Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12

Author Topic: 10 days to save the world (Day 1)  (Read 18560 times)

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
Re: 10 days to save the world (Day 1)
« Reply #120 on: April 16, 2014, 02:52:09 am »

Relocate to an area with less weird genetics.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 16, 2014, 04:09:02 am »

Look up the cost of an underground bunker on EBAY
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 16, 2014, 06:16:24 am »

Mark stops in a china store and gets some noddles before following after the man again
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 10:01:20 am by killerhellhound »
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 16, 2014, 07:13:34 am »

I use the legbot to hunt down and contain SD.

Voltron

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 16, 2014, 09:05:03 am »

Voltron flies to the nearest astronomical observatory to confer with scientists about the asteroid

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 18, 2014, 05:48:29 am »

Look into how to make dentists hate me, on my laptop
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

blazing glory

« Reply #126 on: April 28, 2014, 06:08:55 am »

((Hey...it's the 28th right?))

Save the world but start by doing this

Bust into a science faclitiy and threaten the humans to get them to bring up their information on this asteroid.

Erils

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: 10 days to save the world (Day 2)
« Reply #127 on: May 05, 2014, 03:24:27 am »

Alright I'm finally back. Sorry for such a long delay but I had a ton of stuff to do when I got back from the cruise including an SAT that I just did this weekend. I think I have everything sorted out now so updates should be regular again. Sorry about such a long delay.

Day2 part 4/7
While running I mentally cut off the most annoying, retarded part of my mind and force it into Mark's brain so that I can blast his mind with stupidity when he tries something this idiotic again.
(6)

You cut off the part of your brain concerned trolling and force it into Mark's brain. You now have a psychic link to him and can blast his mind at any time you want to. However, doing so will lead him to attempt and anger anyone nearby by making a racist or controversial comment.

((Pity,I was enjoying this RTD and wouldn't like to wait 10 days before it updates again,though before you leave can you at least update the title?))

Bust into a science faclitiy and threaten the humans to get them to bring up their information on this asteroid.
(5)

You burst through the wall of an observatory and hold the astronomers and scientists at shoulder-mounted-gunpoint. They tell you everything they know about the asteroid and stand scared by the telescope. You find out that the asteroid is not on a collision course with Earth, but rather with the moon. Their predictions show that the asteroid may throw the moon out of its orbit, but they do not yet know what consequences that may cause.

Relocate to an area with less weird genetics.
I use the legbot to hunt down and contain SD.
(6),(4)

[IcyTea31] You are relocated to the containment unit created by Phantasos' disciple hobo. You are completely alone in there with no one to influence. There's also no weird genetics in there.

[The Froggy Ninja] You successfully hunt down and capture Self Deprecation in the containment unit built by your hobo follower. Your legbot didn't even seem to cause much commotion among the people of the town as they are too busy admiring the art created by blood splatters and the sculptures of mangled limbs left by the impact artists.

Look up the cost of an underground bunker on EBAY
(2)

You find one for $200 that is under the abandoned warehouse across the street from your bar. The man selling it's username is: "DefinitelyNotAPsychoKiller23" and there are 4 other people that have stated interest in the bunker.

Mark stops in a china store and gets some noddles before following after the man again
(3) You "stop" in the china store after smashing through the wall and crushing all the tables and display sets.

Voltron flies to the nearest astronomical observatory to confer with scientists about the asteroid
(4)

You fly to the nearby observatory to find the scientists are being held at gunpoint and interrogated by a Kevlar-wearing bobcat.

Look into how to make dentists hate me, on my laptop
(5)

You find that dentists will hate you if you either find a cheaper alternative to their recommended products or punch them in the face.

EDIT: added Voltron's action
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 07:10:50 am by Erils »

blazing glory

« Reply #128 on: May 05, 2014, 03:39:10 am »

Summon all the cats in the world into a meeting.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 05, 2014, 03:44:45 am »

logic that the stupid blast must of come from the only person I know that has mind powers
Use my two new BFG's to show him the error of this course of action
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 05, 2014, 04:12:26 am »

Speak, assuming Phantasos can hear me. "The humans are doomed without us at least trying to tolerate each other. End this madness and let me go, or have an end to dreams because everyone who could is dead."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 05, 2014, 04:48:05 am »

"Definitely not a trap!"

Invest in the bunker!
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Erils

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 05, 2014, 07:12:31 am »

Just realized I forgot Voltron's action so I went back and added it.

(4)

You fly to the nearby observatory to find the scientists are being held at gunpoint and interrogated by a Kevlar-wearing bobcat.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 05, 2014, 07:37:44 am »

logic that the stupid blast must of come from the only person I know that has mind powers
Use my two new BFG's to show him the error of this course of action

((Arn't you kinda in a china store right now?))
((and will stop me or my bullets how?))
My Sig

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 05, 2014, 05:44:53 pm »

...Shut up.
Force SD into the other part of the Legbot.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12