Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 90

Author Topic: Thawed (Wrapping Up)  (Read 109384 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Thawed (Again?!?)
« Reply #1185 on: April 09, 2014, 07:57:43 am »

((...WHY!?!?))
I dunno. Someone else making an apocalypse would be a nice change of pace, though.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: April 09, 2014, 07:59:21 am »

((Well, when Selina meets Elsa, their going to have to work on fixing that I guess.))
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: April 09, 2014, 08:01:15 am »

((Vote to ban Cado from using magic. And veto to GWG getting to cause the Apocalypse with anything less than a seven on power rolls. It's not fun. Also why does she want to use magic? She should for all reasons be scared to use it even as a last resort.))

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: April 09, 2014, 08:01:59 am »

((Someone hurt M. She got mad...))
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: April 09, 2014, 08:13:29 am »

((And veto to GWG getting to cause the Apocalypse with anything less than a seven on power rolls.
I wait for not only an overshoot, but also a sub-one Control roll. Do the math, that's better than your request. Especially since some of you have Training 6, whoch means a +1 to all Control rolls.
Either way, you should be glad I'm forgetting about the Wild Casting rule I put in the OP.

Also why does she want to use magic? She should for all reasons be scared to use it even as a last resort.))
I was hoping this would be the default treatment of magic. And that if not, people would at least remember some of the useful little tricks from the OP.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #1190 on: April 09, 2014, 08:28:23 am »

"I think I know what time it is."

That's right, corpse counting time! Who's alive, who's dead? It's a mystery, but not for long! Let's count the corpses, take the nicer loot of the dead and be happy and singing about those melting icemen! Yes! Also check if that Finna lady is dead or not. Fingers crossed, people!
Join in on the number! Tap dance even though we're in snow!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: April 09, 2014, 08:28:31 am »

((Any roll can over shoot though. And I doubt it isn't that unlikely for cursed people to roll negatives.

And what little tricks in the OP))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: April 09, 2014, 08:33:27 am »

((Any roll can over shoot though. And I doubt it isn't that unlikely for cursed people to roll negatives.

((Still, what Selina did wasn't really the apocalypse. Creeping doom, yeah, but not the apocalypse. One guy with a sledgehammer could destroy that patch of crystal right now, I think. It'd take years for it to become a problem.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: April 09, 2014, 08:43:42 am »

Anyone can overshoot, sure, but overshoot and rolling less than 1? That's not terribly likely.
And the fact that Cursed magicians have never caused an apocalypse...well...the numbers don't quite fit, do they?

We need scapheap and ragnarok again.
Sig

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: April 09, 2014, 08:46:12 am »

Wake up, back to
Dash around, checking who dead and who not. Drag the dead to one side, so the healers can focus on the living.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: April 09, 2014, 09:29:16 am »

((Selina caused two. That's more than any blessed mage has."))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: April 09, 2014, 09:30:50 am »

((That's because there is no such thing as a blessed mage. Selina is Gifted, not Cursed, so she hasn't done more than any Gifted magician.))
Sig

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: April 09, 2014, 09:46:08 am »

((...Should we retcon the action to her just drawing her sword and swinging at anyone who comes near as she runs then if i'm going to be causing another uproar of the players for trying to stick to character?))
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: April 09, 2014, 09:57:48 am »

((Let's stick to this for now.))
Sig

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: April 09, 2014, 10:01:35 am »

((alright))
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 90