Advanced search  

Poll

Bloody Jazz

Crits.
Crits?
Crits!
Crits?!
Crits!?
Could you leave some enemies for the rest of us?

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 101

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: TDG(OOC Thread)(Army full, but death may happen)  (Read 74441 times)

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

Oooh so Duke Knight with pass? Jukes4days.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

Alrighty then. Duke Knight it is(especially since I can't seem to decide between the Dark subcategories...).
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Question: When it says 'Once per battle' for Reliable Attack, does that mean once per map, or only one hit per battle? Because stuff like Gamble says to declare intent before battle, and if battle means map...

EDIT: And it says I have D rank in a specific weapon subcategory, and D rank in the overall weapon category...>.<
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 05:06:49 pm by Rolepgeek »
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

Doesn't reliable attack say that it lasts one whole turn per battle?
And those subcategories will get raised to A after promotion.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, once again, just focus on rider trainee for now, which means you have lance.

Gamble I know activates every time you enter combat (or can). For Reliable Attack, that probably means once per map you activate it, for that PP and EP it remains active until the next PP.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

Question: When it says 'Once per battle' for Reliable Attack, does that mean once per map, or only one hit per battle? Because stuff like Gamble says to declare intent before battle, and if battle means map...

EDIT: And it says I have D rank in a specific weapon subcategory, and D rank in the overall weapon category...>.<
Relieable attack is once per map while Gamble can be used for every attack(on player phase because I'm not going to ask every time I attack you.).

And
Doesn't reliable attack say that it lasts one whole turn per battle?
And those subcategories will get raised to A after promotion.
Ninijaed
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Finally done. Could I request a sprite/series of sprites?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 06:28:40 pm by Rolepgeek »
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Clothes and basic appearance?

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, speaking of which, I forgot to do the bio. Crap.

Blackish-brown hair, a face tanned from being outside often, soft features(pretty boy), greenish-gold eyes, and a leather cuirass or suit over a lighter set of clothing; the clothing itself looks detailed or adorned, but it's mostly just trim. The collar is closed and fits neatly about his neck(not an open jacket thing, that is).
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Blackish-brown hair, a face tanned from being outside often, soft features(pretty boy), greenish-gold eyes, and a leather cuirass or suit over a lighter set of clothing; the clothing itself looks detailed or adorned, but it's mostly just trim. The collar is closed and fits neatly about his neck(not an open jacket thing, that is).

This maybe?

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

All good so
Code: [Select]
8,4water or ice(again? we come full circle.)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Man. Water and Ice again.

Oh, also, I forgot to tan your dude, but he'll be tan in the final thing.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This maybe?

Perfect! Would it be rude to ask if I can get expressions for that too?

And I'll take Water. ALso, I said X rounds because I wasn't sure how long it should last. 3, maybe? Or just 1?
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ALso, I said X rounds because I wasn't sure how long it should last. 3, maybe? Or just 1?
Currently sleepy so I leave choice making till morning.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This maybe?

Perfect! Would it be rude to ask if I can get expressions for that too?

And I'll take Water. ALso, I said X rounds because I wasn't sure how long it should last. 3, maybe? Or just 1?

*gasp* How *dare* you ask for expressions too???

Yeah, no, it's fine, I'll see what I can get up for you.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 101