Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1921 1922 [1923] 1924 1925 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2485664 times)

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #28830 on: February 23, 2016, 12:21:49 pm »

There's only so much you can shoot your way out of, but that's true. Attacking the union leader was a bad plan though.

Not that all the members will feel obliged to avenge me. Just that most of them will enjoy having an excuse for a little murder.

Edit:

WAITWAITWAITWAITWAIT

Kate is trying to drop a goop grenade then jump out the ship into the angry and vicious mob she shot Christopher for annoying,  one person is trying to deal with the grenade, the pilot wants to turn upside down and shut the doors and two people are just lunging for her with melee weapons?

I think drowning on sewage might be the better option here.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 12:47:39 pm by NJW2000 »
One wheel short of a wagon

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28831 on: February 23, 2016, 12:58:58 pm »

Avalanche's operational capabilities could be best described as FUBAR.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Nunzillor

« Reply #28832 on: February 23, 2016, 01:30:13 pm »

Maybe it would actually be better to have a temporary halt to everyone trying to kill each other?  A suitable punishment for Kate could be worked out on the Sword, perhaps.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28833 on: February 23, 2016, 01:48:53 pm »

I have zero faith in her not continuing to hurt anyone else for no reason, so the only responsible course of action is to neutrize now.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28834 on: February 23, 2016, 01:54:03 pm »

I have zero faith in her not continuing to hurt anyone else for no reason, so the only responsible course of action is to neutrize now.
And while they're at it, they should probably neutralize her too.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #28835 on: February 23, 2016, 02:36:38 pm »

Oh, and if you're thinking of trying to argue her out of this, ARM has a policy of not listening to people without mechsuits.
What? We listen to Renen all the time, he's a person but doesn't have a mechsuit. It's true we don't listen to tokenless animals, but not even newbies listen to other newbies.

WAITWAITWAITWAITWAIT

Kate is trying to drop a goop grenade then jump out the ship into the angry and vicious mob she shot Christopher for annoying,  one person is trying to deal with the grenade, the pilot wants to turn upside down and shut the doors and two people are just lunging for her with melee weapons?

Everything is going exactly as expected.

Presumably that was her exact reasoning for shooting whatshischest in the first place, though.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28836 on: February 23, 2016, 02:39:21 pm »

It's a loyalty cascade!
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28837 on: February 23, 2016, 02:45:30 pm »

Oh, and if you're thinking of trying to argue her out of this, ARM has a policy of not listening to people without mechsuits.
What? We listen to Renen all the time, he's a person but doesn't have a mechsuit. It's true we don't listen to tokenless animals, but not even newbies listen to other newbies.
I stand corrected.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28838 on: February 23, 2016, 03:17:05 pm »

WAITWAITWAITWAITWAIT

This is how I imagine Avalanche's next turn going. While Gordon Freeman hits everything in arms reach with his crowbar using his other hand to sign about the dangers of head crabs, Trier channels the power of the dark side of the force to get into a long and complex fight scene with Kate. Ramses meanwhile, has shut the doors and is attempting to send the shuttle well past its performance envelope by doing a spinning loop de loop. Lysander in an act of desperation grabs the rapidly ticking goop grenade and attempts to throw it as far away as she can not realizing the doors are closed. Since she has a -1 to both strength and dexterity she manages to throw the goop grenade into the one place on the increasingly unstable shuttle that it jams both doors and disables the engines.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #28839 on: February 23, 2016, 03:20:45 pm »

WAITWAITWAITWAITWAIT

This is how I imagine Avalanche's next turn going. While Gordon Freeman hits everything in arms reach with his crowbar using his other hand to sign about the dangers of head crabs, Trier channels the power of the dark side of the force to get into a long and complex fight scene with Kate. Ramses meanwhile, has shut the doors and is attempting to send the shuttle well past its performance envelope by doing a spinning loop de loop. Lysander in an act of desperation grabs the rapidly ticking goop grenade and attempts to throw it as far away as she can not realizing the doors are closed. Since she has a -1 to both strength and dexterity she manages to throw the goop grenade into the one place on the increasingly unstable shuttle that it jams both doors and disables the engines.
Yah, think christopher needs help because flying close to that shit fest sounds awefull at best.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28840 on: February 23, 2016, 03:34:24 pm »

Methinks your assessment lacks the requisite 90% idiot flailing of any mass intra-team battling.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28841 on: February 23, 2016, 03:37:09 pm »

Replace the swordfight with Kate getting a rebalancing one and swallowing the grenade while Trier emasculates himself, while the shuttle crashes into Sir Jackson and Christopher chokes to death laughing, perhaps.

Nunzillor

« Reply #28842 on: February 23, 2016, 03:53:50 pm »

The way I see it is that this would just result in more needless injury and possibly death (nor just for Kate, but for several characters).  Someone who's had a lapse in judgement could still be useful, and forgiveness could actually compel them to be more productive.

But hey, this will be much more entertaining and interesting, so from that perspective I'm all for it.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 03:55:38 pm by Nunzillor »

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #28843 on: February 23, 2016, 04:16:57 pm »

Hey PW, your workload for m27's next turn is 1/7 lighter now. Behold! Team Avalanche's turn resolution:

While Gordon Freeman hits everything in arms reach with his crowbar using his other hand to sign about the dangers of head crabs, Trier channels the power of the dark side of the force to get into a long and complex fight scene with Kate. Ramses meanwhile, has shut the doors and is attempting to send the shuttle well past its performance envelope by doing a spinning loop de loop. Lysander in an act of desperation grabs the rapidly ticking goop grenade and attempts to throw it as far away as she can not realizing the doors are closed. Since she has a -1 to both strength and dexterity she manages to throw the goop grenade into the one place on the increasingly unstable shuttle that it jams both doors and disables the engines.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28844 on: February 23, 2016, 05:16:12 pm »

This mission is going exactly as planned.

Then I'd like to meet whoever was planning this. To help ventilate the pressure from whatever fluid buildup is pestering its frontal lobe.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.
Pages: 1 ... 1921 1922 [1923] 1924 1925 ... 2205