Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 51

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: TDG (IC thread): Knight(mare)  (Read 32863 times)

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: TDG (IC thread): Immunities and crits
« Reply #615 on: May 08, 2014, 01:16:45 pm »

Taking the gem, Alima inspected it carefully before stowing it away. Glancing around, she fidgeted nervously.

"This is all great, but should we maybe hold this discussion elsewhere? After all, he said more people were coming and there was the whole "You're still doomed" thing he said with his final breath and all. I mean... Yeah."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: May 08, 2014, 01:24:08 pm »

"People will say anything with their backs to the wall. Not to say I object to leaving- I don't. It's just that I don't trust the word of a bandit. Anyone else need attention?" Shotrin tapped his staff against the ground, eyeing the core of the magical implement.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: May 08, 2014, 01:26:55 pm »

:"True."
He nods at Jyggalag, but before sitting on the throne, he behead the former king
:"It a tradition.
"This is all great, but should we maybe hold this discussion elsewhere? After all, he said more people were coming and there was the whole "You're still doomed" thing he said with his final breath and all. I mean... Yeah."
:"Ah yes, where is it..."
He kicks an off-colour stone and a wall slips away, showing a passage
:"Had a friend who was the friend of the last before king. I'll take another route.

You lot best leave, but would you mind taking a different route home. There a gang I'm friendly with on the raven pass. Tell them, Whip taken the crown, meet at shatten rock."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: May 08, 2014, 01:29:30 pm »

"Nah, I'm fine, but thanks anyway."

Shaundra smiled at Shotrin, then crouched next to Torben.

"Come on, Ben. Let's get you on your feet."

She put his arm over her shoulders and stood, helping him up and supporting him until he was steady. He did lose a lot of blood that battle.

"I'll try to remember, King. Come on, guys, let's scoot."

Still holding Torben's arm over her shoulders and her other arm around his waist to help him, she started toward the newly revealed exit.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: May 08, 2014, 01:31:06 pm »

: "Wait...we just killed the gorram king?? Like, the actual king and not just some thug with delusions of grandeur?"
: "...that was not nearly as difficult as I imagined killing a king might be. Hey Shorty, I could use a quick patch-up before we leave if you don't mind."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: May 08, 2014, 01:33:49 pm »

And just why were you imagining killing kings? Nope, not worth it. "Right away, my dear." Finished with Torben, as well as his internal monologue, Shotrin applied healing magic to Jasmine, clearing up the last of the damage caused by the poison.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: May 08, 2014, 01:39:01 pm »

:"We're bandits, the guy poisoned the last one. It a surprise that he lasted this long with his strength.

...did help him that anyone gearing up to take him on tended to have unfortunate ends. Probable outside help."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: May 08, 2014, 01:41:49 pm »

"Well... you're welcome for helping you win this. If we ever need help from a king, we know who to call on now I suppose. But be careful. Wouldn't want that outside help coming to hurt you. We'll pass your message on to your friends. Hopefully they won't try to rob us."

She grinned, clearly trying to indicate that last bit was a joke.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 01:46:36 pm by Swordstar »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: May 08, 2014, 01:51:21 pm »

:"Yeah, I'm heading to the other gang I'm friendly toward so see ya lot."
He pulls a bracket and slips into a hidden passage
:"That passage on a 60 seconds delay so don't worried about them following you."
He call back before his passage seal up.
(And now to do Map 3.5 so it just RP till then.)

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

Jyggalag hurries through the passage and starts marching on the front as usual.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: May 08, 2014, 01:57:58 pm »

Following behind Jyg, Alima turned to Shotrin.

"So do you know any other magic than healing stuff? I've always wondered if I could use magic. Never really tried too hard but most of my family could."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: May 08, 2014, 02:02:38 pm »

"I am a pacifist by nature Alima, so I've never really studied any magic besides the use of staves. Most other forms of magic are... Less useful for a man such as myself." Shotrin inspected his hands tightened around the staff with a wistful look on his face.

"You may have the talent for magic if most of your family does, though. It seems it's the sort of thing one inherits from their forebears. Though I'm afraid that unless you wish to mend wounds, I cannot do much to aid you."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: May 08, 2014, 02:05:23 pm »

Alima shrugged.

"Well, it was either you or learning all about flinging fireballs around, so I figured I'd ask you. 'Sides, you and I are the two non-fighters of the group. Figured that we should stick together. Stay out of harms way and what not."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: May 08, 2014, 02:12:06 pm »

Shotrin smiled. "Well, that certainly sounds good to me. After all, they seem to rely on us rather a lot. Best to keep ourselves and each other in good shape, I'd say."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: May 08, 2014, 02:14:32 pm »

"Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of the whole "getting attacked thing" myself, so I tend to just stay in the back. Can do my work just as easily from back there as I can from the front after all."
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 51