Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13

Author Topic: One Way Heroics  (Read 27867 times)

Chronomancer

• Bay Watcher
  • save.us_Y2J
    • View Profile
Re: One Way Heroics
« Reply #120 on: March 08, 2014, 12:54:59 am »

Jesus Christ, the multiverse world is hard once you get to the phantom warriors. Anyone got any tips as a knight?
I LOST THE GAME

etgfrog

• Bay Watcher
  • delete & NULL;
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 08, 2014, 01:03:40 am »

so...you can pick the locks on sealed doors :o
"How dare you get angry after being scammed."

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 08, 2014, 01:17:45 am »

#3 Conquerer of Bay12  (Yay!)    Apparently, you other 2 are pugilists... while I'm a normal equipment user.

Off to conquer: 12thBay
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 08, 2014, 01:50:42 am »

Arglbl. That run was going pretty well, but then I was in corrupted lands terrain, going through a narrow pass in some mountains, and VILLAINOUS HITMAN WOLF appeared. There was no escape, it two-shot me. ;_;
I think I might take a break from playing pirates, try a new class.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

etgfrog

• Bay Watcher
  • delete & NULL;
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 08, 2014, 02:17:32 am »

Ok, the next difficulty is gained by beating the game with all classes...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 08, 2014, 03:03:54 am »

Ok, the next difficulty is gained by beating the game with all classes...

Congratulations Pajama Sam

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 08, 2014, 03:21:13 am »

Just became #4 on the "Bay12" world, check out this treasure level!

Got really lucky and found a +1 meditation staff in the second dungeon I raided, after that it was extremely easy to just walk around killing everything, doubly so once I got lightning.

Also this bay 12 world really would be insane if it weren't for all the early shrines. Mountain->Plains->Mountains->Volcano->Volcano->Demon Wastes is not exactly the easiest progression in existence.
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 08, 2014, 03:29:57 am »

It is pretty hard.  Quite fitting.  After around 350-400km... there are no more town merchants/stuff...   
12thBay is a lot easier I believe.  Plus there is an optional 'make-demon-lord-stronger' place somewhere.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 08, 2014, 04:37:54 am »

So I decided to step it up just a bit and try out grueling+maniac mode as my first hero run on Bay12... and won! Sadly at the time I didn't realize having the same name would cause it to erase your old playthrough from the world data (or is that just a per-game thing?), though that would explain why I never saw my own ghosts, I've only been using the same name all of the time. Here's the screenshots:

Edit: That "Zenura!" picture at the end is hilarious! XD
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 04:42:57 am by i2amroy »
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 08, 2014, 07:03:27 am »

Jesus Christ, the multiverse world is hard once you get to the phantom warriors. Anyone got any tips as a knight?
Bring an axe. That's... really the only tip I've noticed for dealing with phantom warriors (well, not counting ranged shenanigans, I guess...). They count as skeletons. Axes murder them violently. Probably want a resolve bracelet to offset the accuracy penalty, but near as I can tell just about everyone short of maybe a zenura hero wants a resolve bracelet sooo...
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

highzealot

• Bay Watcher
  • BEER FOR THE WOLF LORD...?
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #130 on: March 08, 2014, 02:19:26 pm »

Spoiler: I've done it (click to show/hide)
With maniac, getting a holy weapon in Bay12 took about 1400km. Within that distance, I discovered the extreme power of the force. Lighting especially can become very game breaking.
Quote from: Corvidae
So here I am, logging into the Bay12 Forums.  I'm not sure whether to feel happy about this, or sullenly admit the loss of what little remained of my soul after all of this Fun.  So much Fun.  So, so much Fun.  <shudders>
First things first.  You're all soulless husks of what might have once been decent human beings, drafted into a sort of moral apartheid from your better natures in the pursuit of things made out of cute animals.  I love it.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 08, 2014, 02:44:13 pm »

To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

etgfrog

• Bay Watcher
  • delete & NULL;
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 08, 2014, 03:06:07 pm »

With maniac, getting a holy weapon in Bay12 took about 1400km. Within that distance, I discovered the extreme power of the force. Lighting especially can become very game breaking.
I there a way of sharing replays, that is one I'd like to watch :)

highzealot

• Bay Watcher
  • BEER FOR THE WOLF LORD...?
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #133 on: March 08, 2014, 03:25:05 pm »

I there a way of sharing replays, that is one I'd like to watch :)
Replay The two files in the zip goes in \Steam\steamapps\common\One Way Heroics\Save_EN
Quote from: Corvidae
So here I am, logging into the Bay12 Forums.  I'm not sure whether to feel happy about this, or sullenly admit the loss of what little remained of my soul after all of this Fun.  So much Fun.  So, so much Fun.  <shudders>
First things first.  You're all soulless husks of what might have once been decent human beings, drafted into a sort of moral apartheid from your better natures in the pursuit of things made out of cute animals.  I love it.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 08, 2014, 04:33:41 pm »

Well, first time I seen the brotherhood people.  I didn't have the license with me.  Entered, over their dead bodies.

The second time on the same map, I broke down a wall to get in, they surrounded and killed me.  (Did not expect that.... but I should have.)
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13