton, put those suits under remote control, then give the controls... to the audience.
Brilliant idea!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: April 18, 2014, 11:03:10 am »

I like it.
Twitch Plays: Rock-Em-Sock-Em Robots? Or maybe QWOP-Em-Sock-Em Robots?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: April 18, 2014, 02:50:09 pm »

Oh man, that idea sounds AWESOME!
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #443 on: April 18, 2014, 03:56:23 pm »

I am not hallucinating. I am... duh duh duh... right outside the door!!!
EDIT: Stop being drunk, and go find a large stick, along with some twine.

(Is audience participation (Attacking people I don't like) allowed?)
They don't allow outside weapons, so anything you make between shows is just gonna be taken away.

((Sweet.  I've always liked the art deco style, so an arm of it is pretty swank.  I'm picturing something like this?))

Larry flexes the new arm, Luke Skywalker style.  Not bad.  He looks up and snickers at the commotion.

"I'll chew it off for a point.  You weirdo."

Search for popcorn to enjoy while watching drama.

Spoiler: Larry Sheet (click to show/hide)
You find a box of cracker jacks in the fridge. Close enough. You go sit on one of the chairs and watch, occasionally shoving more popcorn into your mouth with your new hand.

As per how your hand looks, Ever seen the android from the movie "Metropolis"? Something from that.

grab a bottle of spirits out of my fridge and sit down to wait for the next betting phase.

mmm delicious house booze. From your house.

(( I suppose I should have bolded this section, sorry :P ))

Find a knife of any description. Failing that, a glass bottle from the fridge.

Get glass bottle from the fridge, empty it and break it to form a large, sharp edge. Hand shard to Cromwell

Spoiler: Kriellya Niabs (click to show/hide)
You get a bottle from the fridge, chug the contents, and then smash it and chose the largest shard to hand to Cromwell.

"THEN I COUNT BITCH. RAGHHHH-"

Storm over to the fridge and open it, then scream out the name of each vegetable, vegatable dish, or dish that includes vegetable(s) as a component or an ingredient. Keep track of vegetable quantity as well.
"BROCCOLI! CARROTS! CHICKEN PARMIGIANA,that probably has vegetables in there somewhere, SALAD!

Wait...are beans a vegetable? Hmm.

Xen stirs from where he'd fallen asleep.

HUNGRY
NEED FOOD

Head over to the closest kitchen and begin cooking with great prejudice.
You Begin cooking, mainly via the liberal use of beating random ingredients into a bowl, smashing eggs on top of it, screaming in incomprehensible swenglish and then being harassed by a fox puppet. Not sure what the hell you're gonna end up making. Probably some sort of chicken-bacon cake.

Well considering you're at home, you're probably either going to seriously menace your family or, considering you're the type of person who shits in their hand, your collection of love pillows.

I guess Ernie's at home? If yes, boot up computer, check news headlines while DMR livestream loads in another tab.
It appears the headline is something about how you should listen to popular music and vote with your party in the upcoming two party election that totally isn't a farce.

I like it.
Twitch Plays: Rock-Em-Sock-Em Robots? Or maybe QWOP-Em-Sock-Em Robots?
If we have 8 audience members, we can give each of them control over one of the contestant's limbs. That should be fun.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #444 on: April 18, 2014, 03:57:17 pm »

Allen's Shackle beeps and announces: CHALLENGE FAILED!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: April 18, 2014, 03:59:22 pm »

Yaaaay! PUNISH HIM!
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: April 18, 2014, 04:00:53 pm »

((I thought I was in the arena. Butts.))

Go outside. Cause havok.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: April 18, 2014, 04:06:04 pm »

>Get a couple of beers from my fridge, sit in my comfiest chair and drink them whilst creeping on the only female contestant.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: April 18, 2014, 04:31:50 pm »

Finalize cooking process, then go around eating it while taunting everyone else.

This food is so delicious, everyone else! Too bad you'll never taste it HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: April 18, 2014, 05:07:35 pm »

Allen Marc

Whelp, that means no medical help in the next episode. That...sucks. Alot actually
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 153