Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1331 1332 [1333] 1334 1335 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2493891 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #19980 on: July 13, 2015, 01:04:42 pm »

Our newest abomination has over twenty tokens.

Let the mugging race begin.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #19981 on: July 13, 2015, 01:06:08 pm »

I have created a monster.

http://einsteinianroulette.wikia.com/wiki/Cthunkan

Enjoy at your own peril, name temporary.

So, what I find most amusing is that everyone in the construct has +1 mind. So that should be fun :P

Oh, I need to remove the non-physical stats from the first table... or add in a way to label them 'n/a' or something, I kind of like how it looks right now. OH, I know!
I already added henk's inventory to its inventory, also Henk is the medic mind.

Oh, that's not how this is going to work. You guys are going to role-play this shit and I am going to enjoy it :P

PW, did yo umean for Charisma, Mind, Fate, and Intuition to be retained individually or be part of the Gestalt?

Mind, at least, is definitely a mental stat, as it's what the 4 of them will be fighting over the entity with. No idea about the other 3, this is just my first pass. Fortunately, the templates are easy enough for me to change.
but PW let us keep our inventoy so we currently have a character with the inventory of all of the people involved
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #19982 on: July 13, 2015, 01:07:44 pm »

Will they be able to use their suits? I figure, with an addition of two feet height (300 lbs isn't dense for eight feet btw: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Wadlow) they might not.

Quote from: calculator.net Ideal Weight Calculator
Based on the Robinson formula (1983), your ideal weight is 265.4 lbs
Based on the Miller formula (1983), your ideal weight is 235.8 lbs
Based on the Devine formula (1974), your ideal weight is 292.8 lbs
Based on the Hamwi formula (1964), your ideal weight is 320.1 lbs
Based on the healthy BMI recommendation, your recommended weight is 242.5 lbs - 327.7 lbs
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 01:15:15 pm by Ozarck »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19983 on: July 13, 2015, 01:08:30 pm »

Our newest abomination has over twenty tokens.

Let the mugging race begin.

I hope we get the IVAN treatment. That's what Chief was saving up for, and I had an idea on a genemod to pair it with.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19984 on: July 13, 2015, 01:09:52 pm »

Will they be able to use their suits? I figure, with an addition of two feet height (300 lbs isn't dense for eight feet btw: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Wadlow) they might not.
i got my mining exosuit tailored to my synthbody for free by the armory master so i dont see why they couldnt do the same for their mkIII.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19985 on: July 13, 2015, 01:09:58 pm »

PW, did yo umean for Charisma, Mind, Fate, and Intuition to be retained individually or be part of the Gestalt?
If they're not a skill, highest one goes to the gestalt body, if they are a skill, then it depends on the mind taking the action. (The mind stat is going to be a bit odd. The the body itself has a mind stat equal to the highest one in the group and uses that for most things. You only use the "mind" stat of the individual consciousnesses in order to fight over control of the body.

Okay, I know how to represent that! I'll get right on it.

Shaporia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19986 on: July 13, 2015, 01:10:30 pm »

..oh damn, alright. Well, enjoy the dex.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19987 on: July 13, 2015, 01:10:55 pm »

Now would probably be a good time to negotiate selling my Civ Gauss IC. Who was it who was interested?

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19988 on: July 13, 2015, 01:11:56 pm »

we will remember your sacrifice as we kill baddies and eat them, I wonder if we can subsume their bodies but not their minds.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19989 on: July 13, 2015, 01:14:38 pm »

we will remember your sacrifice as we kill baddies and eat them, I wonder if we can subsume their bodies but not their minds.

Actually, this raises a pretty good question. What if we're still absorbing people passively by being near them?

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19990 on: July 13, 2015, 01:19:44 pm »

i wonder if you could attempt to consume or destroy the other minds and take complete control?

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19991 on: July 13, 2015, 01:21:57 pm »

Now would probably be a good time to negotiate selling my Civ Gauss IC. Who was it who was interested?
Anita, and she just died.

Actually, this raises a pretty good question. What if we're still absorbing people passively by being near them?
I hope you aren't, because Elias is nervously offering you a handshake. I'd change the action, but he has no reason to avoid physical contact, and I kinda want to see what happens.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19992 on: July 13, 2015, 01:22:16 pm »

i wonder if you could attempt to consume or destroy the other minds and take complete control?
HEY! No that isn't how PW described it and this was my bod! I was the one that drank the candy and subsumed you, not the other way! So you are squatters in MY mind!
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Shaporia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19993 on: July 13, 2015, 01:24:28 pm »

I find Zayne's death ironic, body consumed by the Haebi, revived, then subsequently consumed by another group-mind thing.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #19994 on: July 13, 2015, 01:27:15 pm »

Still, day to day life would be weird. Who decides what to wear? What to eat? When to shower or go to the bathroom?
Pages: 1 ... 1331 1332 [1333] 1334 1335 ... 2205