Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Poll's closed.

Until I figure out how to un-close it, at least.
- 0 (0%)
So yeah.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: May 01, 2014, 02:06:40 pm

Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 136

Author Topic: Re: !!Post - USSR Politics Thread!!: On Lockdown Due to Excessive Politicking  (Read 156300 times)

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile

Well I'm sure in 50 years that won't be the case, if the current trend of "sexual liberation" continues.
._.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile

I'll just let this one slide.

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile

The only person who made a really good such map was Vasya Lozhkin:

All other ones are meh.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 03:52:11 pm by Guardian G.I. »
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Well I'm sure in 50 years that won't be the case, if the current trend of "sexual liberation" continues.
You frighten me. You don't believe in consent? Or heard of it? So you're a rapist!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

miljan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"The people in Lugansk and Donetsk support federalization, which complicates the operation", told on Channel 5 President of Ukraine Oleksandr Turchynov

Can anyone find it, is it true? He is not using term terrorist, but people?
Make love not war

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

"The people in Lugansk and Donetsk support federalization, which complicates the operation", told on Channel 5 President of Ukraine Oleksandr Turchynov

Can anyone find it, is it true? He is not using term terrorist, but people?

I think he's using the term "people" for Pro-Russian supporters who aren't armed and holding government buildings. Ukrainian government official statements have not hesitated to call anyone occupying government property by force terrorists. It's honestly a surprising (or foolish) thing for a president to admit in a time like this. When the eastern half of your country is slowly destabilizing, as fair as it is to admit to their wishes, it will only galvanize them further. I think a lot of the West continually fails to appreciate how potent the emotions on either side of this are running. While admitting to their desires may be polite and diplomatic and one would expect a lessening of tension on the other side because of it...the greater likelihood is they will take that statement and run with it. Not "Yes, you're right, let us come to the table and talk about it" but "You're damn right we do, now get the hell out of our town while we vote on it!"
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Owlbread

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Unlike Knit Tie I won't let that slide. Behold the fires of my righteous indignation.

If we're going to reprimand Ukrainian Ranger for saying stupid stuff we should reprimand that too. What is that supposed to mean? Are you actually suggesting that giving LGBT people the same rights and support as straight people will lead to us falling down a slippery slope of sexual deviancy, resulting in the legalisation of pedophilia? Are you actually a time traveler from the 1950s?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 04:15:45 pm by Owlbread »

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile

Unlike Knit Tie I won't let that slide. If we're going to reprimand Ukrainian Ranger for saying stupid stuff we should reprimand that too. What is that supposed to mean? Are you actually suggesting that giving LGBT people the same rights and support as straight people will lead to us falling down a slippery slope of sexual deviancy, resulting in the legalisation of pedophilia?
Can't you read, or do you simply play stupid to gain some imaginary high ground?
._.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile

Unlike Knit Tie I won't let that slide. If we're going to reprimand Ukrainian Ranger for saying stupid stuff we should reprimand that too. What is that supposed to mean? Are you actually suggesting that giving LGBT people the same rights and support as straight people will lead to us falling down a slippery slope of sexual deviancy, resulting in the legalisation of pedophilia?
Can't you read, or do you simply play stupid to gain some imaginary high ground?

He said, ignoring the point made to gain some high ground.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

straight people get support?

i thought lgbt people get support because of that whole lack of equal rights and discrimination thing

now you've piqued my interest

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile

Well I'm sure a fuck won't be getting any high ground here. That was just a personal opinion. If UR can say his personal opinions, why can't I?
._.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile

Well I'm sure a fuck won't be getting any high ground here. That was just a personal opinion. If UR can say his personal opinions, why can't I?

UR says his personal opinions and, if we find something that is bullshit, we call him out. You want to express your personal opinions, be prepared for being called out on your bullshit.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile

The only person who made a really good such map was Vasya Lozhkin:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
All other ones are meh.
Remember we talked about that anti-Russian art installation and I mentioned that we get much more insulting art from our own people?

Quod Erat Demonstrandum.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out

Yes, and I'm sure the american 'civil rights' trend of the 1960s will lead to dolphin citizenship.  ::)

Flame time!
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile

Yes, and I'm sure the american 'civil rights' trend of the 1960s will lead to dolphin citizenship.  ::)

Flame time!

Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 136