Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

Author Topic: 10 days to save the world (Day 1)  (Read 18595 times)

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
Re: 10 days to save the world
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2014, 09:10:55 pm »

Name: T̨̲̭̲͍̦̙̰͙͡h̵̫̭͡ę̠̪̜̫̝̀ͅͅ ̸̝͚̬̼̙͢ͅS̖̯̰̞̦̠o̡͍͕͚̪̯͠u͈͉̮l͘҉̘̲̳̠̞̮̪͞l̝̳̯è̤͖̪̤̦ṣ͓́́͞s̤̟̦̥̖̀ ̝̜̱͎o̼̹̟̻̯̝̜͡n̷̢͍͔̝͝é̶̱̙͖͔̘͚͓̠

Creature: D͏̯͈̲͠a̢̨̘̝͕̪̳e̢͚͖̮̫̠͉̠̰͘͘m̥͇͚͕̮͕̮̀͜͠o͏̧͍̤̰ǹ̩̪̠̤̖̕

Age: Ì̫̮̮͖͎̗̩͘ǹ̖̜̞̮̙͓̦͕̝f̶̯̯̕i͍̰̕͘͡ṇ̜̬͙̩͍ą̵͓͔̺̲̮t̸͎̱̜͘u̥̖̹̰̮̘͞m͉̬͓̠̬͜͠

Occupation: C̛̮̞͠o̧̜̺n̴̲̙͓̻̮̠̝͞s̷͓̖͚̳͚͚͎̗ͅu̸̜̼͔m̼͇͖̪͘ẹ̺̤̙̮̼̬̕r̸͖͠ ̧͏̸̭̮̣̰̳ͅo͙͇̘̗̰̬͜͢f̯͉͝ͅ ̬͡s͏̤̜̗o̵͚͍͎̬u̸̼͎̩̦̕͞l̡̪̠͈͕ş҉͏͉͔̖

Brief description: H̻͈̟̼e̵̡̤̦͉ ͉͕̣̭̮͔ͅc̸̷̗̜̩͍ơ̪̰̥̣̱m̮̼͇͈͚͢͢͟é̢̲͚͇̟̤͙̬̬s̮͉͝ ̵̡̫͈̦t̡̮͍̱̼͚̹͠ͅͅo̞̼͉̫̙̪̞͓ͅ ̩̬͔͍̜̀d͚̭̘̱e̬̳̥̕v̷͈̣̥̥͡ͅo̴̧̙̮̩̗̮̮͈͉u̜̞̪̳͚͇̞̝͡r̡̤͖ͅ ̛̪̝̺̮͖͘ḙţ̞̺͚̗͞e̶̥̫̭̳̲͚̲r̴͍͍͘͜n̬͇͎̥̹̺̗̪̻i҉̱̮̻̖͈̝͠ţ̶̭̺̗͓͡y͖̟̬̪͉̮͘͠
How do you do that anyway?
Almost missed this.

It's a dark secret brewed in the under dark of Earth, known only unto a select few (im)mortals who wish to embrace the Chaos Gods, and laugh in cruel mirth at other's suffering. All hail Zalgo! HE COMES!

Google "Zalgo text"
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
Re: 10 days to save the world (Day 1)
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2014, 10:21:45 pm »

Have the homeless man go out screaming the end with the sign. I could explain the philosophical proportions of this, but I already did in an earlier post.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2014, 10:37:03 pm »

Name: Mark McMeat
Creature(i.e. Human, Eldritch, Elephant, etc.):Minotaur
Gender(if applicable):Male
Occupation(if applicable):private security
Brief description(what do you look like/personality):Mark is a big fellow and used his size to get a job working protection for a rich evil genius who was murdered that morning he left a video that said the world was going to end but the end cut out before I said how.

Can I join
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Erils

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2014, 03:33:04 am »

Brief description(what do you look like/personality):Mark is a big fellow and used his size to get a job working protection for a rich evil genius who was murdered that morning he left a video that said the world was going to end but the end cut out before I said how.

