Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 24

Author Topic: Long Live the Queen! A Mafia-Themed Succession Fort. [Year Two complete!]  (Read 35547 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

He requested year 9.

And maybe we'll actually get there, if we can get through year 2.

*COUGH*COUGH*NUDGE*COUGH*
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

I believe a week is the standard maximum for a turn span.  But updates are indeed cool!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A week, yoop!
So we'll wait patiently for 4mask! :D
Go, go, 4mask~

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile

4maskwolf WILL UPDATE SOMETIME TOMORROW AND JIM GROOVESTER NEEDS TO STOP POKING ME I KNOW YOU EXIST BUT I HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE OF THE FORUMS!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Channel that probable rage into writing. :))

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile

Your motivational speeches are amaze, Tiru.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Your motivational speeches are amaze, Tiru.
4MASKWOLF IS UNSURE THAT THE SCUMBISCUITS UNDERSTAND EXACTLY WHY I HAVEN'T UPDATED, BUT IT IS BECAUSE I GO TO SLEEP REALLY EARLY AND CAN'T STAY UP PLAYING DF ALL NIGHT LIKE SOME PEOPLE.

FINE.  I'LL WRITE IT ALL UP TONIGHT AND GIVE IT TO YOU TOMORROW.  NOW WOULD YOU ALL PLEASE STOP NAGGING ME.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

4maskwolf cancels Update: Went Insane
4maskwolf has gone Berserk!

The fortress has crumbled to its end.
The Derail Thread

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

4maskwolf cancels Update: Went Insane
4maskwolf has gone Berserk!

The fortress has crumbled to its end.
I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT THE REASON YOU DON'T WANT ME UPDATING WHILE PISSED OFF IS THAT I HAVE A TENDENCY TO KILL OFF CHARACTERS.

ALSO, CHEESE AND TIRUIN, WHY DID YOU NOT REQUEST DWARVES?

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'll dwarf myself when I get the turn.
I assumed Tiru was doing the same.
The Derail Thread

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I prepared my belongings and made haste-only bringing with me my knowledge over the snowy caps and grassy plains from the Queen's realm. While rash and brilliant she may be, her guards are otherwise: unable to distinguish a peasant from a knowledgeable dwarf. The caste system has been abolished as of recent decade, yet I am glad that their minds are shackled to the ideals of their Queen.

The last one I spoke to about the 'rebel' area was one who fancied masks, said to keep four as his personal belongings: Sanguine, Caution, Wisdom and Passion. If I wasn't knowledgeable in that area, I'd say he fancied the four temperaments as his design--all but speculation though.

I hope he did well with what was to come. Pretty much a stressed man. Young, honorable, vigorous, yet stressed.
Dwarves were not built to cope with much stress.

jrrocks05

• Bay Watcher
  • serial killer at large
    • View Profile

I would like a doctor named Apollo. He is a very cheery guy who is always optimistic. He talks a lot and is very dramatic about every thing he does. He also would like to learn the way of the sword so he can help in other ways. He was a royal doctor for the queen at one point in his life but then he grew to hate the queen. He would be the one fixing up the high level prisoners that got constantly tortured and beaten. As a doctor to help the people who do this would be against his morals. He attempted to kill the queen  during a checkup but he failed. He escaped and has been on the run since then stitching up people who fight the queen. Now he comes to this fortress to help the the people. He fights with surgical aim killing in the quickest and most effictive manner
Death to the Queen!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 09:44:19 am by jrrocks05 »
We fear not to walk in the valley of death for we are the baddest most vicious unforgiving motherf---en dwarves in this valley

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile

I would like a doctor named Apollo. He is a very cheery guy who is always optimistic. He talks a lot and is very dramatic about every thing he does. He also would like to learn the way of the sword so he can help in other ways. He was a royal doctor for the queen at one point in his life but then he grew to hate the queen. He would be the one fixing up the high level prisoners that got constantly tortured and beaten. As a doctor to help the people who do this would be against his morals. He attempted to kill her during a checkup but he failed. He escaped and has been on the run since then stitching up people who fight the queen. Now he comes to this fortress to help the the people. He fights with surgical aim killing in the quickest and most effictive manner
Death to the Queen!!!!!!!!!
What kind of dwarf are you? You torture your enemies before killing them, man.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

jrrocks05

• Bay Watcher
  • serial killer at large
    • View Profile

My dwarf does not torture that is something a doctor simply cant do.

Also hi 4mask are you on every forum? I see you everywhere
We fear not to walk in the valley of death for we are the baddest most vicious unforgiving motherf---en dwarves in this valley
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 24