Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1593 1594 [1595] 1596 1597 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2486760 times)

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #23910 on: October 25, 2015, 04:48:08 am »

Well, I certainly remember Piecewise once mentioning that replicating artifacts with Deathcube is possible. Looks like you've found that combination!

(...Well, maybe using it will decrease the chances of ... displacing things during artifact research, you know? Gen. Miya should look into it.)

There's change for profit. Buy a fission instigator. Duplicate it. Sell one back to Armory. Duplicate remaining one. Sell one back to armory. Keep going until TOTAL DOMINATION wipes your mind, Nyars pops your knee caps and AM tosses you out into space without spacesuit.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23911 on: October 25, 2015, 04:49:25 am »

Well, I think this is it fer me. I'll be seein' myself off. It was a great time, had fun, but it's time I left. Was really only coming around for ER, and even then, it was haphazard. I'll peek in every now and again, but for the most part, this is it. Wish you all luck in yer missions.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #23912 on: October 25, 2015, 05:15:04 am »

:'( Good-bye, Kisame.

I am really sorry that my mission was the last straw, but you sounded as if it was coming for a long time. Regardless, we'll miss you and your Steve-like green speech. Thank you for playing with us so far, and good luck with whatever you move on to.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23913 on: October 25, 2015, 05:22:34 am »

Well, I think this is it fer me. I'll be seein' myself off. It was a great time, had fun, but it's time I left. Was really only coming around for ER, and even then, it was haphazard. I'll peek in every now and again, but for the most part, this is it. Wish you all luck in yer missions.

Best of luck to you, was fun playing with ya.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #23914 on: October 25, 2015, 06:22:13 am »

Aww. take care.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23915 on: October 25, 2015, 06:27:17 am »

:'( Good-bye, Kisame.

I am really sorry that my mission was the last straw, but you sounded as if it was coming for a long time. Regardless, we'll miss you and your Steve-like green speech. Thank you for playing with us so far, and good luck with whatever you move on to.

Wasn't the final straw, just a good, solid stopping point. No character to leave behind to rot/have PW muck with.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23916 on: October 25, 2015, 12:30:47 pm »

The Deathcube Services document has been updated (but is still a little rough around the edges). I welcome any and all feedback.

There's got to be some kind of catch...
My best guess is that the process works fine. I think the Cube has a limited number of uses, though.

I want that so bad.
For a mere 3 tokens, you can! It's a bargain at twice the price!
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #23917 on: October 25, 2015, 12:50:55 pm »

Aww, looks like pimpcane metal body isn't going to happen. I'm dissapointed

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23918 on: October 25, 2015, 12:56:19 pm »

You can use the fact you can clone yourself to test everything now =P Clone yourself, press all the buttons until you die, rinse, repeat.

Have a good one Kisame! It's sad to see you go D=
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23919 on: October 25, 2015, 01:12:11 pm »

Hmm, as much as I like the idea of someone lugging tank with a car battery and a giant alien battle penis sticking out of it onto the front lines of battle, I have severe doubts in how useful it will be.

:(
One wheel short of a wagon

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #23920 on: October 25, 2015, 01:16:44 pm »

Hmm, as much as I like the idea of someone lugging tank with a car battery and a giant alien battle penis sticking out of it onto the front lines of battle, I have severe doubts in how useful it will be.

:(

This is the part where you sell me on why it is useful.

Unrelated note, I got the scripts for tying skills to weapons and armor working, so now Attaining the proper "Space magic" when you have particular items can be done rather than physimancers being able to use heat ball even when they don't have the microwave amp because it's tied to level.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23921 on: October 25, 2015, 01:33:33 pm »

:) Perfect, I'm going walking for a few days, so lots of time for reflection.

This is going to be a hard one. Wonder what "giant alien battle penis utility" turns up.

EDIT:http://www.conspiracyclub.co/2015/10/16/mummified-penis-baffles-scientists-in-china/

Clearly possible, then.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 01:40:37 pm by NJW2000 »
One wheel short of a wagon

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #23922 on: October 25, 2015, 01:49:20 pm »

"Phallosaurus"

That entire article is great but I question the veracity of it. Considering this is another article from the same cite

http://www.conspiracyclub.co/2015/10/24/new-information-has-surfaced-proving-hitler-was-working-for-the-illuminati/

Nunzillor

« Reply #23923 on: October 25, 2015, 01:53:41 pm »

Damn it, I knew it!  It just makes so much sense.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #23924 on: October 25, 2015, 02:19:27 pm »

I don't remember, what with the system change and all. I vaguely recall a character swapping out two of his skills, so he shuffled his +1 in something to something else, in the old system. Is that still a thing?
But if people really want to change skills, we'll let them do it for...hmm 5 tokens? That seems reasonable right?
So I didn't see this before.
Would ... would I feasibly be able to do this, on-mission as I am, or would waiting for the mission to be over be better?
Because I kinda wanna jack Med as high as I possibly can in order to do [Xantalos Brand Vague Allusion To Future Events] correctly.

But I'm kinda uncertain how that'd work out since I built Xan from the respec with a +2 to start in exo, and added 15 points to get that +3. I'm guessing asking to put those +2 straight into my Med skill would be kinda unfair, but could something feasibly be done in this regard? Any ideas?

YO PIECEWISE PAY ATTENTION TO ME AND MY REASONABLE POWERGAMING
Imma be annoying and bring this up from the depths of the thread.

Might I, oh skeleton god-computer?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 1593 1594 [1595] 1596 1597 ... 2205