Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 279 280 [281] 282 283 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 204907 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Only USEC and Tiruin left to move. Either can move to the left pillars and use tower to shoot a punk. Also Anne is gonna take an axe to the face most likely :v
Oh v: I pictured Anne moved to the south of the tower, leaving the pillar or the north spot (which I can't reach) open.

Oooooo changing action.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

Tiruin I had Gordon guard me so that spot you're at doesn't need someone to stand there v:

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Tiruin I had Gordon guard me so that spot you're at doesn't need someone to stand there v:
Ah ._. I was wondering why someone was standing on the east-to-the-tower, on the pillar, and guarding.

Sorry about that! I made my action now :D
...The tower description did say it needs someone adjacent to be used, though.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If USEC doesn't post today, someone post his action. I already sent him a PM yesterday.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright, someone post Kaarina's action.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Someone post an action for Kaarina.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Jesus christ, if Anne didn't have such a gimmicky PS to gain the extra evasion, I dare to say she would be slippier than Kaarina.

Level up:
Gordon Duvall:  +DEF, +RES, +SPD
Vandertz Angra: +SKL, +DEF
Katerina LeBlanc: +HP, +MAG, +DEF, +RES, +SPD
Anne Nothrie: +STR, +SKL, +RES, +SPD
Seraphim: +HP, +MAG, +SKL, RES
Lycan: +HP, +STR, +SPD
Kaarina Nurmi: +HP, +SKL, +DEF, +RES
Aura Lucè: +HP, +RES, +SPD
Ociel Galeas: +STR, +SKL, +SPD
Sena Iseld: +HP, +STR, +SKL, +LUK
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 12:21:56 am by Praefectus Screptum »

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Ociel promotes to Valkyrie
+5% HP growth
New proficiencies: Crush S, Sidearm B, Heal A, Staff C
Falling Strike: +10 Crit when using Crush-type weapons
Stat gains:  HP +2 STR +1 MAG +2 SKI +2 CON +2 AID +2 LUC +0 DEF +0 RES +3 SPD +3 MOV +1
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 01:23:07 am by KingMurdoc »
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also as 10 levels were reached again, you can pick a subcategory to rank up further after promotion. For example, Vandertz will get S on Halberd, (B) Lances, so I will rank up Spears to A. But if you are a class with multiple weapon choices that promoted with a rank up(Or that will get multiple weapon categories when promoting), keep this in mind:
Kat was B on Ancient, C on Side. Upon promoting she receives +2 Ranks on each subcategory, so Ancient goes up to S instead of A.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 01:02:14 am by Praefectus Screptum »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

So I have Ancient at S now? I'll have to think about what else to raise. Also, gud lvul
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

nice lvl for Anne.
in the OP it talks about fear effects being caused by crit-kills - did Anne's crit-counterattack count? which enemies saw the aerial fight?
Can Anne use her whip to promote and still act? in the FE games using an item takes the same action slot as attacking.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Uh. There was no crit counter attack in first place? Not sure where you saw that. And that is based on loyalty, you are staring at an army of fanatic people, so don't expect them to back away. Also using a promotion item costs your action.

Edit: Ah, now I see the crit-counter misunderstanding, that Falco should be up yet, for some reason I thought Anne attacked them twice, fixed the mistake.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 02:58:41 am by Praefectus Screptum »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

Army of fanatics is one thing, angry mob is another entirely. Still not sure which were looking at.
Doesn't matter anyway I suppose.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

Seraphim promotes to Sage!
+5% to LCK.
PS is on the sheet already.
Weapon proficiencies with sage were weird, but it should be Thunder and Ailment staves first.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

After a little thought I'm going to go ahead and make Dred (B) for the auto-Discipline.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 279 280 [281] 282 283 ... 308