Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 275 276 [277] 278 279 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 204941 times)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Again people, there are consumables in the storage yet. So please use them before the next map(The ones that were planned to be used).
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 12:44:00 am by Praefectus Screptum »

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

Well since berserkers ignore armor we should have the more dodgy and healthy people up front at least until we deal with them. The top row's gonna be who takes the worst of it since they can get attacked by the mages and nomads.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Ignores armor? Entirely? Every time?

Well, that's a nasty "fuck you" to the players.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah but their hit sucks so that's why high speed people will probably deal with it fine. Also I think I should attempt to paralyze nomad through wall despite my shit hit.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Berserker entry (click to show/hide)
every time, because of that ghost axe.

Anne is a decent choice to engage them (60 evade), but the ballista that started the turn right next to us on the other side of that wall is very concerning for her.
Spoiler: Ballista entry (click to show/hide)
Anne only has 11 Def, so if it hits her, since she's a flyer, that's (36*1.5=54) (54-11=43) enough damage to take her down instantly.

EDIT: fixing numbers.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 02:13:26 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We should probably use the tower to destroy it, it should go down in 3 shots. Then we can focus on the enemies.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Gordon's got 60 Evade as well. Could maybe stick him in the middle row, so he can heal the other dodgetanks as they need it.

If we don't want him on the frontlines, he'd make a decent second-rank defender.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Gordon could do great in the middle guarding a top row defender. Dunno about putting him in the front front though.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, that's actually a decent idea. Gordon's defenses are fairly rock solid, so he wouldn't have as much to worry about from enemy mages and siege engines.

He wouldn't be invincible, of course, but it'd help.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Abuse the pillars. That extra eva is tasty, also I need to fix Terror speed, it should be 16. When I am home that is.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

does the siege weapon block pathing? or can people stand on it?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Considering people usually have to sit on that tile, nah. It is possible to use it.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Putting Gordon in the tower pillar to guard whoever goes one space above sounds like the best idea overall.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sounds workable to me.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

my current inclination:
Anne moves N2 W2 to (14,16) and engages Nomad Trooper
Spoiler: Nomad Stats (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Engagement stats (click to show/hide)
She then Canto's S3 W1 to (13,19), using the last of her 8 Mov (assuming this is an outdoor map), triggering Lightning Raid. This will leave her in a position to only be attacked by at most a single enemy during their turn, assuming someone stands on the pillar with the siege weapon (but also triggering They've Got it Handled :( ), and also assuming she doesn't feel like adept-crit-delete-ing her attacker.
if targeted by the ballista, no matter what else happens, it will have a 46% Hit, and can OHKO her without a crit.

thoughts on above plan?

EDIT: >.> am second-guessing myself now that I've run the numbers, noted the weapon triangle influence and also that I've realized she'll have to survive up to three attacks from that position, not just one. one meele, 1-2 ranged, and possibly a balista shot.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 03:08:15 pm by Lenglon »
Pages: 1 ... 275 276 [277] 278 279 ... 308