Destroyers
Light Cruisers
Heavy Cruisers
Battleships
Submarines
Light Carriers
Aircraft Carriers

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 181

Author Topic: Blaze's SHSL Dieting - Mutual Consumption Saleaway  (Read 186768 times)

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
Re: Blaze's SHSL Dieting - Mutual Consumption Giveaway (Winner Period)
« Reply #885 on: May 12, 2014, 01:58:55 am »

Guys, you are such perv. This is no orgy, orgy are against the forum rules. They're just having a big group hug, that's all.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Sinistar

• Bay Watcher
  • Absolutely detests Sinibombs
    • View Profile
    • http://dojo.fi/~rancid/loituma__.swf
« Reply #886 on: May 12, 2014, 02:30:31 am »

Suddenly...TONS OF FANSERVICE!  :P

Congrats to Janet though. Getting into final round was a pleasant surprise, even if I didn't win. In fact, if Janet didn't have a massive fandboy club didn't coerce people like a true mobster mindcontrol ?mindrape? didn't get those vote, I'd win, hah! Suck luck!  :D

And I didn't notice this last time! I still do apologize for winning so horribly thanks to some skewing, but to be really fair... All but one of the votes for me were from close friends of mine actually. So I don't know what to say about that.
Hehe, I don't mind. Though, looking at it again, maybe I did sound a bit envious. But I'm not really. I have nothing against voting and if people vote for their friends, hey, that's only a good thing. So no need to apologize or even feel sorry if you do, it's all cool!  ;)
Everything is an instrument if you hit it the right way.
Oh they know. Spiders are not stupid. They've just got disproportionally huge balls.

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: May 12, 2014, 04:56:59 am »

This thread is starting to become more anime than I'm comfortable with.

That said, it's not going to stop be me from nominating Endless Legend for myself. We are in the nomination phase now, right?
We all have problems. Some people just have more awesome problems than others.
Getting angry is fun. Getting angry over petty things even better.

SquatchHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • A bit drafty
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: May 12, 2014, 05:02:32 am »

This thread is starting to become more anime than I'm comfortable with.

Coward!! Anime isn't to be feared, it will assimilate you sooner or later....

Look man, if I wanted to go flinging juices and making strange noises because of kanmusu I don't exactly need to wait for blaze!

I just laughed rather hard at a few parts in that.

I kinda figured that, but how you wrote it with a missing word, I just had to seize that juicy opportunity.

Guys, you are such perv. This is no orgy, orgy are against the forum rules. They're just having a big group hug, that's all.

I'm not a perv!!! Just have a normal male response to many females stripping and throwing themselves onto the male characters at a random moment. I just figured it was their needed "reward" for such a stressful time.

At the same time, I have to stop reading the story updates like that before I sleep. Having a certain dream with Janet, Blaze and the Blue haired girl from Ground Control to Pscycoelectric girl really got into many "sticky" and "wet" situations. I think just having a palm is not enough to smother my subconscious.

And nomination of LLtQ for Null again.
That's technically an action, not a speech... Well it was only a matter of time before I had to write another scene of utter and horrifying perversion.

King of Candy Island.

Blaze

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chaos that Crawls up on you with a Smile.
    • View Profile

: Good morning on this wonderful Monday!
: We are now accepting applications.
: Please behave yourselves. I can't be held responsible if anything falls off. ♥

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANATICISM INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

FTLAE

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

Okay guys, you all know me. I've been proposing Toady since like, turn 1. And failed every single turn. So I beg all of you, let's make it this time for Toady. Please all of you vote for the Toad.

This being said:

Donation for Toady One

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

I'd like to nominate myself for Magicka.
Edit: On steam, £7.99
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 12:39:07 pm by Ochita »
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: May 12, 2014, 11:03:28 am »

Also now I realize I really finally need to find out how the hell to play kancolle while being unable to read Japanese.

It's really, really simple, actually. It's a web browser game after all. Of course some things (like quests) you'll have to consult a guide to see what exactly they mean, but the majority of the game can be played through memorization. Off of the top of my head, resupply, repair and fleet management are all rather simple and obvious how they work. Combat/Expeditions are mostly automated, so you just have to know which button is the retreat option, and which is the continue one.

Honestly the hardest part of the game is that fricking lottery to join. Everything else is a breeze after it.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

I forget how the cooldown works, seeing as my ShebJack nomination for Sheb to get that game succeeded, but if I'm eligible, I nominate myself to purchase the Old Gods Expansion Pack for Crusader Kings II.  Seems I'm on a LP list for the game, and I'm planning to get the game prior to my turn (should that ever occur, we all know how LP cycles go).  As for my current King of Dragon Pass LP, I've been busy, and I need to figure out what consensus people wanted for the first year.  I'll update that LP as well.

So: Nominate EuchreJack for Old Gods on Steam for $14.99.

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile

Congrats Janet  :)

Well, because I'm behind the trend here, not having played it:
King of Dragon Pass, $5.99, GOG
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

$45.50? Whoa.

Guess I'll sign up for Age of Mythology: Extended Edition again, which appears to be $30 now.
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Blaze

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chaos that Crawls up on you with a Smile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: May 12, 2014, 02:04:18 pm »

Stuff
DMM region-locked the whole thing so you can't register or login outside of Japan, you'll need to bounce your connection through a Japanese server in order to circumvent it.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: May 12, 2014, 02:07:59 pm »

DMM region-locked the whole thing so you can't register or login outside of Japan, you'll need to bounce your connection through a Japanese server in order to circumvent it.

That's super easy to set up though, especially if you're on Windows 7 or a Mac. And you can use an English account to sign up/register/login too. Hardly more than a annoyance honestly.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

Sometimes an annoyance is all it takes to make something inaccessible because there's like a million other things you could be doing besides figuring something out.

In my case the main issue is I've been finding proxys hard to manage on our network.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 181