Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 622 623 [624] 625 626 ... 736

Author Topic: Monster Girls IC Thread: Chimeras  (Read 221338 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Monster Girls IC Thread: Succubi and angels and yuki-onna and oh my
« Reply #9345 on: July 02, 2014, 05:03:08 pm »

((Unless, of course, someone is competent enough to distract her so she cannot use the bongos to protect herself.))
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #9346 on: July 02, 2014, 05:04:05 pm »

Tom pulls out a normal deck of cards fans them out before holding them out to his opponent.
"Pick a card, any card."

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9347 on: July 02, 2014, 05:58:49 pm »

Soarla draws her sword and prepares for an attack. If Spensir attacks, Soarla uses 'Repulse'. If he doesn't attack, Soarla uses 'Sever'.

Spensir swings the sword down off of his shoulder, and the tip thumps into the ground about two meters in front of him. He pushes on the sheath slightly to uncatch it, and walks backwards to let the rest of the massive blade come out. He rolls his shoulders and neck, cracking it as he pulls the weapon back over one shoulder. He kicks the sheath to one side, and nods in acknowledgement to Soarla.

"You're a swordsman too, eh? Well, swordswoman, but the principle is the same."

His fingers ripple along the blade's hilt, and what appears to be armor unfolds from underneath his fingers, sparks of electricity following the metal as it progresses along his arms and over his entire body, plate over chain, complete with a helmet, albeit one with a visor that could not be pushed up or removed. It is simple in design, but seems very well polished and taken care of. And it is by no means decoration.

"I won't go easy then."

The blade crackles with lightning, and he swings it lazily into both hands, waiting for her to make the first move despite his claim.

Ancient Armor: +10 Endurance and Resistance, +5 Dexterity for dodging attacks.
If Soarla attacks, use Lightning Cutter to parry.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9348 on: July 02, 2014, 06:13:46 pm »

Soarla draws her sword and prepares for an attack. If Spensir attacks, Soarla uses 'Repulse'. If he doesn't attack, Soarla uses 'Sever'.

[17 vs. 35] Soarla tries to catch Spensir unaware by unleashing a wave of demonic energy with her sword, but misses horribly. Spensir barely has to dodge in fact.

Ancient Armor: +10 Endurance and Resistance, +5 Dexterity for dodging attacks.
If Soarla attacks, use Lightning Cutter to parry.

[38 vs. 57] Spensir tries to counter with Lightning Cutter, but he has nothing to parry and so just looks stupid. How wonderful.

Skull Girl and Tom's fight is currently waiting for Tom to actually provide an action instead of just offering his opponent a card.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9349 on: July 02, 2014, 06:15:28 pm »

S.pensir's S.uccubus F.riend (SSF) laughs at Soarla's miss and Spensir's attackless parry.
Black lives matter.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9350 on: July 02, 2014, 06:20:05 pm »

Spensir shakes his head.

"That won't do at all! You have to aim for me, you see."

His sword comes up once more, and he begins to walk forward...then jog, and then run towards her. He jumps into the air, incredibly high for a human, and smashes down with his blade at Soarla, the weapon seeming to rend the very air as it flew, a trail of sparks and ozone in it's wake.

"Like this!"

Attack Soarla from above using Thunder Edge (-10 to Hit, +Mag(the sword's) to damage).
Also these types of things use up MP. Not a ton, but they do.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9351 on: July 02, 2014, 06:38:18 pm »

Soarla scoffs and uses Repulse, a barrier of demonic energy capable of reflecting physical and magical damage. Uses 50 mana and lasts two turns.

"It's hard to hit such an insignificant target, so you must excuse me if I missed you by accident. Now, Repulse."
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9352 on: July 02, 2014, 06:44:03 pm »

Attack Soarla from above using Thunder Edge (-10 to Hit, +Mag(the sword's) to damage).
Also these types of things use up MP. Not a ton, but they do.

[42 vs. 28] Spensir suddenly leaps forward, bringing his sword down in a vicious slash for 46 damage! The crowd lets out a cheer, having finally seen something interesting today.

Soarla scoffs and uses Repulse, a barrier of demonic energy capable of reflecting physical and magical damage. Uses 50 mana and lasts two turns.

Soarla gets her magic barrier up a bit too late, but at least she'll be protected for the next few beatings she'll receive.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9353 on: July 02, 2014, 06:47:50 pm »

Soarla touches her wound as black blood drips from it, "Interesting. My blood is now a bleak color. Let's see if our blood matches."

Soarla looks at Spencir and contemplates. If spensir attacks with a magical attack, Soarla uses Supress, which absorbs a magical attack to restore her mana. If Spensir does anything else, Soarla uses another Sever
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #9354 on: July 02, 2014, 06:59:09 pm »

Tom frowns.
"That's rude, I was offering a friendly start and you just ignore me."
Tom throws the cards at his opponent before charging and deliberately missing.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9355 on: July 02, 2014, 07:01:25 pm »

The swordsman snickers.

"Sorry, darlin'," he says, affectating a southern drawl. "But my blood's red as clay."

He looks at the protective field surrounding her for a moment and cocks his head, momentarily distracted as he listens to something only he can hear. Then he nods in agreement.

"Alright then. Let's try that."

The sword crackles with energy again, the edge brimming with lightning again, as he takes it in a two-handed swing from the side, smashing into the magical barrier.

Use Thunder Edge again; it can sometimes break through protective guards and the like.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9356 on: July 02, 2014, 07:11:14 pm »

Soarla looks at Spencir and contemplates. If spensir attacks with a magical attack, Soarla uses Supress, which absorbs a magical attack to restore her mana. If Spensir does anything else, Soarla uses another Sever

[44 vs. 61] Since Spensir looks like he's about to repeat his earlier success, Soarla tries to hit him with her Sever attack again. That attack turns out to be another repeat of Spensir's success. Lame.

Use Thunder Edge again; it can sometimes break through protective guards and the like.

[48 vs. 26] Sadly, Soarla manages to finally deal damage to Spensir by getting hurt herself. As he swings his sword at her side, her barrier flares up and they both take 35 damage!

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9357 on: July 02, 2014, 07:13:13 pm »

SSF cheers.
Black lives matter.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9358 on: July 02, 2014, 07:17:16 pm »

((Um, Soarla was supposed to use Suppress if Spensir used a magical attack, and since Spensir used thunder Edge... :/))

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9359 on: July 02, 2014, 07:18:57 pm »

((I think he figured Thunder Edge was a physical attack, since lightning isn't spurting out or anything.

A lot of his attacks are hybrid magic/physical, really, so I dunno, though.))
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 622 623 [624] 625 626 ... 736