Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 278 279 [280] 281 282 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 204978 times)

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

yay

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

Rip giant ass Ballista.
When you A) Cannot Be Allowed To Live
and B) spawn directly next to the enemy
and C) the enemy gets first turn
------------------------------------------
R. I. P.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Twinwolf, Kat is still at that position.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

In the ballista's defense, it tried to be as inconspicuous as it could. It didn't even move while being attacked.

And since Kaarina has max STR, I assume she's using the tower and benefiting from the pillar's bonus.

And do the ghost axes look like normal axes from afar?
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Twinwolf, Kat is still at that position.
I was going to add on the proviso "when whoever's there moves" but forgot :P
Or is Kat holding
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ghost axes having glowing green spectral blades. So you can see it from very far away.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I mentioned Kat should trololo the sages but it's up to SC v:

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I've only got a few minutes left to finish breakfast and start heading to work so Soly is allowed to have Kat troll the magos.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I promise I won't get her too killed

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Only USEC and Tiruin left to move. Either can move to the left pillars and use tower to shoot a punk. Also Anne is gonna take an axe to the face most likely :v

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

She's a big girl, she can take that ax to the face.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

anne only has a 40% chance of taking an axe to the face. and as long as that axe isn't acompanied by anything else, it'll do nothing more than make her mad (and need a healer badly).
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

anne only has a 40% chance of taking an axe to the face. and as long as that axe isn't acompanied by anything else, it'll do nothing more than make her mad (and need a healer badly).
Huehuehue.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

wael she IS gonna be at 3 HP afterwards, so I kinda did HAVE to put that caveat in there.

and yes I do see those ranged units nearby you asshole :P
Pages: 1 ... 278 279 [280] 281 282 ... 308