Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1345 1346 [1347] 1348 1349 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2495165 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #20190 on: July 15, 2015, 10:09:17 am »

perhaps you are being sent off to harvest the rare and mysterious common sense gland?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #20191 on: July 15, 2015, 10:09:44 am »

It isn't a brain at least, because we don't use that very often around here.

perhaps you are being sent off to harvest the rare and mysterious common sense gland?
Best explanation so far.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #20192 on: July 15, 2015, 10:37:55 am »

I dunno, didn't they also need large amount of sperm samples for the space magic factory? That would explain the need for charisma...

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20193 on: July 15, 2015, 10:41:57 am »

Joker is pretty much ready. Right?
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20194 on: July 15, 2015, 10:42:27 am »

The Ravenous Organ Thieves ask not why they must thieve organs. It is a part of who they are.

Speaking of, would be great to have a Nyartifact like the Bone Thief touch, stealing bones out of bodies.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #20195 on: July 15, 2015, 10:44:49 am »

Aren't there, like, hundreds of male inmates? How many sperm would we need, and why would we need to gather people who won't be missed?

Manips use brains. Perhaps more than we do. If Cthunkan is anything to go by, we use roughly one brain per six inmates.

Joker is, iirc, a 'long term' assignment. Experimentation? A Build-a-Steve workshop? We need someone to watch a Mork and Mindy marathon with us?

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #20196 on: July 15, 2015, 10:47:48 am »

Steve just wants to keep you somewhere safe while he kills those that know too much.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #20197 on: July 15, 2015, 11:08:38 am »

Steve just wants to keep you somewhere safe while he kills those that know too much.
Buh?

That doesn't strike me as a Steve kind of thing. I figure he'd throw us haphazardly at those who know too much, before sending in actual professionals (Urban Executors, Milno Pancaek and Miyamoto, the Armory Master, or Walt Disney) to finish the job properly.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #20198 on: July 15, 2015, 11:20:04 am »

All my post are fully truthful and serious 100% of the time and are never meant to be taken as a joke.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #20199 on: July 15, 2015, 11:30:03 am »

Noted. If I've ever taken one of your posts in a humorous fashion, I sincerely apologize. I will give everything you say the serious consideration it deserves.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20200 on: July 15, 2015, 11:35:26 am »

Just a heads up RC, Thaddeus probably won't be going on mission 22, seeing as how he is part of the Gesalt abomination. We still need to figure some things out among ourselves.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #20201 on: July 15, 2015, 11:38:07 am »

I am glad we have reached a  gentlemanly understanding about the matter without having to take this to court.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20202 on: July 15, 2015, 12:21:04 pm »

-removed-
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 12:55:32 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #20203 on: July 15, 2015, 02:05:45 pm »

Buy a MKII suit (5 tokens), some Mind stims (2? tokens), and the 1-token Milnoplate helmet for the MKII suit. Prepare for glory and/or death.
Just curious: why do you prefer Mk II over MCP-II? The only reason I can think of is the bagginess of the suit, as in being able to, say, lift the hand to your face and light a smoke. But that means explosive decompression, unless you wear CPSU... and then again you cannot bring your hand to your face. Though you can wiggle inside the suit a little, outside the helmet section.
There's a reason MkIIs are discontinued, after all.

Also, FYC, with those two saved tokens and the one not-spent on Milnoplate helmet, you could buy yourself a full sharkmist armor (3 tokens).
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #20204 on: July 15, 2015, 02:16:46 pm »

Isn't mk2 better than a mk1 exactly because it doesn't suffer from explosive decompression because of the iris system?
Pages: 1 ... 1345 1346 [1347] 1348 1349 ... 2205