Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1990 1991 [1992] 1993 1994 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2493619 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #29865 on: March 28, 2016, 01:35:05 pm »

Okay, so if you can't stop them, don't.
They're trying to fly TO the meat grinder, let them. they'll have to slow down if they want to land or perform continuous fire or do anything other than a strafing run. Should be easy shots then, right?

edit: never mind, did a little reading and they're probably bombers.

edit2: why are they playing chicken with ARM / HMRC? don't they know if that if you fire on those shields everyone will lose?
« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 01:40:11 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29866 on: March 28, 2016, 01:42:12 pm »

Well, not if they're HMRC. Which may still exist.

Edit: UWM.
One wheel short of a wagon

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29867 on: March 28, 2016, 01:43:49 pm »

It certainly can't hurt asking Steve if he could pinpoint the exact location of the automanips, though even then I don't feel extremely confident in trying to precision strike them all (or even just a bunch of them) to use it as a plan A. But it's good to keep in mind in case the other ideas don't work out.

I wonder though, is it even possible to hit an automanip precisely enough to take it down but not trigger overload? Maybe if we could hit the power or something... Not sure.

Gonna add some questions to my action, even though it's getting pretty wall-y already.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #29868 on: March 28, 2016, 05:31:13 pm »

God arms bloodthirst will never end I'm amazed no one camps out at the cryo pods to suplex newbies to death and steal their tokens....

A ninja psychic robot used to beat the shit out of people who did that, and since he died Steve carries on his most important function in loving memory.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Nunzillor

« Reply #29869 on: March 28, 2016, 05:51:00 pm »

Looking at the raid actions, I'm worried that Sir Jackson might drop down and begin attacking before the shuttle is back from picking up Lyra. 

Spazyak, do you think it makes sense to specify in your action to wait until the shuttle returns, or am I just being paranoid?

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29870 on: March 28, 2016, 05:59:01 pm »

Probably better. It's not paranoia when you're right...

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #29871 on: March 28, 2016, 09:59:46 pm »

Probably better. It's not paranoia when you're right...
Hey NJW, whats up with the DS3 avatar?

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29872 on: March 29, 2016, 03:32:19 am »

Excitement? I don't have the technology, really (thinking about getting the first, at some point, but I'm on a laptop), but I find the games really fascinating. Just wanted to remind myself (and everyone else) that it's actually coming out.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #29873 on: March 29, 2016, 05:57:21 am »

Do you have any consoles? I think it's also coming out on the PS4 and the Xbox One.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29874 on: March 29, 2016, 06:02:58 am »

Nope. Never been into games except free PC ones (DF, toribash, etc), but I'd sort-of consider getting a new rig if they brought out another souls game after Dark souls 3.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #29875 on: March 29, 2016, 08:13:27 am »

Where are rest of the wiki gnomes? I noticed I have been doing rather large percentage of changes lately.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #29876 on: March 29, 2016, 10:07:12 am »

Excitement? I don't have the technology, really (thinking about getting the first, at some point, but I'm on a laptop), but I find the games really fascinating. Just wanted to remind myself (and everyone else) that it's actually coming out.
I've actually already beaten it. I bought the japanese version off the japanese psn.

It's really good, though yhorm's fight is disappointing because it's pretty gimmicky. Stormruler fight, if you know what that is. Though there is apparently a more legit way to beat it so I'll look into that.

I'm gonna LP it once it comes out on PC.

Where are rest of the wiki gnomes? I noticed I have been doing rather large percentage of changes lately.
Perhaps the coming end drove them off?

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #29877 on: March 29, 2016, 10:23:17 am »

I've actually already beaten it. I bought the japanese version off the japanese psn.

You absolute madman.

Please do, that way I can enjoy the athmosphere and not have to get angry at my incompetence by playing it myself.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #29878 on: March 29, 2016, 10:33:31 am »

You absolute madman.

Please do, that way I can enjoy the athmosphere and not have to get angry at my incompetence by playing it myself.
Yeah, it's pretty damn hard man. Much faster than the other games in general. I beat it the first time with an estoc, which is one of the fastest weapons around with great reach, and I still had a heck of a time.  A few bosses in particular...Including one that's really neat.

I still need to work out how to do these damn npc missions.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #29879 on: March 29, 2016, 11:06:32 am »

Yeah, it's pretty damn hard man. Much faster than the other games in general. I beat it the first time with an estoc, which is one of the fastest weapons around with great reach, and I still had a heck of a time.  A few bosses in particular...Including one that's really neat.

I still need to work out how to do these damn npc missions.
It's cool how they keep going for faster gameplay with each souls/bloodborne game they make, or at least that's what I think is happening. Looking forward to seeing the let's play already.
Pages: 1 ... 1990 1991 [1992] 1993 1994 ... 2205