Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1877 1878 [1879] 1880 1881 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2488610 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #28170 on: February 05, 2016, 11:57:09 am »

I mean a non-origin version, using that overpowered magic I can do.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #28171 on: February 05, 2016, 12:00:43 pm »

I thought that that magic was casted by you as a player, not as a character... If that  statement makes sense.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28172 on: February 05, 2016, 12:11:20 pm »

And the player retains full control of deathcube clones, more people is faster channelling, faster channelling means bigger spells, big spells makes dead Lurker.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28173 on: February 05, 2016, 12:34:29 pm »

Enough magic to eat the Lurker is almost certainly enough to Summon Bigger Fish on an extrauniversal scale.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28174 on: February 05, 2016, 01:30:36 pm »

I've just noticed that noob Team 3 "avalanche" not only has no exo users, but both the medics are part-time at best, with only one healing item each. Weird, hopefully not a problem though.
One wheel short of a wagon

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #28175 on: February 05, 2016, 01:45:02 pm »

I thought that that magic was casted by you as a player, not as a character... If that  statement makes sense.
And the player retains full control of deathcube clones, more people is faster channelling, faster channelling means bigger spells, big spells makes dead Lurker.
So what you're saying is that if you own a lot of dolls, you are actually many people?
To make that statement more clear, does having more PCs under your control mean you are more than one player?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28176 on: February 05, 2016, 01:47:46 pm »

Human beings supply magic power. Greater number of humans allows for greater power. Only humans under my control can provide power.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28177 on: February 05, 2016, 01:53:12 pm »

Is it just me or has ER turned into a great big "we're so fucked" pileup as of late? It's as if the inter-mission cockup contest has escalated at least threefold.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #28178 on: February 05, 2016, 01:54:09 pm »

Human beings supply magic power. Greater number of humans allows for greater power. Only humans under my control can provide power.
Ah, so it's humans and not players?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #28179 on: February 05, 2016, 01:54:44 pm »

Is it just me or has ER turned into a great big "we're so fucked" pileup as of late? It's as if the inter-mission cockup contest has escalated at least threefold.
Kind of like a slightly more interesting warhammer 40K

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #28180 on: February 05, 2016, 01:59:10 pm »

It's not only you. But M21 won that contest.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28181 on: February 05, 2016, 02:01:07 pm »

Even better when we somehow murder the lurker save the universe only to cockup so bad we destroyed everything but half of this universe
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #28182 on: February 05, 2016, 02:03:48 pm »

I think it can reform, although I would imagine that having a personification of your subconscious get damaged won't be pleasant.

EDIT: So, Irony, what kind of breed do you want? Russian blue? Bengal? Sphinx? Chartreux? Maine Coon? Or maybe some kind of exotic cat, the kind of cat they'd have genemodded in the future to look utterly ridiculous like nyan cat a bit alien?
I own a chartreux he's awesome.
Not sure! Something fluffy. Possibly white with grey stripes to subtly imply synthflesh.
Something like a Persian then? Something you could have Miyamoto pet as he announces his evil plan, like a certain bond villain?
That might be too fluffy. I think I want a shorthair.

Make its coat patterned like Gilgamesh's Psych Paintjob. Now the poor guys at UWM HQ can barely even look at the pocket-battlesuit riding a giant spirit cat at the head
Of a cavalry charge of robot overlords.
Have its fur patterned with a tiled wallpaper of Stacy's painting that drove people insane and necessitated a mind wipe!
I'm not sure what the implications of Faith's subconscious being patterned with mindrape would be.

I mean a non-origin version, using that overpowered magic I can do.
What overpowered magic is that, and where does it come from?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28183 on: February 05, 2016, 02:04:56 pm »

I've been thinking about traps recently. Piecewise set a trap for players on M24, manipulating them into doing what the spacehorror wanted, by making them flee.

We're opening a lot of rifts to other universes on M26. The lurker is quite good at eating universes.

Has the possibility of an event similar to the thermophage release but on a grander scale been discussed?

Have you decided if it's a boy or a girl cat yet? Because that may effect possible colours.
One wheel short of a wagon

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #28184 on: February 05, 2016, 02:06:58 pm »

Do you think any of those other universes have Lurkers? Can we make the lurkers fight and sell tickets to the hostages civvies?
Pages: 1 ... 1877 1878 [1879] 1880 1881 ... 2205