Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1289 1290 [1291] 1292 1293 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2490137 times)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #19350 on: July 02, 2015, 04:00:13 pm »

Just throwing this out there, but the Shroud my character has would presumably allow him to use anything he comes across with a good roll, or at least learn about it. I'll probably make a post to that effect IC later, if I can decide whether or not I even want to go on one of the next missions or just sit around making bugs and possibly helping out with Amiable Amber.
Actually, I think the shroud gives you memories about the history of an object. So yes, you can use equipment and gain experience in its use, but only about things that have been used before. Could be used to gain knowledge about how amiable amber was built and acquired by the sword, assuming it's relatively mundane and has no strange DRM on it.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #19351 on: July 02, 2015, 04:46:28 pm »

spazyak. I'm going to say this once. You did not carve your initials in Dester's back. Stop saying it. you are really starting to irritate me. You've been on this for three weeks now, since the first moment I joined this game, and it is OLD.

I will bring it up with PW if you say it again. If that doesn't resolve it, I will bring it to Toady for harassment.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19352 on: July 02, 2015, 04:47:26 pm »

spazyak. I'm going to say this once. You did not carve your initials in Dester's back. Stop saying it. you are really starting to irritate me. You've been on this for three weeks now, since the first moment I joined this game, and it is OLD.

I will bring it up with PW if you say it again. If that doesn't resolve it, I will bring it to Toady for harassment.
You'd do better to just ignore it, honestly.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #19353 on: July 02, 2015, 04:48:52 pm »

Ok. So then why did every one chop my character's head off after I was told that if i let you go unharmed, I would be ok and safe.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #19354 on: July 02, 2015, 04:57:11 pm »

Ok. So then why did every one chop my character's head off after I was told that if i let you go unharmed, I would be ok and safe.
Because the sheriff was in no mood for a game of silly buggers, and reviving people is cheap on ship.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19355 on: July 02, 2015, 05:11:34 pm »

Was it ever confirmed how many tokens those of us on the Gyromitra team were paid?
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #19356 on: July 02, 2015, 05:19:51 pm »

yeah, tried that. Got kidnapped. For three weeks he's been on about enslaving, drugging, and mugging my character. He has sworn to kill my character by any means, including cheating and meta, and claimed to be "a vindicitive, evil person." He's "promised" several times to drop it, before turning around and doing the same shit, both IC and OOC, over and over, specifically to my character. I offered an olive branch on more than one occasion, and several people have warned him to back off. I'm done listening to his threats and his mistaken claims about what he actually managed to achieve at any point in this three week farce. To hear him tell it, He's mugged me on about six occasions, drugged me multiple times, and the whole initials thing. At one point he thought he had three newbies tied up in his room, had super armor, and dozens of scrap metal knives and disks and so forth, even after being specifically corrected.

I won't add to the problem, but I am tired of it, and it can be dealt with by PW or Toady, since IC I have been refused any actions to date that would end this. Edit: By which, to be clear, I don't mean to imply unfairness on the GM's part or other leadership players, since apparently that's how this was taken. Simply this: Dester has tried three times to defend himself against this ridiculous cain o events, and all three times, by electroshock, VR, or orders from on high, Dester has been rendered unable to deend himself or scramble some deserving brain tissue.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 06:13:27 pm by Ozarck »

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19357 on: July 02, 2015, 05:21:04 pm »

Was it ever confirmed how many tokens those of us on the Gyromitra team were paid?

5, and RC's angling for a bonus fund for not fucking up at all.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19358 on: July 02, 2015, 05:23:43 pm »

yeah, tried that. Got kidnapped. For three weeks he's been on about enslaving, drugging, and mugging my character. He has sworn to kill my character by any means, including cheating and meta, and claimed to be "a vindicitive, evil person." He's "promised" several times to drop it, before turning around and doing the same shit, both IC and OOC, over and over, specifically to my character. I offered an olive branch on more than one occasion, and several people have warned him to back off. I'm done listening to his threats and his mistaken claims about what he actually managed to achieve at any point in this three week farce. To hear him tell it, He's mugged me on about six occasions, drugged me multiple times, and the whole initials thing. At one point he thought he had three newbies tied up in his room, had super armor, and dozens of scrap metal knives and disks and so forth, even after being specifically corrected.

I won't add to the problem, but I am tired of it, and it can be dealt with by PW or Toady, since IC I have been refused any actions to date that would end this.
I never claimed to have the three newbies, I really tied you up. I also never had Ian y super armor, it was a piece of plate mail build out of crap metal. I have basically built one knife. and a bunch of pipes and assorted bits for chucking.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19359 on: July 02, 2015, 05:48:31 pm »

5, and RC's angling for a bonus fund for not fucking up at all.

I'm hoping pw will respond sometime soon, so we can wrap that up. Would be kinda weird if we didn't get anything extra while the other team did ("Your team got a third of yours killed and didn't get the thing. Here's some bonus money! You, on the other hand, got the thing and nobody died, so you get nothing!"

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19360 on: July 02, 2015, 05:50:08 pm »

I just want the monies so I can buy a tonne of drugs ;_;
Booze is Life for Yoink

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19361 on: July 02, 2015, 05:52:38 pm »

I just want the monies so I can buy a tonne of drugs ;_;
Henk has tea, vodka, and drugged tea and vodka!
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19362 on: July 02, 2015, 05:55:37 pm »

...Not from Henk.
I only settle for infirmary-grade, top-of-the-line drugs. Preferably served in lunchboxes.

(Actually all I want to buy is pizza.)
Booze is Life for Yoink

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19363 on: July 02, 2015, 05:57:02 pm »

...Not from Henk.
I only settle for infirmary-grade, top-of-the-line drugs. Preferably served in lunchboxes.

This is top of the line, among other stuff! Come on! I had to use that medical skill for something.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #19364 on: July 02, 2015, 06:00:04 pm »

...Not from Henk.

I think I'll finally buy those Earth-3 cigars. I've been wanting them since the Hephaestus mission.

Now that you mention it... Did that pizza you order on Hephaestus ever get delivered?

It would be funny if a ship jumping in the system is detected, everyone goes on high alert and prepares to nuke everything... And it turns out it's just the pizza delivery fleet coming from the kingdom of Pizza Planet to fulfill its delivery.
Pages: 1 ... 1289 1290 [1291] 1292 1293 ... 2205