Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1988 1989 [1990] 1991 1992 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2494098 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #29835 on: March 27, 2016, 06:20:29 pm »

((could someone fill me in on the Hurricane plan? I think I picked up the general idea, but an actual breakdown of who's doing what in what order and what has and hasn't been done would be nice since I haven't been reading your thread until now.))
Two stay on the roof up high performing over watch. Draco, Gus, and two others secure the perimeter taking nonlethal measures to stop people from running. two to three enter the building and take that under control. We ask people to stand down and leave their weapons in the center of the field for us to secure and to stand near the entrance of the mansion and enter the shuttle to be taken near the portal. We will allow them to go and get their stuff later after they have all been secured and stripped of weapons.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Nunzillor

« Reply #29836 on: March 27, 2016, 06:23:36 pm »

I was thinking of maybe trying to use Empiricist's messages, if we get them, to try to avoid any fighting.  Would it be okay if I tried that while the raid was occurring?

Also, I would recommend not letting them leave, if possible.  They could just not come back, and we don't want them to spread news about us, is my suggestion.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 06:25:33 pm by Nunzillor »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29837 on: March 27, 2016, 06:25:25 pm »

I was thinking of maybe trying to use Empiricist's messages, if we get them, to try to avoid any fighting.  Would it be okay if I tried that while the raid was occurring?
yah, if you read my action I'm asking them to peacefull stand down first.
or be destroyed.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Nunzillor

« Reply #29838 on: March 27, 2016, 10:16:44 pm »

or be destroyed.
To be clear, then, you are okay with substituting your speech with Empiricist's messages?  Not sure how effective it'll be if we just both talk at the same time.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29839 on: March 27, 2016, 10:19:39 pm »

or be destroyed.
To be clear, then, you are okay with substituting your speech with Empiricist's messages?  Not sure how effective it'll be if we just both talk at the same time.
sure. PEICEWISE, make sure to read this in case I'm stupid and forget to edit my actions.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29840 on: March 27, 2016, 10:43:25 pm »

I love how we're just giving the newbie team free reign to dream up and enact this bizarre plan.
Should be quite amusing, even if I'm not entirely sure what they are hoping to accomplish. :))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #29841 on: March 27, 2016, 10:45:09 pm »

Eh, as long as I can get back to the Sword I'm fine with whatever you guys do.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #29842 on: March 27, 2016, 10:52:09 pm »

I love how we're just giving the newbie team free reign to dream up and enact this bizarre plan.
Should be quite amusing, even if I'm not entirely sure what they are hoping to accomplish. :))
Hell, I'm on their team and I'm not sure what we're trying to accomplish. Mostly because somehow appearing outwardly hostile doesn't seem like a good course of action.

Nunzillor

« Reply #29843 on: March 27, 2016, 10:52:35 pm »

Chaos!!!!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29844 on: March 27, 2016, 10:58:24 pm »

I've not been sure what's going on since...The shuttles frist landed?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #29845 on: March 27, 2016, 10:59:30 pm »

People seem to be kinda haphazardly moving into the village and shooting innocent people and/or threatening to do so because they don't know what's going on.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29846 on: March 27, 2016, 11:52:20 pm »

Sh don't question my plans. We gotta take down the place of control first before the next group. And how about we set the portal up in an area people can't jump to their deaths too?
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Nunzillor

« Reply #29847 on: March 28, 2016, 03:34:17 am »

The mansion could work as a location for the portal, if through some incredible stroke of luck things go well.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29848 on: March 28, 2016, 03:44:12 am »

Is anyone else going to help me attack the police and steal their uniforms to make civilians trust us? It's not a fetish thing, I promise!
One wheel short of a wagon

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #29849 on: March 28, 2016, 08:39:54 am »

Is anyone else going to help me attack the police and steal their uniforms to make civilians trust us? It's not a fetish thing, I promise!
Would you trust a guy in a blood stained police uniform but with no apparent wounds? I wouldn't.
Pages: 1 ... 1988 1989 [1990] 1991 1992 ... 2205