Can I join
Sure there's no player limit

Erils

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2014, 03:45:22 am »

Day 1 Part 3/7

I find a different hobo and give him a dream about the visionary hobo that he should help and support.
(3)

The new hobo dreams of helping the visionary hobo and developing the vegetable-candy machine, but is unable to find the visionary hobo no matter where he looks.

My hunger is never sated. Travel to a more populous land to consume more souls.
(2)

You begin to travel along the road towards a more populated center but get lost in your daydreams of devouring souls and find yourself lost in a forest with no idea how to get out. You hear the voices of campers coming from the distance.

Hide.
(6)

You dash away from the dog and hide in a random shoebox. The dog searches for a bit, but is unable to find you. After a while, the giant who always used to control you comes in, but he doesn't see you either. Then another giant, probably his mother, takes the shoebox and carries you out of the room. You continue to hide only  to find yourself and the shoebox in a large, black plastic container on the side of a giant black strip on which giant versions of the cars you use drive.

"Ah science bullshit. What's the time again...? Awwww hell naw"

Acquire mop. Clean up the mess in my bar
(1)

Your friends 'borrowed' your mop. The bar is still filthy and customers are about to arrive.

Use my superior size compared to your average cat to convince them that I am cat king and get them all to boot out all the dogs in the neighborhood
(6)

The cats hail you as the Great Cat King and force all the dogs out of the neighborhood with extreme prejudice. Though the dogs are stronger, your cats defeat them with ease using superior tactics and numbers. Soon, no dogs remain in the neighborhood. Unfortunately, some humans saw the cats forcing the dogs out and have now called animal control. The animal control van screams around the corner and barrels straight toward you and your cats.

Go buy KFC out of spite to being fired from McDonalds
(2)

You're in the hospital right now. The doctor said that you will only be able to drink soup and water for a week to let your mouth and tongue, both of which were burned, recover.

Have the homeless man go out screaming the end with the sign. I could explain the philosophical proportions of this, but I already did in an earlier post.
(1)

You tell the hobo that everything is pointless, the world will end soon and there is nothing he can do. Unfortunately, this only inspires the hobo to try and do something with his life before it ends. He constructs a prototype of the vegetable-candy device and shows it off to passersby. Soon he has a huge audience, all throwing money at his feet to use his machine to convert their boring vegetables into delicious, nutritious candy.

Can I join
(3)

You feel slightly depressed that your boss died so recently, but decide to try and find out what he meant about the world ending. After scouring his old office for clues, you are unable to find anything. Also, you feel a bit hungry.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 03:52:50 am by Erils »

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2014, 04:01:35 am »

Why did he have to be an Anti-nihilist? Spread to the onlookers as they could never build a machine so marvelous, they might as well give up.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

blazing glory

« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2014, 04:17:57 am »

Get out of the way of the van and start lying down and start purring,get out of being taken away because their adorable.

if that fails make another roll to turn into hissing balls of fury and make the humans run in tears treating their scratches.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 09:52:47 am by blazing glory »

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2014, 04:20:29 am »

"My mop! Who the hell steals a mop anyway? Dammit, have to clean this up some how...."

Call up some bros and have them come over and help clean up shit

"Gotta call in a favor..."
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2014, 09:10:05 am »

I place a bit of myself in the device spreading the feeling that "If a hobo can do it so can I!"

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2014, 10:33:10 am »

Posses the spirit of one of the campers to brutally murder his companions, before eating their souls.

((Damn, for being a daemonic soul-eater, I really can't get shit done.))
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2014, 08:36:53 pm »

Ask for, and drink apple juice through a straw
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Erils

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2014, 11:05:00 am »

Waiting on killerhellhound and darkpaladin

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 29, 2014, 11:11:25 am »

Get a better look at my suroundings.

Voltron

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2014, 04:38:16 pm »

Name:Voltron
Creature:Robot
Brief description: lion voltron, not car voltron

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2014, 01:21:25 am »

Go outside and buy some nachos then go to the gun store and buy a gun fitting my size as a minotaur
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12