Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 276 277 [278] 279 280 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 204956 times)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Even if you guys are planning, it doesn't stop you from interacting ICly. :V Seriously, at least try to interact more often, the last map was nearly a staring contest.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Don't forget that Anne can dismount. She'll lose the ability to go over walls and 2 MOV, but she won't suffer 3x damage from ranged attacks either.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Ociel could probably frontline, he's got WTA and nearly capped speed+the ability to try and pick one of them off from range
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

Our fliers should probably both smack the arbalest and canto back to safety, it's gonna be annoying to have it attack us.

Also if I manage to paralyze but not kill the nomad, my spot will be safe from over the wall attacks, making it relatively safe to have someone to the left of me and no one else near the wall since they won't get past even if the first guy gets downed.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

How does anyone interact with the Energy Tower? And can those arbalests aim over the walls? Since I have 5 MOV and can't hit anyone, I'd like to use that tower to hit the arbalest or enemies in range.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Praef said being adjacent is enough, but I also want to ask if the fliers can double the arbalest or if it's just like a structure that only bandits can double because the fliers alone may be able to destroy it.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tiruin, you need to stop being so distracted. :p That tower doesn't belong to the city. It is possible to double the armored arbalest, yeah, it counts as an unit instead of a siege weapon people can use and leave, but you cannot double attacks while using the siege weapon.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Tiruin, you need to stop being so distracted. :p That tower doesn't belong to the city. It is possible to double the armored arbalest, yeah, it counts as an unit instead of a siege weapon people can use and leave, but you cannot double attacks while using the siege weapon.
Eee ._. sorry. It's just that I didn't read anything about that energy tower or any mention of a tower recently, so I inferred that it's most likely okay for Aura to assume it's part of the city.

Also this means that both arbalests and said tower can shoot over walls then?
I'm moving into the pillar to tower-shoot that arbalest then, after someone else RPs or talks to me. Or after someone posts :P
But I'm heading to sleep now. Have a full 14 hour day tomorrow x.x busy from 8am to 8pm.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd say wait until Vandertz goes first since he does the most damage and on a crit even with the Iron Halberd will likely destroy it. If Vandertz doesn't crit he will still do at least 22 damage to it, which means one of the 23 STR people can use the tower to destroy it.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

With Dragon Fang he will deal a tad more, and  there is a higher chance to crit(41%). So it is a possible option.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Depends on his player v; (I dunno if it's worth it. With Lenglon's PS it should be alright to use Iron Halberd)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Normally people do suggest where Vandertz should go, as in a way he is still a NPC/guide. So I am just giving an option, because if the armored ballista goes down people will get a free shot with the tower at something else.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Could Vandertz and Anne take the Arbalest down in one turn? I haven't checked, but if that isn't the case, having Vandertz use the Fang and hoping for a crit to use the tower somewhere else would be good.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Vandertz and Anne can take the Arbalest down without need of a crit or using the Fang, but a crit would probably free Anne to try and murder one of the wallsages.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Well then, let's have Van do his thing and then see if we need Anne to follow up or not?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 276 277 [278] 279 280 ... 308