Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12

Author Topic: Interstellar Mercenaries v1.10, Mission 1, Turn 4: Within the Walls.  (Read 17626 times)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

YES IT'S BACK!

Name: Cincinnatus
Description: A dark haired man in what looks like Roman centurion armor, but more high tech.
Str: 2
Agi:4
End: 4
Int: 3
Cha: 2

Primary Weapon: SSBR with medium barrel and holo-sight and bayonet. 1 Antiarmor Rocket magazine, 4 Laser Magazines
Secondary Weapon: Sword (gladius). If that isn't allowed, the GAP
Auxiliary Gear: SSAPM, GASG, Medium Armor
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 08:49:36 am by Persus13 »
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile

Spoiler: character sheet (click to show/hide)
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

PewdsRocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is it ok to take a Ghillie suit as Auxiliary gear?
Before you start a war, you better know what your fighting for.
If loves a fight, then I shall die, with my heart on a trigger.

I'm an angel with a shotgun, Fight until the wars won. I'd throw away my faith, just to keep you safe.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile

I think the problem with a ghillie suit is that we don't know where we're going yet. A forest-camo ghillie won't help on icy wastes, or deserts, or anything but forests. EDIT: Also, what's with the tripods? The battle rifles don't seem heavy or recoiling enough to justify one. A bipod is where it's at if you want to stabilize the gun without losing maneuverability.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 10:26:10 am by IcyTea31 »
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile

The ghillie suit is fine, I'll just assume that you get the right one for the mission environment.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

PewdsRocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That's a good point, bipod it is.

I'm an angel with a shotgun, Fight until the wars won. I'd throw away my faith, just to keep you safe.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I have enough active players for now: any who choose can hop on the waitlist. For now, I'll be setting up the character sheets and figuring out bonuses. Then, I'll get the mission put together.

EDIT: @PewdsRocks, do you want to have 3 AP or 3 HP magazines? You didn't specify the division.

@blazing glory, do you want an attachment for your secondary? If so, let me know. I'm working on giving you a true machinegun.

DOUBLEEDIT: @nunzillor, you're missing a secondary attachment as well. Let me know if you want one.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 09:32:51 pm by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I just realized how terrible incendiary ammunition is for sniping, better change it.

blazing glory

I have enough active players for now: any who choose can hop on the waitlist. For now, I'll be setting up the character sheets and figuring out bonuses. Then, I'll get the mission put together.

EDIT: @PewdsRocks, do you want to have 3 AP or 3 HP magazines? You didn't specify the division.

@blazing glory, do you want an attachment for your secondary? If so, let me know. I'm working on giving you a true machinegun.

DOUBLEEDIT: @nunzillor, you're missing a secondary attachment as well. Let me know if you want one.

Nah I don't know what I'd use.

PewdsRocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

3 AP. AP works on armored or non armored where HP is only non.

So for sniping AP works better.

Nunzillor

Thanks for the heads up.  Went ahead and added a secondary attachment to my sheet.

PewdsRocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Will it be possible to get a real sniper rifle in this later?

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

SSBR (Synthetic Systems Battle Rifle): Can be customized to multiple different configurations.
A sniper rifle is probably one of these configurations, but we're not exactly given a list of them to choose from.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

SSBR (Synthetic Systems Battle Rifle): Can be customized to multiple different configurations.
A sniper rifle is probably one of these configurations, but we're not exactly given a list of them to choose from.
That's because I was a bit silly when setting this up, but basically you just tell me what you want and I modify your weapon to fit: magazine size, barrel length, and bonuses mainly.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 08:42:19 am by Doomblade187 »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12