Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1799 1800 [1801] 1802 1803 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2488213 times)

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #27000 on: January 21, 2016, 07:50:27 am »

Would anyone here be interested in Pixel art of their characters for the wiki etc? Examples Here
Yeah, please.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #27001 on: January 21, 2016, 07:56:02 am »

Would anyone here be interested in Pixel art of their characters for the wiki etc? Examples Here

Yes please. Sketch is already provided for my character by me, but a pixel art would also be nice. Character page.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #27002 on: January 21, 2016, 08:20:38 am »

Sure
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #27003 on: January 21, 2016, 08:49:08 am »

You can pixel art Dester if you like. Dark hair (greying, hook nose, in his forties, unhsaven, short, thin and wiry - not that that last will translate to pixel art, probably, lol.

Egan, you are too hard on yourself. You did rescue the alchemist, with Clunkers' help. And Terrrance did deliberately provoke the villagers, with a -2 charisma. I mean, even if you hadn't riled the people up before hand, he would have stirred quite a ruckus. it just wouldn't have been quite as sudden.

It seems that I have not been explaining in my turns quite clearly all the factors that go into why things happen the way they do, since when objections are raised, often with a little more info, people recognize the reasoning behind my choices and the die rolls more often than not. I feel that some of the lack of clarity is because i am trying not to wall of text and overexplain, and some of it is because the situation is not always clear to the characters IC, and so I don't want to give ooc info, and some of it is just that I skip over things that are clear in my head, because the players are naturally mind readers. I'll work on that.

Also, I thank the ER crowd for not objecting yet to us using this thread as Omega's ooc as well. Let us know if we get too carried away with it in here.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27004 on: January 21, 2016, 08:50:35 am »

Aren't most of us ER players anyway?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27005 on: January 21, 2016, 08:51:36 am »

Those are fantastic... Old fart that I am, it almost makes me want to chain you to a chair and force you to design RPGMaker characters.
In the meanwhile, yes, please do make my character into a pixel art.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 08:55:47 am by Maegil »
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27006 on: January 21, 2016, 08:53:00 am »

Yeah, I think you're fine as long as pw doesn't mind it, and he on the whole doesn't care what we do in here as long as it's not fighting.

That's nice pixel work. You could do Miya if you wanted, either in his dinky wheelchair or in his avatar, whatever's funnest to do.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #27007 on: January 21, 2016, 08:59:42 am »

Yeah, but only if you don't think it'll be too much of a pain in the ass. New pan is just a mythril mask attached to whatever, but comrade dimitri seems like a pain in the butt to do. Alternatively, leave out comrade dimitri alltogether and make it a mythril mask attached to a stack of actual pancakes. That'd be cool.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #27008 on: January 21, 2016, 09:15:11 am »

Maegil, are you still planning on putting a new character into Omega?

Pancaek, I just realized that I could have been educating you a bit on alchemy while you waited. Sorry it didn't occur sooner, but I can give some very basic alchemy information IC, so you can start exploring that. You can do some robutt calculations to test out different things without being distracted from your guard duty, as a way to try out what doing alchemy is like. hopefully that will help jump start your skill set a little.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27009 on: January 21, 2016, 09:17:10 am »

((Is Reggie dead or unconsious?))
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #27010 on: January 21, 2016, 09:27:41 am »

Pancaek, I just realized that I could have been educating you a bit on alchemy while you waited. Sorry it didn't occur sooner, but I can give some very basic alchemy information IC, so you can start exploring that. You can do some robutt calculations to test out different things without being distracted from your guard duty, as a way to try out what doing alchemy is like. hopefully that will help jump start your skill set a little.
That would be cool. Do I need to put a specific action to get some alchemy information?

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #27011 on: January 21, 2016, 09:31:15 am »

Nah. I'll edit some into this latest turn and you can either ask questions, test things out, or wait for more info next turn. Check in a couple minutes for an edit to the turn.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27012 on: January 21, 2016, 09:42:34 am »

Yes, I have a base for one, but was waiting for you to be ready for a new mission, possibly by the end of one of the current ones. Or would you prefer that I get it on already?
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #27013 on: January 21, 2016, 10:11:46 am »

Yes, I have a base for one, but was waiting for you to be ready for a new mission, possibly by the end of one of the current ones. Or would you prefer that I get it on already?
Either way. Whatever suits you :D

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27014 on: January 21, 2016, 10:16:36 am »

((Is Reggie dead or unconsious?))
I think Oz is waiting to answer you intentionally btw. just wait a bit.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))
Pages: 1 ... 1799 1800 [1801] 1802 1803 ... 2205